SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambbf - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:29 am

veg_out wrote:Oh, lordy, La needs to slow her roll! Their interaction by the pool was utterly precious, yet I was taken by surprise when Lauren just laid it all out there like she was confessing to a crime! Here, I thought Lauren's big struggle was going to be letting down her guard! And, next week, it doesn't stop--we're talking about a life together!

Who is getting her drunk? giggling

Honestly, though, now I'm a little perplexed by the way they're going to build towards a conflict for Lauren and Ben to resolve. Both Lauren and Ben will have a conflict as part of their storyline; for them to be together at the end of this season, they have to be the resolution to the other's conflict. Right now, they're both just laying it all out there! Ha ha ha! Crazy kids! So cute! cantstopl

Actually I think for once they didnt need to make something up: the issue in that couple is "can you fall that fast" (and survive the fact that he still has to be the bachelor and make out with a lot of girls before they can bbe an item)

Back to top Go down

teambbf - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Diana Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:44 am

I have have a feeling from next week on was when it become pretty clear to everyone he was most into Lauren. IMO. He takes her to a special place during the group date, she's the only one who meets his friends, etc.

Half way into filming was Mexico City too.

I loved what I read on Twitter, Ben may have physical chemistry with JoJo and Caila but it's only Lauren who he really opens up to. I think that's true.

Ben giving her the GDR last date reminded me of how Ash gave JP a GDR when he was struggling.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:20 am

sophienette wrote:
veg_out wrote:Oh, lordy, La needs to slow her roll! Their interaction by the pool was utterly precious, yet I was taken by surprise when Lauren just laid it all out there like she was confessing to a crime! Here, I thought Lauren's big struggle was going to be letting down her guard! And, next week, it doesn't stop--we're talking about a life together!

Who is getting her drunk? giggling

Honestly, though, now I'm a little perplexed by the way they're going to build towards a conflict for Lauren and Ben to resolve. Both Lauren and Ben will have a conflict as part of their storyline; for them to be together at the end of this season, they have to be the resolution to the other's conflict. Right now, they're both just laying it all out there! Ha ha ha! Crazy kids! So cute! cantstopl

Actually I think for once they didnt need to make something up: the issue in that couple is "can you fall that fast" (and survive the fact that he still has to be the bachelor and make out with a lot of girls before they can bbe an item)

Sophie I think you are spot on!

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:34 am

Diana wrote:I have have a feeling from next week on was when it become pretty clear to everyone he was most into Lauren. IMO. He takes her to a special place during the group date, she's the only one who meets his friends, etc.

Half way into filming was Mexico City too.

I loved what I read on Twitter, Ben may have physical chemistry with JoJo and Caila but it's only Lauren who he really opens up to. I think that's true.

Ben giving her the GDR last date reminded me of how Ash gave JP a GDR when he was struggling.

:yes: I know if I had been one of the other women there, his "validating something that I feel confident in" statement would have been a pretty big hint. I bet there were little signs here and there on all the group dates that the other girls picked up on.

JMO.

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:24 pm

teambbf - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 CZr7sAJWwAEdnTF
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
Ben is one lucky man! #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:10 pm

Sharleen Joynt:
My frontrunners this week are…

1. Lauren B, 25: The only bits we ever see of Lauren B are completely relevant and further solidify her as the frontrunner. She’s never seen causing (or retaliating to) drama and only emerges to have very touching moments with Ben. I like that their conversations seem from “this world,” if that makes any sense. They’re just two reasonable human beings talking. I’m a fan.
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelor-episode-4-2/
I'm also a fan! bestbud!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:16 pm

Diana wrote:Nothing Ben has said yet tops "I spent the day with you today and not only did I get the gift of looking at you and laughing with you but just being with you so it almost seems silly but Lauren will you accept my rose?" heartbeat
Yes, this is my favorite so far too! And I like how Lauren talks to him, I read so much listening to them, it communicated so much to me! Real conversations of real people being in touch with themselves, with each other and with the moments they are in! Just love it! Looking forward for more! awwww
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:58 pm

teambbf - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 CZDm2L6UEAAjk_H
Miss Ellys ‏@EllysManor
I envy Lauren B her dad, her cuteness, her job, her sensitivity, her demeanor, etc, etc, #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:39 pm

I envy her fiancé too laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:11 pm

The new preview shows Ben and Lauren kissing in the streets of Mexico City. She's wearing the white mid drift and has her arms hugged around him. Sad that I look forward to like 2 minutes of them each week now! Bring on Warsaw

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:24 pm

They look and feel like such a couple already. teambbf - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 1710264613

soph, maybe that's the case. We'll see!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:37 pm

Is that in the same location from the scene where he tells her I feel lucky every time i'm with you"? Can we get comparison caps pls?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan