SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truth - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:31 pm

I am not sure if this has been posted before but Ben was on Ellen and he played the describe the contestant in one word game and this is what he said to describe the girls:

Lauren B = Sweet
JoJo = Passionate
Olivia = Intense
Caila = Sexy
Jubilee = Depth
Becca = Sincere
Amanda = Tender
Lace = Honest
Twins = Funniest, sweetest women

http://ellentube.com/videos/0_ldn5cqwi
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

truth - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:28 pm

Did someone else post this?
https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/692142226328141827 truth - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 28 Bach_e10

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:22 am

Am I the only one who think Leah looks exactly like Jen Shefft?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:02 am

Sharleen Joynt's guest appearance for Huffington Post's recap this morning. As always, she has shares some great insight. 

Here To Make Friends - A Bachelor Recap Show by The Huffington Post/Panoply
https://itun.es/ca/NCXt7.c
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:59 pm

I love listening to Sharleen It was a good podcast.

I just listened to AfterBuzz.....Brady Toops was a guest. He was very nice, very straight forward. I enjoyed him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPAgi7k0DOY

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:44 pm

Yes I watched it too Nutty. Both he and Danny said that Britt really is THAT nice in real life.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:45 am

I've been noticing during the show, that the two ladies who went to Christian colleges (Olivia and JoJo) consistantly wear some jewelry representing that faith. Olivia is seen wearing a silver sideways cross a lot, and JoJo is ALWAYS wearing a gold rosary. Just thought that was worthy of note since this is supposed to be a Christian cast.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:27 am

Whitworth, where Lauren went, is also a Christian college.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:48 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dy6eUako7w

Sweet deleted scene from when Emily came home without Haley.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:27 am

nutty1 wrote:Am I the only one who think Leah looks exactly like Jen Shefft?

You nailed it! Yes she could be her younger sister! Notice how many blondes are left? Ben must really have a penchant for blondes.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:11 am

Though some of those blondes are blond-ish, if you know what I mean.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:56 am

eversotrue wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dy6eUako7w

Sweet deleted scene from when Emily came home without Haley.

In the video, Lauren is wearing the same black top/outfit she has on in her crying on the balcony (?) scene from the season's preview.

Jojo appeared to be crying along with Emily.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55