SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:18 pm

I have one thought watching the preview quickly for the first time: the "I love you and I'm in love with you" to JoJo... we dont SEE him say right?

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by tennischick80 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:19 pm

sophienette wrote:I have one thought watching the preview quickly for the first time: the "I love you and I'm in love with you" to JoJo... we dont SEE him say right?

No, why? She does reply, "But you love her, too..."
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:19 pm

Right but she does say something about him loving Lauren
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:25 pm

pander3575 wrote:Right but she does say something about him loving Lauren
I can't shake the feeling that there are just too many ILY's to Jojo. Like, we get it!!! You love Jojo, too.
The whole scene in the bathroom was just strange to me. Was Jojo trying to get away from cameras and bait Ben into giving her
more reassurance. If Ben tells Jojo he loves Lauren, too - then I'm not sure she would accept a marriage proposal from him- I'd expect Jojo to say, "How is that going to change in 2 days time?"
I'm not sure Lauren would've either if she knew before FRC. Unless this is all a producer driven script (that everyone is in on to solve the problem of Ben falling in love with Lauren 1/2 way through filming), which I'm not convinced it is, I just don't see Jojo being okay with him having any other woman in his heart when he proposes to her. She seems to have more self-respect than that.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:31 pm

Since we've spent a lot of time this season analysing previews for the real thing to turn out to be different, I'm not sure why to do this, but here goes:

I think Ben tells her in the room that he loves Lauren, too. She runs off into the bathroom to cry, he follows her and she asks for something to hold on to as reassurance.

If he's told her he loves both of them, she'll need to know the difference so she won't be scared....or something

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by meauxwalk Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:38 pm

sophienette wrote:I have one thought watching the preview quickly for the first time: the "I love you and I'm in love with you" to JoJo... we dont SEE him say right?

That's what I thought, too. We don't know actually when he says it since as far I can tell (from watching the preview once) we aren't shown his lips moving as he said the words. "The I love you, Jojo. I'm in love with you," also seemed to be repeated--it was said with the same inflection and phrasing when they were on the couch as when they were in the bathroom.

meauxwalk

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:48 pm

julychild wrote:Since we've spent a lot of time this season analysing previews for the real thing to turn out to be different, I'm not sure why to do this, but here goes:

I think Ben tells her in the room that he loves Lauren, too. She runs off into the bathroom to cry, he follows her and she asks for something to hold on to as reassurance.

If he's told her he loves both of them, she'll need to  know the difference so she won't be scared....or something

Thats a good thought.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:50 pm

IMO it doesn't matter to me if we see him say it or not. He has admitted to it several times, as did CH. They started promoting the two ILY's on After Bachelor. Whether he is in love, or I love you, I don't think it matters in this case as it did with Sean.

What I'd like to know is how did Lauren or JoJo have any idea that he might have said it to the other. CH tries to act so surprised when Lauren greets him and tells him Ben told her he loved her. I can see someone telling Lauren, Ben said ILY to the other, maybe he's not sure about you. Maybe you're not the F1. JoJo apparently according to the media, took it well. IMO that's because she knew all along she was not going to be in that F1 spot, and therefore that's why Ben says they put the F1 through hell.

It doesn't appear to me JoJo went through hell if she in fact was understanding when she was supposedly let go.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:53 pm

tennischick80 wrote:

No, why? She does reply, "But you love her, too..."

Ignore me, just rewatched and the scene on the beach I was thinking off, we actually see him say it

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:13 pm

OK, SC's are up:  SC NO Discussion Thread

There are 6 posts of caps, probably took too many giggling !  Have fun sleuthing!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:18 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:OK, SC's are up:  SC NO Discussion Thread

There are 6 posts of caps, probably took too many giggling !  Have fun sleuthing!

Thanks. I enjoy those!

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO it doesn't matter to me if we see him say it or not. He has admitted to it several times, as did CH. They started promoting the two ILY's on After Bachelor. Whether he is in love, or I love you, I don't think it matters in this case as it did with Sean.

What I'd like to know is how did Lauren or JoJo have any idea that he might have said it to the other. CH tries to act so surprised when Lauren greets him and tells him Ben told her he loved her. I can see someone telling Lauren, Ben said ILY to the other, maybe he's not sure about you. Maybe you're not the F1. JoJo apparently according to the media, took it well. IMO that's because she knew all along she was not going to be in that F1 spot, and therefore that's why Ben says they put the F1 through hell.

It doesn't appear to me JoJo went through hell if she in fact was understanding when she was supposedly let go.

I am not sure what I think of the bolded. If that was when he told her he also loved Lauren, and didn't actually say the ILY then or from that point on......it may be better in the sense that I would respect him more for that.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+90
Hotmomma
allicat
2observe
Longhornfan
dyra