SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LoveYou - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:55 pm

I'll be surprised if it's NOT her! She's the only one I feel is getting the next B'ette edit despite her ITM's last night. She redeemed herself at the cocktail party and it's important that was shown. I think it's between her and Amanda with Caila being their first choice.

All other options leave me very cold so I'm still rooting for Caila to get it and I really think she has it in the bag.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

LoveYou - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:12 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Realme wrote:JMO but last night I think Caila's immaturity showed.  I really am hoping she is not the next lead.  I don't think I could watch a season of her.  Jojo yes, Amanda yes, Jubilee yes, Lauren H yes, Caila nope, not for me.
First date syndrome or not, I find her immature. I don't think she will be the lead. I will actually be surprised if she is. F3 may be a stat-spot for lead at times but I think TPTB will go with who they and SM/Media are pushing for over F-status.

I would be suprised if she got it too, TBH. And that's not my personal bias - I disliked Andi, Chris, and even Sean, at times, but it was always super obvious to me that they had it in the bag. I have been suprised before with them picking JP and Brad 2.0, so I could definitely be wrong, but I just don't see it. I feel like they would have left out the crying, the catty comments about jubilee, the dumping her boyfriend, etc. if they were giving her the 'ette edit. She also has the fewest followers in the f4 by a lot, although she got the most screentime, so I don't think she's as popular as she is here. Even on afterbuzz yesterday, everyone was saying Amanda or jubilee for 'ette. It will be interesting to see how edit changes and SM popularity changes though, which would definitely change things. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:29 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Realme wrote:JMO but last night I think Caila's immaturity showed.  I really am hoping she is not the next lead.  I don't think I could watch a season of her.  Jojo yes, Amanda yes, Jubilee yes, Lauren H yes, Caila nope, not for me.
First date syndrome or not, I find her immature. I don't think she will be the lead. I will actually be surprised if she is. F3 may be a stat-spot for lead at times but I think TPTB will go with who they and SM/Media are pushing for over F-status.

I would be suprised if she got it too, TBH. And that's not my personal bias - I disliked Andi, Chris, and even Sean, at times, but it was always super obvious to me that they had it in the bag. I have been suprised before with them picking JP and Brad 2.0, so I could definitely be wrong, but I just don't see it. I feel like they would have left out the crying, the catty comments about jubilee, the dumping her boyfriend, etc. if they were giving her the 'ette edit. She also has the fewest followers in the f4 by a lot, although she got the most screentime, so I don't think she's as popular as she is here. Even on afterbuzz yesterday, everyone was saying Amanda or jubilee for 'ette. It will be interesting to see how edit changes and SM popularity changes though,  which would definitely change things. JMO.
Good Post I agree IA with your points raised and share them as well.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:23 pm

bluwavz wrote:I'll be surprised if it's NOT her! She's the only one I feel is getting the next B'ette edit despite her ITM's last night. She redeemed herself at the cocktail party and it's important that was shown. I think it's between her and Amanda with Caila being their first choice.

All other options leave me very cold so I'm still rooting for Caila to get it and I really think she has it in the bag.

ITA, blu. If Jojo or Becca were really in the mix, we wouldn't have seen them as part of the "mean girl" group IMO. It would have been easy to not show them if they'd wanted. I think Caila has a lot in her favor, not the least of which is she's part Asian. I believe Fleiss would look at that as a win-win since she's also got the right look and personality to be lead. Amanda is getting a mostly favorable edit however she's so quiet that you hardly know she's there most of the time. I know people are talking about Jubilee as a potential lead but it's still pretty early in the season and she doesn't go as far as the others. I don't see her as having the right personality although guess it's possible.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:40 pm

I am standing by Caila.  I like her personality and looks.  No doubt Caila was raised in a wealthy family but I don't think that is a bad thing.  Wealth can be a blessing or a curse and it depends on the attitude of the person and the morals and expectations with which they were raised.   I get a very strong vibe that Caila's parents have expectations for her life that don't entail being a D list Reality Celeb and SM shilling poster as her "job."  I can tell by the way that Caila dresses that she respects herself and does not need to be a hootchie.  I would love to have a Bachelorette that was not a self entitled negative bit*h.  I'll take a wealthy, hard working, good mannered, positive attitude, gorgeous, smiley, well traveled dreamer over the last two Ette's any day of the week.  Add in the component that TPTB can cast a gal who is of mixed race and I think Caila is a slam dunk. 

Amanda with her tiny baby voice is so hard to hear that I had to turn up the volume to try and catch what she was saying during her discussion with Lauren about Olivia's unlikeability and $40,000 clothing allowance. Definitely not a good quality in the lead.  What? What?? I can't hear you!!  Let's be real most mid twenty something guys that get cast on this Franchise DO NOT want an insta family with two small children and a divorced Dad who is still in the picture.  Add the waterworks and poor me single parent storyline about all the sacrifice and I am Over It. Amanda seems like a nice gal but she needs to look for new husband IRL.

I don't see JoJo as a contender because she is F2.  I'm am also giving her the side eye for the mean girl behavior with Becca and Amber this week.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:14 am

eversotrue wrote:Caila is literally so beautiful. She looked amazinggg at the Rose ceremony. She has the most fabulous luscious hair and very pretty light caramel grey eyes. Ugh. Jealous.

:yes:  I think I'd love her as lead for the simple fact that she'd be a gem to watch visually.
The lead has to smile a lot (hers is contagious) and cry a lot (she cries pretty)  LoveYou - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 3806527698 I have liked her more with every episode. If they play up her "dreamer" quality like they have "unlovable" with Ben, I can see it as relatable enough.

From a story perspective, I think I'll take dreamer over heartbreak (Jojo). Amanda said Ben would be a great role model for her children. But there's an ex & 2 kids involved and why go that route when you can just have your fairy-tale dreamer who has a little spunk, knows how to be fun, emotional, romantic, who is longing to fall in love and can fall quickly, is well-spoken etc..

The only thing worrying is how much support she'll receive and of course the editing here on out. A lot can change by the time she leaves as F3.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:07 am

Don't hate me but her smile is actually what I find annoying. She scrunches up her face when she smiles and it looks weird and cheesy. Not natural to me. I know my opinion is not popular but it just bugs me and I didn't care for Andi's mouth pulling and CS's non-existent top lip and mouth pulling as well. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:09 am

Seabear wrote:I am standing by Caila.  I like her personality and looks.  No doubt Caila was raised in a wealthy family but I don't think that is a bad thing.  Wealth can be a blessing or a curse and it depends on the attitude of the person and the morals and expectations with which they were raised.   I get a very strong vibe that Caila's parents have expectations for her life that don't entail being a D list Reality Celeb and SM shilling poster as her "job."  I can tell by the way that Caila dresses that she respects herself and does not need to be a hootchie.  I would love to have a Bachelorette that was not a self entitled negative bit*h.  I'll take a wealthy, hard working, good mannered, positive attitude, gorgeous, smiley, well traveled dreamer over the last two Ette's any day of the week.  Add in the component that TPTB can cast a gal who is of mixed race and I think Caila is a slam dunk. 

Amanda with her tiny baby voice is so hard to hear that I had to turn up the volume to try and catch what she was saying during her discussion with Lauren about Olivia's unlikeability and $40,000 clothing allowance. Definitely not a good quality in the lead.  What? What?? I can't hear you!!  Let's be real most mid twenty something guys that get cast on this Franchise DO NOT want an insta family with two small children and a divorced Dad who is still in the picture.  Add the waterworks and poor me single parent storyline about all the sacrifice and I am Over It. Amanda seems like a nice gal but she needs to look for new husband IRL.

I don't see JoJo as a contender because she is F2.  I'm am also giving her the side eye for the mean girl behavior with Becca and Amber this week.

JMO

exactly. Amanda, as sweet as she is, doesn't have a suitable personality to be the next ette.

after Monday I'd bet my money on Caila as well.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:27 pm

I agree with Bluwavz, I do not see anyone else emerging as a possible lead.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:46 pm

I'm not really seeing that great of a personality with Caila yet though. I still think it's too early to tell, as I haven't seen much of anyone's personality. Except Olivia and maybe Lace and Jubilee. What they showed of Caila on her date, she actually seemed quiet and boring IMO, not the super outgoing bubbly girl . Maybe later on that will change.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:05 pm

Well she still has like 3 more dates to go on so we'll see.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:04 pm

Caila Quinn ‏@CailaQuinn 17m17 minutes ago Westwood, MA
Parents had a hard time seeing me cry Monday.. So they sent me this surprise! #loveyou! LoveYou - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 1f49b LoveYou - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 1f339
LoveYou - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 CZLzMycWIAAxXsZ

Happy wild hair Wednesday LoveYou - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 1f44c #UntameTheMane by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess