SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:56 pm

Litta123 wrote:How does this compare to the falls that Jojo and Ben were filmed in?

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Screen%20Shot%202016-01-06%20at%2011.17.39%20AM
source: YS Falls

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 57f37b12-3b3c-4b3b-9d49-a8496e35c21b

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 68555d8f-3215-4c09-8925-1ca5b487bbca

The location looks the same but Ben's trunks are blue in the first screenshot. Is it possible tptb coloured them or is it my eyes?? laugh out loud
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:06 pm

@rhondam, the first photo is not from the show. It something I found doing a google search, trying to identify the location of the date...so no your eyes don't deceive you.

Thanks guys for your expressions of appreciation. It's one small way I feel like I can contribute around here.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:36 pm

Litta,  You also contribute happiness to me on the forum because I smile and laugh every time I read your Avi. It is my sister to a tee! Hugesmile laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:59 pm

Litta123 wrote:@rhondam, the first photo is not from the show. It something I found doing a google search, trying to identify the location of the date...so no your eyes don't deceive you.

Thanks guys for your expressions of appreciation. It's one small way I feel like I can contribute around here.

heartglasses

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:03 pm

Seabear wrote:Litta,  You also contribute happiness to me on the forum because I smile and laugh every time I read your Avi. It is my sister to a tee! Hugesmile laugh out loud laugh out loud

Oh thank you Litta I didn't get it! And I too love your avi because I dislike raisins very much. I used to get my own batch of buttertarts without raisins from my grandma because I loved them so but would always pick all the raisins out. giggling
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:47 pm

Litta: you contribute in big ways around here.

Sleuthing s/caps are my favourite!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:50 pm

Litta your time skill and kindness are greatly appreciated!
I hate raisins and don't eat them. I only eat white chocolate macadamia cookies.
Should we start a poll on our favorite cookies? giggling

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:59 pm

Seen this cute smiley . can it be added over at the smiley box ?

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:07 pm

rc49ers, that's adorable. It's a little too big for a smilie. We only have so much room for smilies, if they are too big I have to delete two or three to make room, but I love the idea, and will look for some! TY for the suggestion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:07 pm

Bet2Win wrote:

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 57f37b12-3b3c-4b3b-9d49-a8496e35c21b

JoJo has a smokin body.  Did anyone notice the front of  Ben's trunks in that sc?    :gotcha:

Um....I sure did!! giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:14 pm

rc49ers wrote:Seen this cute  smiley . can it be added over at the smiley box ?
Hi rc49ers - the first thing I thought of when I saw this is that video "It's raining Ben".   lolpanda

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:27 pm

I feel for Ben, depending on what they actually show in the epi the internet is not gonna let him live that moment down. Twitter is going to be full of screencaps like that giggling

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+90
Hotmomma
allicat
2observe
Longhornfan
dyra