SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bronco18 Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:18 pm

Seabear wrote:I think your analysis makes sense.  Ben is such an emotional wreck over the "breakup" he definitely needs some extended time to try to pull himself together for the "proposal."

So after I posted that analysis I watched the preview a few times, I have this to say (bringing over from another thread):

I think that the limo shot where Ben closes the door is when he arrives. I think that Ben stayed at this estate while in Jamaica and they gave him a limo ride from the house to the exit so he didn't have to walk. So he gets out of the limo, closes it, and head over to CH. If you watch his body language/mannerisms, he doesn't seem like he let someone go, it looks like he is adjusting his suit and emotional to propose to Lauren, IMO. I believe that Jojo was sent home the day before, which is when Ben is in the navy blue tshirt and we see him saying "I do love you." When he says that, IMO he doesn't look like he is professing his love, more of just providing comfort to Jojo that his feelings of love were indeed real. In the preview, the ITMs with Ben is his FRC suit where we can actually see him saying words, IMO he is very emotional about proposing to Lauren (in a good way).

ETA: Also, based on my sleuthing of FRC location, IMO there is a part in the preview where he says, " [Any other time] I couldn't imagine saying goodbye to you" and I think that is part of his proposal to Lauren, based on the background. After that scene, it cuts to a voice over of "but I know that I'm always gonna miss you" which is probably what he says during his breakup the previous day with Jojo. JMO.
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:11 pm

Well it seems that Ben was using Elan's gold iPhone phone at the FRC.  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 1f636
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:17 pm

bronco18 wrote:
Seabear wrote:I think your analysis makes sense.  Ben is such an emotional wreck over the "breakup" he definitely needs some extended time to try to pull himself together for the "proposal."

So after I posted that analysis I watched the preview a few times, I have this to say (bringing over from another thread):

I think that the limo shot where Ben closes the door is when he arrives. I think that Ben stayed at this estate while in Jamaica and they gave him a limo ride from the house to the exit so he didn't have to walk. So he gets out of the limo, closes it, and head over to CH. If you watch his body language/mannerisms, he doesn't seem like he let someone go, it looks like he is adjusting his suit and emotional to propose to Lauren, IMO. I believe that Jojo was sent home the day before, which is when Ben is in the navy blue tshirt and we see him saying "I do love you." When he says that, IMO he doesn't look like he is professing his love, more of just providing comfort to Jojo that his feelings of love were indeed real. In the preview, the ITMs with Ben is his FRC suit where we can actually see him saying words, IMO he is very emotional about proposing to Lauren (in a good way).

ETA: Also, based on my sleuthing of FRC location, IMO there is a part in the preview where he says, " [Any other time] I couldn't imagine saying goodbye to you" and I think that is part of his proposal to Lauren, based on the background. After that scene, it cuts to a voice over of "but I know that I'm always gonna miss you" which is probably what he says during his breakup the previous day with Jojo. JMO.

I think you could be on to something here. Is there no chance that he said goodbye wearing the green t-shirt that he wears while sitting down at the FRC place crying like crazy? Sending the F2 home early would also be an first… (although RS says there was an normal FRC)…

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:11 pm

Miyala wrote:
bronco18 wrote:

I think you could be on to something here. Is there no chance that he said goodbye wearing the green t-shirt that he wears while sitting down at the FRC place crying like crazy? Sending the F2 home early would also be an first… (although RS says there was an normal FRC)…

There is an ITM of Ben in the green shirt with the background at the estate wear we see him say, "I told 2 women I love them this week." IMO, this is an ITM reflecting on the Fantasy Suites which is believed to be when Ben told 2 women he loved them (I think earlier discussed in this thread). So, I think maybe he's trying to figure out what to do, or he knows he has to send one home and he just breaks down or something? Assuming the crying scene and the ITM are the same shirt, it could be before either of the LCDs happened and he was just a wreck. JMO
bronco18
bronco18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:13 pm

bronco18 wrote:
Miyala wrote:
bronco18 wrote:

There is an ITM of Ben in the green shirt with the background at the estate wear we see him say, "I told 2 women I love them this week." IMO, this is an ITM reflecting on the Fantasy Suites which is believed to be when Ben told 2 women he loved them (I think earlier discussed in this thread). So, I think maybe he's trying to figure out what to do, or he knows he has to send one home and he just breaks down or something? Assuming the crying scene and the ITM are the same shirt, it could be before either of the LCDs happened and he was just a wreck. JMO
Wouldn't it have been from the week of overnights..? He said THIS WEEK. Filming for overnights takes literally 7 or 8 days, a week.

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:21 pm

Good point ^ - Yes, IMO the ITM of Ben in the green shirt, saying "I told 2 women I loved them this week" was after the overnight dates. Perhaps it could have been related to letting F3 go, so it would be at the end of overnight dates. And this is why he is so emotional, knowing he has to let Caila (or Jojo or Lauren) go and knowing that that woman doesn't deserve it.

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:56 pm

I'm speculating that Ben was "in the moment" with each of them- and good for him to being unguarded. But then I also think he realized what a grave error he made- even telling one he loved her before the very end. He would know at that point that it was going to be almost impossible to redeem the breakup with f2. No wonder he was so tense when he was chatting with his parents.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:05 am

jcrbil wrote:I'm speculating that Ben was "in the moment" with each of them- and good for him to being unguarded.  But then I also think he realized what a grave error he made- even telling one he loved her before the very end.  He would know at that point that it was going to be almost impossible to redeem the breakup with f2.  No wonder he was so tense when he was chatting with his parents.

:yes: IA, that would probably make him so overwhelmed and then he probably remembered promising Jojo not to blindside her.
bronco18
bronco18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:25 am

jcrbil wrote:I'm speculating that Ben was "in the moment" with each of them- and good for him to being unguarded.  But then I also think he realized what a grave error he made- even telling one he loved her before the very end.  He would know at that point that it was going to be almost impossible to redeem the breakup with f2.  No wonder he was so tense when he was chatting with his parents.

I agree totally with this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:48 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Someone posted it happened in Mexico City already?

It's funny though because in Australia Ben is being called the "Pashelor" (pash means kiss).

So All About love what else did Ben's Ex say about him besides he likes to kiss? Did she do an interview?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:32 pm

ITA and here's some evidence of Ben's "moment". On the Bachelor Live show where CH showed the "I'm in love with two women" clip, after it was shown and the camera cut back to Ben his first words were:

Didn't expect to see this again [ long pause] so soon

I'm not sure here - did he really think this wasn't going to be shown? Or just not yet? A bit naive if it happened to not realize of course it will be shown.

Then he went on to say:

I really tried to concentrate and make each relationship its own, and stay open to the process, and as a result, this is where it's left us

Ben is far from the first lead I've heard say almost this same exact thing and IMO this is part of how they manipulate the lead into being plausibly in love with multiple women so the women stay in "the game". That may be a good thing for the show because that's the formula but in real life it's probably not such a good thing because you can get swept up in that attempt.

IMO the "And this is the biggest mistake I've made." that Ben says (in the preview) is that he got caught up in the moment and has now created a problem with both of the women he said that to. One of them he knows he has to dump (blindside) and the other one he wants to propose to and explain this mess to so he doesn't lose her.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:22 pm

HTD Preview SC's are up:  SC No Discussion Thread
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+90
Hotmomma
allicat
2observe
Longhornfan
dyra