SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambbf - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Duke702 Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:12 pm

I kind of have a feeling she might be the ultimate reason he sends Olivia home, finally. Doesn't she cry to him about it or something? Thought I saw that in the previews.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

teambbf - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:14 pm

I think Lauren does play a role in Ben sending Olivia home but it also makes sense given Lauren's edit. Plus Ben seems to trust her already and so would likely take what Lauren says and believe it and at the end of the day his connection is strongest with Lauren anyway so no need to keep someone on if Lauren is hurting or stressed by another girl.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:30 pm

I'm not sure Lauren was crying to him about Olivia, but she was in an itm. I'm sure Olivia's teen mom comment to Amanda upset her, especially if it hurt Amanda.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by adj13 Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:18 pm

In response to the TMZ photo and article...

This picture was taken the day they filmed her intro video that is shown on the premiere. It's from the end of her video where she is drinking wine on the rooftop with the girls.

Also, no way that could be her engagement ring anyways... They take the ring and she doesn't get it back until the After the Final Rose show. The winner always talks about how happy she is to be able to wear it again. She isn't in possession of it right now. Like they would ever take that chance!

adj13

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:39 pm

adj13 wrote:I'm going to respond to a couple of things here:

First, for people who say all she has done is talk about herself so far... that's the case with EVERY girl on EVERY episode of EVERY season of the Bachelor. We don't usually hear the lead talk about his life very often because we would hear the same story/conversation over and over again for every person he speaks to... They are not going to show us that! We already know his story... it was given at the beginning of the first episode. So just because you don't see her inquiring about his life and asking him questions does NOT make her self-centered and does not mean that they don't have those conversations. Those dates last 6-8 hours and we see on average about 10-15 minutes of them...

Also, for those that are calling her manipulative... I just completely don't see it. Manipulative people act one way for the lead and differently around the girls. She clearly has many friends from the house. You can tell this from watching the show and from social media posts since the show has ended. The ONLY person she seems to have a problem with is Olivia. If she was some horrible person putting on a front, it would be obvious and the other girls would pick up on that and use it against her. We see it every season with the manipulative girls and they are called out on it.

Also, in response to what was being discussed yesterday about his "You're incredible" comment, that was definitely taken from his talk with Lauren the other night. Whoever stated that, you were right!
And judging her for that talk is just nonsense. Yes, she expressed her reservations and confusion about her feelings, but never once did she act whiny or insecure. If you want to see insecure and fishing for compliments, look at Jubilee. Lauren was expressing her reservations and her confusions about falling so fast. She did it in a sweet, normal way that allowed Ben to see how she was feeling. I see nothing wrong with that.

Finally! Last thing... I find it interesting that neither Lauren B nor Ben have a snapchat (at least I cannot find evidence of them for the life of me). Yet, JoJO, Becca, Amanda, and the rest of the girls do... Do you think this is because TPTB are asking them not to use snapchat so we don't have another repeat of last season? Could just be further proof that she is F1.

great post Smiley I mean it could be a possibility, but they don't strike me as people who would be using snapchat, especially Ben teambbf - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 2498057887
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:57 pm

I have been a fan of Nick for two years, I understand completely people could have very different opinions. I saw him hurting when Andi Dorfman said she never loved him, but some saw a vengeful guy trying to insult her. Also, when most of the people think Becca is a normal girl last season, there are some think she played games with Farmer.

So I really don't think it's a big deal to have different opinions about this spoiled F1. And my feelings about her is not important for Ben, that's for sure, but my feeling does matter I think. It is what made this forum so funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:02 pm

Want to reply particularly about her being sweet.
I never compared her to any other girls before forming my opinion, and I too never described any other girls as sweet because I really don't see any sweet girl This season so far. You guys say every girls every season talk about themselves, and all act similar, blah blah, this is exactly the reason why I don't see Lauren stood out of the crowd and being sweet. Nothing she did is sweet so far, at least I don't see any, except only Ben associate her with that word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:13 pm

well if she hasn't won you over yet than i guess she won't win you over at anytime and thats fine. Not everyone can like everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:20 pm

It's okay to defend the person you like, but remember that this is a discussion thread and not a fan thread. We welcome differing opinions here. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:21 pm

Exactly!! I really don't think we all have to like the spoiled F1 just because Ben picked her. I believe what my guts and my eyes tell me, not what Ben or the editors want me to see.

So far, my eyes and my guts still see a calculated girl playing games with Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:28 pm

see how you feel about lauren is how i feel about jojo (and to a certain extent caila)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:30 pm

I can see her being calculated as she is in a "game" but after monday night and admitting that she is falling for ben i don't think she is playing games. If so then i would say she might end up being the most hated bachelorette since ben ends up engaged to her. but i don't think that is the case at all imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan