SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambbf - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:39 am

Who thinks we actually get to see the scene next week where Ben and her seem to sneak to the street during the group date cocktail party and he says to her "every time I'm with you I feel so lucky." I have a bad feeling that will be edited out.

Back to top Go down

teambbf - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:42 am

Yea since they edited out him saying that he falls for her time after time this past episode teambbf - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 1f620

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:46 am

peggy0221 wrote:Exactly!! I really don't think we all have to like the spoiled F1 just because Ben picked her. I believe what my guts and my eyes tell me, not what Ben or the editors want me to see.

So far, my eyes and my guts still see a calculated girl playing games with Ben.

It's always good to have one's own opinion and I respect yours, even if I differ with it. How you feel is how I feel about other contestants so I get it. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 pm

Oh, lordy, La needs to slow her roll! Their interaction by the pool was utterly precious, yet I was taken by surprise when Lauren just laid it all out there like she was confessing to a crime! Here, I thought Lauren's big struggle was going to be letting down her guard! And, next week, it doesn't stop--we're talking about a life together!

Who is getting her drunk? giggling

Honestly, though, now I'm a little perplexed by the way they're going to build towards a conflict for Lauren and Ben to resolve. Both Lauren and Ben will have a conflict as part of their storyline; for them to be together at the end of this season, they have to be the resolution to the other's conflict. Right now, they're both just laying it all out there! Ha ha ha! Crazy kids! So cute! cantstopl
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:07 pm

Who knows... there may not be a conflict to resolve at all. We may just get lucky and not see one which will really be refreshing! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:Exactly!! I really don't think we all have to like the spoiled F1 just because Ben picked her. I believe what my guts and my eyes tell me, not what Ben or the editors want me to see.

It's always good to have one's own opinion and I respect yours, even if I differ with it. How you feel is how I feel about other contestants so I get it. yes

This is the first time we aren't on the same train. teambbf - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 3806527698 bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:26 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

This is the first time we aren't on the same train. teambbf - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 3806527698 bestbud!

giggling Yup, but even if we are not on the same train we are still on the same team -- #TeamBBF! bestbud!
I like reading different opinions on the forum - makes it more fun and interesting teambbf - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 1377737533
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:29 pm

bachfan29 wrote:Yea since they edited out him saying that he falls for her time after time this past episode  teambbf - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 1f620

I don't think they edited out him saying "each time I'm with you I fall time after time" or whatever he says. I think that comes later this season. If you listen carefully in the promo, you can hear a slight pause or change in his voice that leads me to believe "you're incredible" and this other line were said at different times.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:30 pm

bachfan29 wrote:Yea since they edited out him saying that he falls for her time after time this past episode  teambbf - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 1f620
That was from this episode? I thought it was sleuthed to be something else. If Ben did say it this past episode that's a bit odd to me considering "time after time" but they've only had one date so far which makes me think it is later on?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:01 pm

JMO, no sleuthing evidence to point to, but my gut tells me the I fall for you time after time is from proposal.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:28 pm

Nothing Ben has said yet tops "I spent the day with you today and not only did I get the gift of looking at you and laughing with you but just being with you so it almost seems silly but Lauren will you accept my rose?" heartbeat

I cannot wait for the FRC.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:44 pm

I can't wait for the FRC either. I think it really will be super romantic.  beatingheart

I know MF is full of it but he did say this is the most romantic season and with Ben and Lauren B I see that (and if I don't bother looking at anything else or the fake drama - which I prefer anyway   :Nod: ).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan