SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by BlackHalo Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:18 pm

The Bach tweeter account released a new promo.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:32 pm

BlackHalo wrote:The Bach tweeter account released a new promo.
RS never mentioned anything like this... What could it be..?

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:48 pm

I have no idea but I feel like it's about Leah confronting Ben about not getting 1-on-1 time.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:48 pm

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20981907_20984909,00.html

I believe the Twitter one mentioned above is the same, if not please post link!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:54 pm

Al wrote:The girls' shocked expressions are probably when they pick up what I assume is Leah's luggage, you can see someone actually taking it.

They wouldnt take Leah's luggage at it wouldnt be ready. I think it is when they take Olivia's as you see the 2nd suitcase. I think they all thought Olivia was safe, since he didnt take the rose back, and pretty sure the next second after those shocked faces will be smiles and celebrations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:57 pm

Sure makes me wonder that the cat got outta the bag about the surprise Ben had for whoever tried to sneak over to his place .. Betting he already had company.....

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:23 pm

Well there's that blindsided word. What a coincidence. Hugesmile

Same vid as posted by sophie in this tweet.

The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC  3h3 hours ago
Prepare to be blindsided, Bachelor Nation!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Well there's that blindsided word. What a coincidence. Hugesmile

Same vid as posted by sophie in this tweet.

The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC  3h3 hours ago
Prepare to be blindsided, Bachelor Nation!

I bet it's all a bunch of hyped up nonsense. The only thing I wonder about in the promo, is JoJo gives an ITM in what looks like a RC dress, and walks off to go into a bedroom, or something (lamp is seen in the room.) I don't recall seeing an ITM recorded pre or after RC, at the casts "home." Did Ben not only cancel the cocktail party but the whole ceremony? Maybe that's why all the girls were upset.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:47 pm

Maybe they were all blindsided if Ben called off the whole night. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whateva Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:39 pm

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/videos/#

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:55 pm

That promo actually does make me think it could be Jojo that tattles on Lauren B. Why else is she that upset? And, would a baseless comment by someone like Leah really make Ben say "What happens next week really rocked me to the core and, frankly, made me question everything". It could be a whole lot of hype, but you never know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:09 pm

IMO it was written all over Leahs face that it was her… that would also fit with her going to his place later, and he sending her home…. But who knows. Only 2 days to go...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55