SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truth - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:12 pm

sophienette wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:US Weekly tends to print an article towards the end of every season with some insider information. Some believe the information and some don't.

They were the ones that first spoiled that Andi slept with two people on overnights and that the F2 guy was still asking her for a second chance post filming before any of us had any clue about that scenario. They've been pretty accurate when it comes to this show in the past IMO.

I don't think he switches his pick or that the phone call is important, but I believe the whole "loving two women" thing.

but that's not new? Both Chris and Ben told us that 2 weeks ago!

US Weekly claims he said it on the fantasy dates, which is certainly new information. They also gave some other tidbits, such as how he was acting when he picked out a ring and it also referenced some of the interaction between Ben and his F2 girl when he was letting her go.

Ben admitted himself that he fell in love with two women, so that's old news by now, but given US Weekly's track record when spilling some inside details of this show, I believe what they've printed about the situation. Not everyone has to.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

truth - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:20 pm

I think he is calling for a pizza! giggling He is probably calling his parents as he did on the night of the M&G. He started his journey wine with a phone call to his parents and he will end his journey wine with a phone call to his parents. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:36 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
sophienette wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:US Weekly tends to print an article towards the end of every season with some insider information. Some believe the information and some don't.

They were the ones that first spoiled that Andi slept with two people on overnights and that the F2 guy was still asking her for a second chance post filming before any of us had any clue about that scenario. They've been pretty accurate when it comes to this show in the past IMO.

I don't think he switches his pick or that the phone call is important, but I believe the whole "loving two women" thing.

but that's not new? Both Chris and Ben told us that 2 weeks ago!

US Weekly claims he said it on the fantasy dates, which is certainly new information. They also gave some other tidbits, such as how he was acting when he picked out a ring and it also referenced some of the interaction between Ben and his F2 girl when he was letting her go.

Ben admitted himself that he fell in love with two women, so that's old news by now, but given US Weekly's track record when spilling some inside details of this show, I believe what they've printed about the situation. Not everyone has to.

I believe the hesitating when picking the rings is a bachelor stapple, and I rarely if ever believe it. They even said it for Brad 2.0...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:36 pm

Are they saying anything about the phone call?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:45 pm

Ash2214 wrote:US Weekly claims he said it on the fantasy dates, which is certainly new information.

I'm inclined to believe this, in some part because US Weekly does sometimes get inside information from the show to write an article like this one appears to be. But I also think it makes the most sense to me that this is when Ben says this to both girls. HTD are often a turning point in relationships and FD is the next date after HTD. It's also an intimate and long date, and I think one where the girls are likely to be very forthcoming with how much they are in bubble love are in love with the lead so it's a likely time for the lead to feel it back.

And for what it's worth if the show did what I would have done they sort of set up for something like this to happen. What I would have done would be to schedule Lauren's date last, Caila's first, and JoJo's second. The reason is if Ben has his date with Lauren first he's more likely to be closed off to the other two. Then I would air JoJo's last - so it looks to viewers that he told JoJo he loved her after he told Lauren he was in love with her - thus making viewers think he chooses JoJo.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:48 pm

Lucas, I think you sohuld take a pic of that post, coz you might be right and it would be cool in a "Lucas told you so" way if it happened that way Smiley

Do we know the actual FDs order?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:56 pm

sophienette wrote:Lucas, I think you should take a pic of that post, coz you might be right and it would be cool in a "Lucas told you so" way if it happened that way Smiley

Do we know the actual FDs order?

cantstopl

Well I bookmarked the post. I've never seen a schedule for this season but I do seem to remember from past seasons that they have filmed in one sequence and aired in a different sequence. As I best can recall they have also filmed the FD with the expected F1 last; I'm only speculating on why they would do that. IMO it makes a lot of sense this season because I think they were struggling to keep Ben's head on the show instead of on Lauren.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:14 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:US Weekly claims he said it on the fantasy dates, which is certainly new information.

I'm inclined to believe this, in some part because US Weekly does sometimes get inside information from the show to write an article like this one appears to be. But I also think it makes the most sense to me that this is when Ben says this to both girls. HTD are often a turning point in relationships and FD is the next date after HTD. It's also an intimate and long date, and I think one where the girls are likely to be very forthcoming with how much they are in bubble love are in love with the lead so it's a likely time for the lead to feel it back.

And for what it's worth if the show did what I would have done they sort of set up for something like this to happen. What I would have done would be to schedule Lauren's date last, Caila's first, and JoJo's second. The reason is if Ben has his date with Lauren first he's more likely to be closed off to the other two. Then I would air JoJo's last - so it looks to viewers that he told JoJo he loved her after he told Lauren he was in love with her - thus making viewers think he chooses JoJo.

Yeah, that's part of the reason why I also believe in the US Weekly article. It definitely make the most sense that he would tell Lauren and JoJo that he loved them on the FD IMO. I don't know why, but for some reason that never really crossed my mind.

I definitely get what you're saying in regards to the order of the FD's in real life and then how they're shown on television, but regardless, I think there would be issues either way. In real time, if he told JoJo he loved her first before he told Lauren, then that would suck. If he told her after his date with Lauren, then that also sucks because after everything with Lauren, he still felt like he was in love with JoJo. Either way, I think the people directly involved with the situation wouldn't be thrilled with it and neither would the viewers on television. I'm not sure the order of the "I love you" would sway viewers one way or the other IMO, but I do see your point.

Gosh, this show is bananas laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:35 pm

I want to see the "I love yous" and more importantly their context before asking for Ben's hide Smiley

Bottom line, as Catherine said, he isnt a 1 girl guy until he proposes. And as Sean and all other Bachelors said, you have to be fully in each relationship, until you have to make the choice, either at a RC, 2-1 or FRC. Until then, they have to be fully in the moment, which means getting things wrong. (You know, being human). Main blame in my eyes is ABC and TPTB for that awful Perfect Ben... talk about setting him up for a fall. He tried to fight it in the media from the start but,....

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:46 pm

I agree. I also think he let himself fall too fast before getting to know some others better (providing he didn't). I think Jen or Lauren H would've been compatible as a life long partnership with him. I know attraction is important and he was attracted to Jen at the beginning. I'm not sure about Lauren H. But um yeah that's here and gone. 

I hope I'm making sense. I'm so sick and I feel like my head is in a vise.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:48 pm

Aw get well soon! console whipped (and computer screens dont help!)

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:00 pm

well, I was really rooting for Jen but after a while I just stopped thinking they'd be compatible. We didn't see much of her personality and maybe it was because she was bland (as much as I hate to say it). And I believe in it even more seeing that Ben was physically attracted to her but there was no development in their relationship, or at least didn't get to see it.

get well soon rhondam!
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55