SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:32 pm

That would be pretty mind-blowing if ABC had a couple fake a wedding for TV. That would explain why they let Jillian wear a bikini to it, haha. I honestly do feel they never got legally married; I have nothing real to back up that hunch, but my guess is they were going to make it legal when he cane back then but then started having problems. I do remember Lacey taking about a reception for family and friends in October and it doesn't appear that happened, judging from SM.

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:38 pm

Haha which reminds me, wasn't it MF's dream to have a final couple get married at the FRC? If it's just going to be a fake wedding, hey why not? laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:03 am

Sometimes I simply have to keep my thoughts to myself--either that or ban myself. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:06 am

bluwavz wrote:This all just makes me think back to Craig Robinson's tweet months ago about how he heard some earth-shattering Bach news that would make us not want to watch the show anymore. We never did find out what that was. LOL.

Oh shooot. We never did!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:46 am

Bringing this over from RS's reader emails since we were discussing it:

Know you don’t typically follow couples post-show… especially lower-tier BIP. But have you heard anything on the grapevine about Lacy & Marcus? I think TMZ did report post BIP II showing that the wedding was a fake…. no papers were ever filed? Both have changed their brief social media bios removing names of the other, and they have not referenced the other in some time. I think he transitioned from the coast guard to marines. They spent the holidays part, no messaging about missing the other, and when readers flat out ask lacy about it on her feeds, she never answers. I smell a fish.

Hope your 2016 is off to a great start!

Comment: It’s probably been the question I’ve been asked the most over the last few weeks. I haven’t heard anything either way, but I’ve seen their accounts. It’s obvious something is up. I just don’t want to use social media to jump to any conclusions. But the facts are that neither of them have posted a picture of, or with, the other in 8 weeks (when before that time, every single picture they posted was with each other), neither of their bios state they’re even married to the other person, and neither of them even reference the other one. So yeah, something doesn’t seem right, but I don’t want to flat out say they’re done just because of social media. Maybe Lacy enjoys everyone asking her on every picture if her and Marcus are still together because she wants the attention? I don’t know. But until they come out and say something, all anyone can do is speculate based on what we see. And those facts don’t point to a couple that seems to be doing great. Maybe they’re on a break? Maybe they decided to stop sharing every 4 seconds of their life on Instagram? Seems rather extreme to go from what they used to do, to completely ignoring the other one. But then again, these people are weird so anything is possible.

I didn't realize they had their names in each other's bio? In what context?

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:37 am

california90 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:This all just makes me think back to Craig Robinson's tweet months ago about how he heard some earth-shattering Bach news that would make us not want to watch the show anymore. We never did find out what that was. LOL.

Oh shooot. We never did!

I remember this!! He said we would hear about though. All jmo but I do worry a little about Marcus and Lacy after looking through their SM. It is really very strange. :/ If there is a problem(s) hope they work it out.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:54 am

I am not surprised, I think Marcus was just in love with th idea of being in love especially that it was too soon and fresh coming off Andi's season and how in love he claimed to be with Andi.

I really hope whatever it is and if indeed they are having any kind of problems they will be able to get past it. Marriage is tough to say the least

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 4 1f49b  Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 4 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:08 am

Marcus always looked depressed to me, even on Andi's season. I wondered if it was just his demeanor or if he was really ill. I don't wish to diagnose anyone from afar, but it's just something that worried me. Lacy seems like a very nurturing type, so I could see her thinking she could handle it. This is just something I've thought about, no facts to back it up. I suppose they wouldn't let him join the Coast Guard if he was diagnosed with something, so I could be way off base.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:25 pm

Maybe they aren't sure HOW to break up. If they didn't get legally married, then its going to be weird explaining why you aren't getting divorced. hmmm

I wonder if the $$ and attention from a BiP (mini mini) special was too tempting to turn down, and if they would've gotten 'married' that quickly on their own had that offer not come in.

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:56 pm

Lacy Faddoul ‏@LacyFaddoul Jan 5
My boyfriend @LiamHemsworth is back with Miley...oh shucks. Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 4 1f609 @marcusgrodd

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:07 pm

Marcus still has the link for Lacy's perfume on his Twitter Bio so there is still some reference to each other. What do you guys think of this exchange on twitter? To me they seem to be joking with each other like they used to do.

Lacy Faddoul ‏@LacyFaddoul  Jan 5
My boyfriend @LiamHemsworth is  back with Miley...oh shucks.

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd  Jan 5
@LacyFaddoul @LiamHemsworth I know how you feel. Miley..... Sad face!

Last edited by Beach Lover on Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:11 pm

rotfl Maybe not the best way to dispel rumours. Eww @ Miley. Really Marcus?! Suspect

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

+46
Georgia Lindsay
mizzoufan
Newto
dw_a_mom
whit90