SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truth - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:14 am

^ I just don't think Brooks has been into it. Most of the time when asked questions he didn't even know who they were talking about or what they were talking about and got contestants wrong. Makes me think he didn't really even watch the show before recapping.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

truth - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by california90 Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:36 am

rhondam wrote:Regarding the hosts of AfterBuzz the last two weeks, Brooks was actually doodling the first episode and last week he wasn't paying attention either and Danny had to repeat the question and didn't Brooks say move on or come back to him? Something like that. Well maybe his heart just isn't in it anymore. I could see getting bored with it. Has he been doing it for a long time? Or maybe he wasn't into it these past two weeks because Nick was there?

Anyway, I've enjoyed the last two weeks but I've only watched AfterBuzz 4x including these last two so yes I have seen them go off topic and agree with eversotrue that happens more than I care for. I am watching this show for one reason, Bach info and with the extra filler, I feel like they are wasting my precious hour. When Nick's been on, he just wants to talk the show's business and I really appreciate that along with his insight and detail. It reminds me of Sharleen's Pretty Little Pandas blog. Well anyway, whoever's going to be on tomorrow night, I hope they will be interesting and not go off topic too much.

He was on last season and he has been attentive and watches and actually has notes. The first week of this current season, he spoke more but last week, I just noticed that he had nothing to say, which I found so weird. It does seem like he had nothing to contribute, so I'm not sure why. So we'll have to see next week or a week when Nick isn't on if he's still the same. If he is, maybe AfterBuzz isn't for him like it was before. I just felt the past two episodes weren't as lively as they were and had a feeling it *might* had to do with Nick. Like I said, Cathy and Brooks weren't the biggest Nick fans so its awkward, I can see that. And I can see them holding back a bit more. So IDK about Brooks, we'll have to watch future episodes. He's only started with AfterBuzz TV as a replacement for JC Rubio so this might not be for him or a temp thing as it was with Lauren S. from JP's season.

I've been a huge fan of AfterBuzz TV and I've been watching it since Emily's season. And I've been a fan of all of the hosts and guests. I look forward to watching it every week. This is all my observations of the last two weeks of the AfterBuzz show. I'm not trying to diss Nick at all, but I always feel like he's the culprit for a lot discussion laugh out loud.

Anyways, now I'm feeling like we're going off topic rather than chatting about Ben's season SM stuff. So I'll stop here.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:40 am

I miss JC. I'm probably the only one. I just think of his DWTS interviews where he's always so awkward in a cute way.. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:02 am

I don't think it's any deeper than the After Buzz hosts are bored with the show. TBH, none of them seem that invested to me this season, although Danny seems to be the most upbeat of the trio. I can't really blame them though about not being that invested... because honestly, it's the same ol same ol. Even Right Reasons is done with recapping so maybe After Buzz is headed that way too.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am

Right reasons just stopped because of grantland shutting down. Juliet still does it though at her new job.

They all seemed really into it during Kaitlyn's season and BIP 2 so I agree with California and think this was probably a Nick side effect.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:19 am

I actually think it is just this season. I expect After Buzz to continue to not really be as invested throughout this season and will be surprised if they are invested acting like last year.

I think it is this way case across the board... there's far fewer pages and threads for each episode as it airs now than there was for K's season.

So I think it is just this season itself because Kaitlyn's season was nut-so (with a foiler and then sc spoiler) and then BIP nutso too and with new AP live show... there was just more hype and buzz it seemed overall.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:27 am

It's actually possible. Ben is such a good guy and is doing everything right that there's nothing to snark on or criticize. And all of the main characters seem like pale imitations of past contestants. Nothing seems fresh or exciting this season, TBH.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am

Yeah I am bored by this season to be honest. The contestants are not interesting except for the obvious spoilers of Ben and Lauren love story and his chemistry with Jojo, there is not much to look forward to imo

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  truth - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 15 1f49b  truth - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 15 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:59 am

I like this season just fine but I don't ever really feel invested or passionate about the Bachelor. They never pick a guy I'd be into so when I see these women throwing themselves at the male lead and blubbering over him I'm just like "eh really? Get some dignity and self-respect". I enjoy the Bachelorette much more because I prefer seeing the men doing the pursuing and there's always at least one guy in the F4 I can get behind. It's so much easier for me to relate to a female lead than a female contestant.

There's really no mystery this season either. Many of us figured Lauren would end up the F1 when we saw the pics of their 1-on-1 and even just watching it's obvious she's the only one he's in awe of. How could she not be the one he falls for? Not much to speculate or argue about there.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:26 am

Yeah, I think it's because Ben's season is pretty much cut and dry.

With CS season one could snark on him a lot more too - especially since he could barely put two sentences together and it was mostly just him nodding and laughing like a dolphin when he wasn't making out.

With Kaitlyn's season, it was one of the worst ever so it got a lot of people talking. I mean, it was just full-on crazy so there was something to talk about and then some.

Perhaps that's why everyone on After Buzz seems a bit disinterested because even I personally am not overly invested so I can't blame any of the After Buzz hosts or even guests at being kinda "meh" on the whole thing.

I like Ben and I like his F1 and that's pretty much all I am interested in watching.

Olivia and even Lace's story-lines feel stale and forced. It's just "meh" and filler. JoJo seems like there may be a bit of story there but as F2 it still ends up being same old same old, especially since she seems to get a physical edit.

After 20 seasons, there's really nothing new here - just rinse and repeat. Even speculation on who the next Bette may be is "meh" for me since no one is sooo incredible or amazing to make me want to get behind them and be all #Teamsuchnsuch. TBH I just don't find myself that overly passionate about any of the possible contenders. I think in part it is because IMO, no matter who is Bette lead, it will still be the same old same old.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:43 am

It really just seems like it's going to be a repeat of Brad 2.0's season which I enjoyed but I've seen that storyline already. I think I might consider not watching anymore until the F6. The filler and fake drama bores me. I'm still excited to see who the next Bachelorette will be and I do have a favorite I'm rooting for it to be, but I'll probably watch regardless of who it is since I enjoy seeing the guys.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:48 am

I am looking forward to Ben and Lauren's date but otherwise I am with you.
It just feels like Ben will be spinning his wheels a lot until he gets down to the F6 (or, F1).
As for the Bette, I will watch no matter who is lead just for the guys — and to see who is next Bach lead. laugh out loud
This show really is rinse and repeat. truth - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 15 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55