SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

Post by nikikass Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:03 pm

Well it certainly is never dull in Bachelor land lately.

2pop
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:07 pm

So he went from potentially wanting to keep it private to selling out his ex. K. Suspect

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:08 pm

He obviously is hurt and has lashed out. I feel sorry for him but he should have kept quiet.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:10 pm

I believe his account and he probably did go public because she vanished on him. Still isn't a good look for him. What a mess.

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:12 pm

nikikass wrote:Well it certainly is never dull in Bachelor land lately.

2pop

You can say that again.

Since when did this show go from Z list to Mainstream laugh out loud ?

IMO Marcus as per his SM was trying to court her a few months ago, it seemed incredibly one sided and now we see that he is admitting it.

I don't see him as lashing out but that's just me. He's stating it as it is. He was the F4 on his season whereas she was the early eliminee so stands to reason that he is the bigger draw of the two and the mag went to him.
And what he says sorta lines up with what we saw here also.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:13 pm

Now this is the couple who actually should've went on Marriage Boot Camp. Suspect
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:14 pm

I agree. A simple statement as to their relationship status would have been better. Just the same, glad one of them has finally fessed up. Hopefully people will show a little respect and let them have some privacy. Oh who am I kidding...

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 14 Samuel10Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 14 Samuel10 Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 14 Family10Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 14 Samuel15Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 14 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:17 pm

I mean the relationship didn't have a chance if after falling in love he joined the marine, that wasn't a good start. Imo

"After falling in love on BIP, Marcus set off for basic Marine training. But when reunited with Lacy three months later, he felt her pulling away from their relationship. “I wanted to move in together but she recommended that I find my own place,” he shares."

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 14 1f49b  Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 14 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:18 pm

I wonder if she wasn't on board with the marine thing? I vaguely recall her being proud and posting about it though.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:22 pm

nd4reality wrote:
nikikass wrote:Well it certainly is never dull in Bachelor land lately.

2pop

You can say that again.

Since when did this show go from Z list to Mainstream laugh out loud ?

IMO Marcus as per his SM was trying to court her a few months ago, it seemed incredibly one sided and now we see that he is admitting it.

I don't see him as lashing out but that's just me. He's stating it as it is. He was the F4 on his season whereas she was the early eliminee so stands to reason that he is the bigger draw of the two and the mag went to him.
And what he says sorta lines up with what we saw here also.

You're right. I shouldn't have used the word lashed. I do think he is hurt but he didn't say anything bad about her. I don't know why she couldn't have been honest with him.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:24 pm

^^ I think it's one thing to be publicly proud, but quite another to live that life, day to day. The minute I found out about Marcus joining the marines, it felt so out of left field. I mean, 2 reality shows, public relationship, to the MILITARY? It didn't totally compute to me. It sounded like a lot of stress to add to a new, baby relationship, one that came from TV. Lacy also did a couple reality shows. Maybe the military wife wasn't a life she was ultimately seeking. As a reality tv famewhore, I'm guessing not. Maybe Marcus was a bit lost in his own life to make such a quick decision like that, and Lacy wanted out for unrelated reasons. Who knows.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:28 pm

This is just one side of the story though. I'm not going to believe that she just disappeared and he had no clue why and that it actually happened. I think there's more to the story, but Lacy isn't spilling, which I respect.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

+46
Georgia Lindsay
mizzoufan
Newto
dw_a_mom
whit90