SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambbf - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:41 pm

They're definitely wearing the same outfit and it's outside on the street so I''m thinking yes

Back to top Go down

teambbf - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by asim Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:48 pm

Is their alink to the new preview?
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:51 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/734760/the-bachelor-sneak-peek-the-girls-rally-to-get-rid-of-olivia-does-ben-send-her-home-early

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:52 pm

Thanks
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:41 am

teambbf - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 XX1TsIN
teambbf - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 Gcb0Umt
brb dying. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:33 am

Aw. She's so cute!! They both are!!:cutesmile!:

I am not sure if I am the only one, but Lauren and Ben both have this adorable quality where i can almost see them still as a little girl and little boy but grown up. Just adorable.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:13 pm

In that sneak preview, where Lauren and Ben are kissing in front of a big door, it's at Iglesia La Profesa which is about 4 blocks away from the Bella Artes building which has been shown in several previews. Iglesia La Profesa is a really beautiful church if you google images of it.

teambbf - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 Portad10

source

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Urban_Pattinson_Manning Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:32 pm

I have yet to see Ben be passionate with Lauren. It makes me kinda sad. We see it way too much with the forward/aggressive/kinda sleazy JoJo and Caila. He seems more into them. I LOVE Lauren B, and almost think she deserves better....

Urban_Pattinson_Manning

Female Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:34 pm

I'm kinda glad that Lauren doesn't get a GDR this week, since that means we'll get to see (hopefully, anyway) both their group date afterparty and pre-RC cocktail party chats.

Purely my assumption here, but I was thinking she might have kept a respectful distance in the last two cocktail parties since she already had a rose. Which is probably a good idea, considering how catty some of these girls are. JMO.

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:36 pm

Urban_Pattinson_Manning wrote:I have yet to see Ben be passionate with Lauren. It makes me kinda sad. We see it way too much with the forward/aggressive/kinda sleazy JoJo and Caila. He seems more into them. I LOVE Lauren B, and almost think she deserves better....

Oh my... rewatch their 1-1 and during the concert, there is a bit where he is compulsively gripping her shoulders while kissing her... I think they are cutting a lot of the passion out to not make it too obvious!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:43 pm

I actually have the cut of that but Photobucket is down!

Back to top Go down

Post by Urban_Pattinson_Manning Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:43 pm

sophienette wrote:
Urban_Pattinson_Manning wrote:I have yet to see Ben be passionate with Lauren. It makes me kinda sad. We see it way too much with the forward/aggressive/kinda sleazy JoJo and Caila. He seems more into them. I LOVE Lauren B, and almost think she deserves better....

Oh my... rewatch their 1-1 and during the concert, there is a bit where he is compulsively gripping her shoulders while kissing her... I think they are cutting a lot of the passion out to not make it too obvious!

Trust me, Ive rewatched every.single.clip of theirs....I watch them every day. Im a little obsessed. Well, if they are cutting stuff out...why are they leaving so many passionate moments between him and JoJo/Caila? It kinda bums me out. Its hard for me to watch. I feel bad for Lauren.

**I still have yet to see Ben hot and heavy for her, unlike JoJo and Caila.**

Last edited by Urban_Pattinson_Manning on Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add something else.)

Urban_Pattinson_Manning

Female Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan