SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 21 of 76 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 48 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by rhondam Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:56 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
albean99 wrote: Re: the Wetpaint article. The Bachelors often try to make it better with their f2 when letting them go but they just can't. I think that Ben was trying to do that with Jojo but she's not going to want to hear it imo. There's just not a good way to break up with someone who you have feelings for but not as much as the f1. I'm sure there's a lot of guilt involved as well.
Usually when the one breaking up tries to make it easier, they just end up making it worse. Whatever Ben says to JoJo, there's always a 'but' in the end. 'I REALLY do love you... BUT..' 

Irl someone offered to 'break up date' me after breaking up with me to make it easier. cantstopl
Oh my I read this wrong!! Embarassed

I thought a friend offerred to breakup date you to make it easier for you after SOMEONE ELSE  broke up with you! That's why I thought it was so cute and a nice friend. Oops. Embarassed duh
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:57 pm

rhondam wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:
albean99 wrote:giggling  Re: the Wetpaint article. The Bachelors often try to make it better with their f2 when letting them go but they just can't. I think that Ben was trying to do that with Jojo but she's not going to want to hear it imo. There's just not a good way to break up with someone who you have feelings for but not as much as the f1. I'm sure there's a lot of guilt involved as well.
Usually when the one breaking up tries to make it easier, they just end up making it worse. Whatever Ben says to JoJo, there's always a 'but' in the end. 'I REALLY do love you... BUT..' 

Irl someone offered to 'break up date' me after breaking up with me to make it easier. cantstopl
Oh my I read this wrong!! Embarassed

I thought a friend offerred to breakup date you to make it easier for you after SOMEONE ELSE  broke up with you! That's why I thought it was so cute and a nice friend. Oops. Embarassed duh
Ha ha! That would've been cute, but nope. Breaking up is usually never easy, but some people are just bad at it.  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 3806527698
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:08 am

sosleepy wrote:
sophienette wrote:And as every season we will never actually know if Ben had "intimacy" or not in the FS, and with how many girls...

Unless JoJo pulls a Nick at the ATFR! Haha- doubt it.

Never underestimate someone who has been hurt... especially on TV
There is no excuse to be classless. IF he said he loved her (jojo)... IF he slept with her... then he definitely deserves Karma. Big IF of course because I do not exclude that he was a puppet and they told him that he needed to make it believable... or he is just an a$$... or everything is just dust to make it look like it is a huge drama to boost the audience. How convenient this story comes out just after Olivia's departure. Yep, I am jaded.

Anyway... no smoke without fire right?

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:59 am

I suppose this is "general"

Erica's dad. I guess he must be talking about Lauren R, since she's from Texas:

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:10 am

julychild wrote:I suppose this is "general"

Erica's dad. I guess he must be talking about Lauren R, since she's from Texas:

No, not her. It's a Lauren who wants to try out for the show. Yikes.
Dr Franklin Rose site

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:14 am

Exclusive Details: 'Bachelor' Runner-Up "Heartbroken" After Final Rose Ceremony With Ben

Life & Style Weekly has learned that while The Bachelor's winning woman this season did accept Ben Higgins' proposal on Nov. 18 (the day the finale was filmed), it was hardly the fairy-tale scene that will be shown on TV.

Insiders reveal that until moments before the final rose ceremony, Ben, 27, was still torn between the final two women and in the end, his decision led to heartbreak, crushed hopes and tears for the runner-up.

Both women appeared to believe they would be getting a ring. When the runner-up returned to her hotel, she looked like her world had been shattered.

“She was so disappointed,” a witness tells Life & Style. “She rushed to her room, saying she had to call her mom.” By 11:30 the next morning, as Ben celebrated with the winner, the heartbroken contestant still hadn’t emerged.

Ben had two weeks to spend in Jamaica with the final three contestants, who stayed at the Sandals Ochi Beach Resort. And by the time he was finished with the overnight Fantasy Suite dates at the Royal Plantation, he had fallen hard for two of them.

On the morning before the final rose ceremony, Ben was overheard raving about his special last date — with the runner- up! “He said it was awesome and he had never seen that side of her,” says a source. “He said he didn’t know who he was going to choose.”

