SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:56 am

Thanks for sharing Chloep. I wish them well, real life can be difficult and having your every move watched and analyzed probably makes it harder. I respect them putting their lives and needs before worrying about SM posting.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Beach Lover Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:00 am

^^^^
Thanks so much chloep!!! This is very reassuring news!

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:11 am

Thanks chloep. And welcome back to the board.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:19 am

Thanks for the new info chloep.

I respect their decision to take a step back from the social media, fans can get really entitled, demanding and annoying. They've gotta do what's best for them and their relationship.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:50 am

Thanks for the update, chloep. I don't think anyone here was asking for them to post several pics of them together every day. It seems like they could post pics of themselves with others so the question was why not pics of them together, at least once in a while? Having said that, it's their business. They can ignore the questions if they want and I don't blame them for not wanting to read rude comments.

I wouldn't call myself a fan although like them and hope for the best. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:36 am

chloep do you know if they ended up getting legally married yet?

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:36 pm

chloep wrote:snipped...
I also saw them post pictures together from time to time only to delete them later on...
There was one Marcus posted of Lacy in her wedding dress with her nephew(who was NOT in Mexico), which leads me to believe that they quietly(as usual for them) had that reception with their families, quite some time ago. (Her nephew has grown quite a bit since then)

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 7 Screen12

I have always believed they were married ever since we saw the pic I posted upthread, originally sleuthed by a poster, sorry I forget who, of Lacy with a wedding ring set. The pic was taken before BIP wedding aired, therefore they must have gotten married before BIP. I can clearly tell it's a set because if it was just an engagement ring, it wouldn't be that wide.

She has a totally different hairstyle in the pic with her little nephew, who as chloep indicated he was not in Mexico, and has long earrings compared to smaller ones on BIP, along with her engagement ring and wedding band, in plain view.

Thanks chloep for the pics!

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 7 Lacy-faddoul-marcus-grodd-wedding

Wetpaint

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:51 am

nd4reality wrote:I hated to think that these poor dears we're going through a rough patch. I think the picture (s) Marcus posted around thanksgiving with friends and family was mainly what threw me completely and put the doubt in my mind.
Gotta say that RS really is a damn :stirthepot putting speculation on all these contestants his stupid virus filled blog just to fill it up.  He just continues to annoy with his garbage. Sorry just venting.

nikikass wrote:I don't know what is going on with them.  I wish them well.  It is not easy.  But my gut is telling me that something is not right.  JMO.  It appears in her Instagram last photo that she is not wearing her ring.  But that does not mean anything one way or another.

I respect them being private and just maybe there is nothing wrong at all except wanting to move on.  Like I said it is just my gut instinct.  But my gut is not always right.

Whichever way they decide to go...together or apart I wish them well.  They both seem very sweet.

Moved from the fan thread.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:21 am

Yeah no ring in the photo. Something is still off about them to me. Guess we'll just wait and see.

Aren't marriages public record?

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:51 am

^^yeah. I don't really care if they are married or not, just if they are dating or not. but that is just me since I like then both but definitely Marcus who was my fav from that season.

albean - sorry about the posts, hate to give you guys more stuff to do around here.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:50 am

bleuberry wrote:...Aren't marriages public record?
If their marriage in Mexico by Chris H was legit (they applied for a legal marriage license) wouldn't the documents stay in Mexico and they'd have a copy? If they were married in CA it would be a public record JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:27 am

It was reported that they didn't have one in Mexico at the time of the wedding special. And Chris Harrison corroborated it essentially saying that they could get it done anytime after coming home, no big deal.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

+46
Georgia Lindsay
mizzoufan
Newto
dw_a_mom
whit90