SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 49 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 41 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:09 am

I liked a lot of the single parents in the past too. Renee and Emily were two of my favorites at the time. I'm just waiting for the inevitable "I miss my kids" crying scene from Amanda. laugh out loud

Lace didn't bother me that much until she pulled Ben aside after the RC.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:09 am

I really love Caila's and Lauren's voice's. Caila's is kind of deep and Lauren's is kind of raspy. Those are my favorite "vocal tones" on girls. Something sexy about them.

Last edited by eversotrue on Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:13 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:10 am

Yeah I was seeing otherwise on SM and posts (hashtag for Bachelor for example and who is liked most on that or # of tweets posted for Team whatever).

Still very early days yet. I think how their story line goes and the edit will play a role down the track.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:15 am

eversotrue wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:I don't mind single parents as long as they don't pull the victim card, like Julia did last season. I really liked both JJ and Jonathan on Kaitlyn's season, because they never made it out to be that they deserved love or happiness more than anyone else. Amanda didn't even mention her kids yet, so I have high hopes she follows their path. I'm judging her a bit for leaving her kids for 2 months, but at least her kids have a father that could take care of them. 

I honestly like all of f4 so far, but I don't love or hate anyone so far. No one's made that strong of an impression on me yet.

Same with the bottom part of what you said. I don't even dislike Lace. I think she's entertaining in a stupid way. She just has a big mouth.
I don't hate Lace either! I agree, I think she just has a big mouth and wants to be the center of attention, 24/7, but I don't think she's horrible. I think she'll unintentionally be the comic relief like Tierra was.I was kind of laughing when she was posing for the girls going "don't I just look fabulous?"

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:15 am

bluwavz wrote:I liked a lot of the single parents in the past too. Renee and Emily were two of my favorites at the time. I'm just waiting for the inevitable "I miss my kids" crying scene from Amanda. laugh out loud

Lace didn't bother me that much until she pulled Ben aside after the RC.

Yeah but Renee wasn't a Bette and Emily's daughter was older than 2 yrs and she didn't have two kids. Plus, she had her story of the father of her child dying as well and also because she was F1 to a 2x Bach Lead. So I don't think they compare. I can see TPTB doing whatever they want but I have ZERO respect for a mother to go on this show with two little ones for a "husband". It's one thing for a lead to choose a single mom aka Emily (who became Bette after being chosen as F1) and it's a whole other thing for the lead to be a single mom when there are other options.

TBH though, I think SM has grown so huge now that comparing to the past older seasons is similar to the OLDschool and NEWschool way of the past season of Survivor. I just think the franchise will go more and more with SM. That they now have Bachelor Live suggests this is the case. So whoever gets the most support as Kaitlyn and Ben did I think will be next Bette.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:17 am

nothatgirl wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:I don't mind single parents as long as they don't pull the victim card, like Julia did last season. I really liked both JJ and Jonathan on Kaitlyn's season, because they never made it out to be that they deserved love or happiness more than anyone else. Amanda didn't even mention her kids yet, so I have high hopes she follows their path. I'm judging her a bit for leaving her kids for 2 months, but at least her kids have a father that could take care of them. 

I honestly like all of f4 so far, but I don't love or hate anyone so far. No one's made that strong of an impression on me yet.

Same with the bottom part of what you said. I don't even dislike Lace. I think she's entertaining in a stupid way. She just has a big mouth.
I don't hate Lace either! I agree, I think she just has a big mouth and wants to be the center of attention, 24/7, but I don't think she's horrible. I think she'll unintentionally be the comic relief like Tierra was.I was kind of laughing when she was posing for the girls going "don't I just look fabulous?"
My thoughts too. I thought she was being crazy ridiculous about the eye contact thing, but she was probably just saying what most of them were thinking.. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:22 am

I actually found Lace amusing too. The funny thing is that Ben clearly thinks she's super hot, so if she was able to keep her mouth shut she probably would've ended up going a lot further.

I agree that the 'ette will probably end up being someone who is really well-liked on SM... although TPTB almost gave the role last year to Britt who was really disliked, so they could give it to someone that they like too (although it's pretty clear now why they didn't want K, it wasn't so much to the audience).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:51 am

bleuberry wrote:
DebutAlbum wrote:I just re-watched the season preview, and it looks like the rose ceremony where Ben excuses himself to talk to Chris Harrison, and then gets emotional sitting on the stairs, is in Indiana. If so, that's the RC where he sent Becca home. IF in fact that was in Indiana, it appears that he was conflicted about sending Becca home. If that is the case, that wouldn't support what RS said about Ben tells Becca, directly, not to come on the season, which I have said multiple times I do not believe to be true, based on what I have heard from people "in the know." A quote from CH: "What you're contemplating right now, that would absolutely change everything."

Not necessarily, I think it's possible that he still felt bad having to send her home, even if (big if) he didn't want her there to begin with. I'm sure they connected on a friendly level at least, and this would be the 2nd public rejection/dumping she's had in a year. Ben is a sweety, I don't doubt that it was probably hard to do.

Considering the number of roses on the table when he asks to take some time, I think he wanted to send more girls home than planned... which messes up the usual plans (not that plans are usual any more after last season!)

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:00 am

Anyone else feel underwhelmed with most of these girls that were touted to be SOO amazing (yes, just lip-service, but that is what was being said).

Other than Lauren B, I just don't see a real match with any of them. Sure too soon and all that jazz but seeing how Ben is now (more of him since K's season) I think Ben was his most relaxed self with Lauren B. Doesn't mean no feelings for the other girls, just that I don't see him with any of them.

In fact, I almost feel like Ben is way out of most of these "amazing" girls' league.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:04 am

Diana wrote:Most people are talking about Lace, Olivia, Mandi or Lauren B from what I can tell.

well here are the top hits on my blog's contestants' pages overnight in that order:

Lace
Tiara
Jubilee
Lauren B
Mandi
LB
Olivia

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:26 am

^ So most of the crazies and those who don't go far
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Anyone else feel underwhelmed with most of these girls that were touted to be SOO amazing (yes, just lip-service, but that is what was being said).

Other than Lauren B, I just don't see a real match with any of them. Sure too soon and all that jazz but seeing how Ben is now (more of him since K's season) I think Ben was his most relaxed self with Lauren B. Doesn't mean no feelings for the other girls, just that I don't see him with any of them.

In fact, I almost feel like Ben is way out of most of these "amazing" girls' league.

Yes, I was underwhelmed too! There are some cute ones for sure, but none of the girls blew me away looks or personality wise yet. But I'm one that finds a person more attractive as I get to know their personalities, so we'll see how the editing goes. So far my favorites are Caila and Lauren B. Even though we saw very little of Lauren she appeared very genuine and it's obvious they're saving her airtime for later. But I thought her and Ben had the most natural connection when watching their 1:1 time together.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 49 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 41 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
IWouldMarryAshleyI
california90
bronco18
Mommyof2
Sprite
KB_Mom
theKeptGrits
Dog&pheonix
Ayana
pavalygurl
Ash2214