But then he headed off for his final date with the eventual winner on a secluded beach called Laughing Waters. There, they embraced and made out, a witness tells Life & Style. “Ben looked like he was in love with both women,” another source says.

Nearly three months later, Ben is still coming to terms with how the final days went down. “Looking back now,” he recently told Life & Style, “it was hard and there’s not always a clear answer for [what’s] right and wrong.” But, he added, “I have to be confident in my decision. I have to be confident.”

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bachelor-ben-higgins-drama-inside-proposal-90292
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:48 am

Oh i don't think i'm ready to watch that, i feel for Ben.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:31 am

Well they just confirmed he picked Lauren, because this is clearly from the Laughing Waters beach:

sophienette wrote:
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 001271
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:46 am

Thanks, blu, for posting that article. This wave of tabloids makes me wonder if a.) they are trying to offset the "obviousness" of Ben+Lauren in the upcoming episodes, which might cause viewers to tune out, oddly enough; b.) they are starting to ramp up a campaign for JoJo as Bachelorette. I'm noticing that the emphasis on the articles focuses on the heartbroken F2. Another great sleuth of old commented that the tabloids, though often salacious and slanderous, spun stories out of at least one thread of truth.

I do feel for Ben, too. By elevating JoJo as the blindsided woman, they are inevitably casting him in a less-than-perfect light, IMO. I hope it's not as bad as it reads.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:02 am

sophienette wrote:I am opened to anybody trying any possible way Smiley  Not sure when i will as currently at work ( Embarressed!)

Just trying to close the loop on anything that we can. I posted this in the No Discussion thread and also here for any discussion anyone feels a need for:

Lucas wrote:In the preview we saw Ben make a phone call to a woman's voice saying ^Hello^ and there's been some speculation about who Ben was talking to. Sophie posted that she analyzed the voice and concluded it was Ben's Mother, and I agree. So here's my analysis and something all of us can use to make our own conclusions.

In this audio clip

we hear a woman's voice say:

^Hello^ <> ^I wondered if they were going to make your job a tough one^

(I'm using the same method to identify edits as before).

The word ^Hello^ came from a YouTube video of the preview (the unknown voice) and the words ^I wondered if they were going to make your job a tough one^ came from a YouTube video of Episode 1 when Ben calls his parents after meeting all the ladies and that's his mother talking.

IMO this is the same voice - and just as he called his parents after he met all the ladies, he calls them again just before he proposes to his F1.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:21 am

veg_out wrote:b.) they are starting to ramp up a campaign for JoJo as Bachelorette. I'm noticing that the emphasis on the articles focuses on the heartbroken F2. Another great sleuth of old commented that the tabloids, though often salacious and slanderous, spun stories out of at least one thread of truth.

While I accept that past practice / conventional "wisdom" is that they have never made an F2 from TB the next lead for T-Bette, the fact that it's never been done before doesn't mean they can't do it this time if they want to.

One way they could do this is to max out the broken heart on the episode itself and acknowledge that it actually happened months ago and she's over it by the time of the ATFR and is now ready to move on. They have done exactly that for an F2 from TB so this is just a timing thing, not an impossibility. They have to give up an ATFR confrontation in favor of a more "kumbaya" type ATFR but IMO they really could do just that.

Based on SM, it does seem that whatever heartbreak happened at the end of filming has been replaced by some friendships so all they really have to do is present what seems to have really happened.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:41 am

veg_out wrote:Thanks, blu, for posting that article. This wave of tabloids makes me wonder if a.) they are trying to offset the "obviousness" of Ben+Lauren in the upcoming episodes, which might cause viewers to tune out, oddly enough; b.) they are starting to ramp up a campaign for JoJo as Bachelorette. I'm noticing that the emphasis on the articles focuses on the heartbroken F2. Another great sleuth of old commented that the tabloids, though often salacious and slanderous, spun stories out of at least one thread of truth.

I do feel for Ben, too. By elevating JoJo as the blindsided woman, they are inevitably casting him in a less-than-perfect light, IMO. I hope it's not as bad as it reads.
I just realised why these articles are annoying me a bit. They're bigging up the F2 way too much. And it's at the 'cost' of Ben and F1.  They paint the F2 as a victim too much, when in reality, people getting hurt on this show is inevitable. 

I have a feeling JoJo might get the ette gig after this.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 76 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 48 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej