SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorabc - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:19 pm

She's the only one (other than Lauren B) that doesn't have any 'contact/business inquiries' on her social media. Give the girl a break laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

bachelorabc - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:29 pm

I know for sure that Nick is good friends with Elan, and that didn't get him too far!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:51 pm

So many great posts!

With the discussions regarding Caila's tears last episode and her dilemma about being all in or all out, (btw, I have to admit, at that age I think I would've been upset with these same concerns too). I've been trying to think of why and how a lot of these women are so into a lead so very early in the process and it's not just with Ben. So this is extreme, I realize but I picture them each sequestered in their rooms for 1 week? 2 weeks? (I've heard both), with nothing to do except watch a continuous loop of video, images, interviews, propaganda, etc on Ben or whomever is the lead that season. Far fetched right? This scenario is more likely: Their handlers constantly psyching them up to what will be this fabulous relationship with this handsome eligible bachelor that thousands of women have applied to hopefully begin a relationship with but you, you were hand selected to be one of only 25 women!! He is such a catch and [you, insert name here] have a really great chance at true love and happily ever after with fabulous Joe Bachelor who we believe to be a great match with you blah, blahblah, blahblahblah, blah.

Haha, this is just me being being silly, trying to make logical sense of what is so illogical to me. Other ideas? laugh out loud
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:50 pm

Throwback to when #Bachelor contestant Caila Quinn was in this South Asian dance routine (she was also the emcee of the show showcasing various aspects of South Asian culture.) This is a hilarious first date with @kevinhart4real and @icecube promoting @ridealong. It's great to see some Asian representation on this notoriously white show too. #abc #cailaquinn @cailaquinn #thebachelor #benhiggins #icecube #kevinhart #ridealong #ridealong2 #comingsoon #performingarts #comic #bachelorabc by @christopherhuang
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:02 pm

Caila Quinn ‏@CailaQuinn 1m1 minute ago Sarasota, FL
Hold them close bachelorabc - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 1f618
bachelorabc - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 CZXqFzSWYAE6zfr
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:20 am

I find Caila and her IG post manipulative.
She puts that up and it just "happens" to be a painting of Elan and tags him and her comment about being a good friend and people also tagging Elan to look at her post.
Like she wanted him to PUBLICLY respond and recognize her and what she did.
So manipulative and suck-up behavior, IMO.

If Elan is such her good friend, send it to him privately, don't use SM to try to get him to pay attention or have followers keep tagging Elan about it. 

Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:31 am

I'd share a new one every day if I could draw like Caila. I somehow doubt that many would be bothered at all by this post, least of all Elan. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:35 am

For all we know she did text it to him too. I see nothing manipulative about her IG.

bachelorabc - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:39 am

Saw this article on ET about Caila. I just can't with this girl.  Rolling Eyes

Caila says she is shy but just goes right into making out? Ah okay. And being called a sex panther is NOT being shy (nor is acting "shy" with all the girls but the opposite with Ben).  no no

Also Caila "used to being spoiled"?? Get over yourself girl. You're one of many.  :Nod:

This girl is so fake to me - very manipulative and sweet and cutesy cutesy but I don't buy her act (which I think it is) at all -  I think it is all a facade to getting what she wants and then whining in her little aw me way when she doesn't have the attention. Makes me think of that preview before the season even started of her in her bikini and Ben clothed. Just ew and try hard.

EXCLUSIVE: 'The Bachelor' Ben H. Calls Caila a 'Sex Panther' After an Intense Make-Out Session!
http://www.etonline.com/tv/180695_exclusive_the_bachelor_ben_h_calls_caila_a_sex_panther_after_an_intense_make_out_session/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&viewFull=true

"I'm used to being spoiled and getting his attention," she tells the cameras. "So now, I'm just kind of a little shyer, because I want to stand out, but not in a loud obnoxious way. I just want him to notice me."
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:51 am

I don't see that all any manipulation at all from that post. Past contestants have called Elan their good friend too. I'm sure he's a friend to many.

I didn't know she could paint like that! She's talented. I'm sure she'll post more of her art/painting.

Also are we reading the same article? Lol. She's not saying she's shy. She's saying comparing her 1on1 date versus a group date. Her one on one date, Ben gives her all the attention, which is why she is attention spoiled. On her first group date, the attention is shared, so which she becomes a little shyer/steps back a bit.

I'll watch the episode next week to see what she's like in a group setting. Does she shy away with other girls around? Or is she bold, like Olivia who has the guts to just "steal" Ben right away. By no means is she "shy", just maybe a bit less around other girls is what I got out of that.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:55 am

Well I'm definitely Team Sex Panther now. You go kitty cat. #rawr  bachelorabc - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 1f431
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:59 am

bluwavz wrote:Well I'm definitely Team Sex Panther now. You go kitty cat. #rawr  bachelorabc - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 1f431
laugh out loud Not me. I had enough with oversexed Kaitlyn's season. :Nod:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess