SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:23 am

Sharleen Joynt about Caila:
My frontrunners this week are…
3. Caila, 24: Caila got a killer one-on-one last night. It reminded me of Kaitlyn’s Costco outing with Chris last season; a less extravagant but comedic date with a celebrity cameo. I like Caila a lot—she’s pretty and sweet and entirely agreeable… There’s nothing not to like, really, though I confess I have my reservations after her date. I just feel like after so many seasons of this show, it’s a bit clichéd to be so over-the-top “falling in love” after the first date. Like, either she’s not entirely keeping her wits about her, or she’s hamming it up for the cameras. Is my skepticism showing? Yep. But I’ve been in her shoes (there is indeed heavy producer pressure to emote and say key phrases like, “I can see myself falling in love with [insert Bachelor’s name here]”) and fallen in love in real life… aaaand I still feel this way.
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-jo...ap-episode-2-2/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:53 am

Maddy wrote:Sharleen Joynt about Caila:
My frontrunners this week are…
3. Caila, 24: Caila got a killer one-on-one last night. It reminded me of Kaitlyn’s Costco outing with Chris last season; a less extravagant but comedic date with a celebrity cameo. I like Caila a lot—she’s pretty and sweet and entirely agreeable… There’s nothing not to like, really, though I confess I have my reservations after her date. I just feel like after so many seasons of this show, it’s a bit clichéd to be so over-the-top “falling in love” after the first date. Like, either she’s not entirely keeping her wits about her, or she’s hamming it up for the cameras. Is my skepticism showing? Yep. But I’ve been in her shoes (there is indeed heavy producer pressure to emote and say key phrases like, “I can see myself falling in love with [insert Bachelor’s name here]”) and fallen in love in real life… aaaand I still feel this way.
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-jo...ap-episode-2-2/

I am with Sharleen on this one.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:00 am

Sharleen also said there's heavy pressure to say these things and I actually thought Caila just meant that she could see falling in love with Ben, not that she was yet.

I find myself liking Caila even more after her date last night. She's fun to be around, has the best smile, she's cute, and can hold a conversation. Oh and Ben sang to her. Not too bad for such a kooky date. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:32 pm

albean99 wrote:Sharleen also said there's heavy pressure to say these things and I actually thought Caila just meant that she could see falling in love with Ben, not that she was yet.

I find myself liking Caila even more after her date last night. She's fun to be around, has the best smile, she's cute, and can hold a conversation. Oh and Ben sang to her. Not too bad for such a kooky date. :Nod:

I liked how Caila rolled with the punch without falling into ridiculousness.

And since she is 23 I can get over her saying she was falling love after a great date, to me it showed hope. At 23 I want someone with hope, not someone jaded.

I love her personality, I am still on the Caila for bachelorette train, IMO, she would be a vast improvement over the last two. As for her being too young, I don't need this show to give me marriage, I would be pleased to see two people who care enough for each other to give a serious relationship that might lead to marriage a try. I think 24 is definitely old enough for that. Kaitlyn and Jen were two of the older bachelorettes and two of the worst. Des and Ashley were some of the youngest and ended up married, so who knows? To me the age factor isn't an issue.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:44 pm

Ashley and Des were both 27 when their season's aired. 3 years does make difference IMO at that age. Caila also looks like she's in high school. I think she's a pretty girl and some guys will like her , but I'm not sure that tons of guys around the country are going to fall for her being a "sexy" lead as most people are calling her "adorable". I definitely see Amanda, JoJo, Lauren as fitting that better. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:57 pm

Well Ashley had serious issues with her guys wanting Emily or Chantal and hers is my favorite season. Jilly wasn't gorgeous and I loved her season too. Trista, Emily, Andi and Kaitlyn are "hot" and they are easily my least favorite bachelorettes.

And at 24 Caila has a college degree and a great job, to me that puts her ahead on the ready for a serious relationship scale.

I don't like JoJo but she irritates me less this week, so I won't say no to her. No to Amanda, sorry but I am not interested in single parents on this show anymore and Trista's baby voice was irritating, Amanda's is worse. JMO.

Hopefully, Lauren B is taken, but if not I think she would be great too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:09 pm

Duke702 wrote:Ashley and Des were both 27 when their season's aired. 3 years does make difference IMO at that age. Caila also looks like she's in high school. I think she's a pretty girl and some guys will like her  , but I'm not sure that tons of guys around the country are going to fall for her being a "sexy" lead as most people are calling her "adorable". I definitely see Amanda, JoJo, Lauren as fitting that better. JMO.
I think that a 23/24 y/o could do it, like Olivia (if she had the right personality) but I agree that Caila just seems very young. Not maturity wise, but just looks-wise and personality-wise. The average age of a Bachelorette contestant is 29/30 and I just can't see Caila with someone that old. I just feel like Amanda and Jojo fit the mold better. They might really shake things up and give it to her, but I personally don't see that happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:15 pm

JMO but Ash and Des didn't really exude sexiness either. I don't think Caila is any different. I thought she seemed young on night 1 but was pleasantly surprised on Monday.  She seemed sweet and a little shy, but very mature and lady like. Her smile is gorgeous too!

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:59 pm

There really is nothing she can do about looking young. 10 years from now she will still look young. It's in her genes.

I see no reason why Caila wouldn't be the bachelorette. She is the F3 afterall.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:00 am

I don't think her age is a factor.  She has travelled the world, lived abroad and seems plenty mature for marriage.  I love her smile and fun intuitive personality. That she is a beauty is icing on the cake!!  JMO
#Caila4Ette
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:18 am

I love Caila! She's so sweet and has a lot going for her for her young age. I want to see a lady as the B'ette this time. Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 1f600
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:28 am

I think Caila would be a very good choice for lead. She's got the personality, looks, and is smart. She's very likable imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess