SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorandchill - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:34 am

Ben obviously had no problem with her approach as he was all prepared laugh out loud They both sat their drinks down, he pushed his seat closer to hers, and he was already leaning completely over her before she even had her legs on his lap.

Back to top Go down

bachelorandchill - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by veg_out Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:40 am

Oh, Ben cantstopl

By painting her as a multi-dimensional character--she's articulate yet she cries yet she's affectionate--they seem to be laying the foundation for her season. She'll have to earn it though as that little set-up scene suggests.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:05 pm

I just watched that scene and thought it was cute. Caila came across very well and it made perfect sense to me. It cracked me up that Ben said that about her. giggling  A lot of young women wear rompers and at least Caila has the bod for it unlike some.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:19 pm

eversotrue wrote:She obviously has more to offer than her looks.. **edited** I really hope she's the ETTE, at this point, **edited**.
That's how I'm feeling as well.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:58 pm

mindless wrote:Ugh, not a fan. And not a fan of that super short romper either. Seeing the preview after last episode I was wondering where her pants went. I've yet to see anything about her personality that I'd enjoy. I prefer people who have more to offer than just their attractive looks. That shouldn't be your go-to way to stand out IMO.

mindless wrote:
eversotrue wrote:She obviously has more to offer than her looks.. **edited** I really hope she's the ETTE, **edited**

I'm sure she does, but I've yet to see it, since it's not what she's leading with. I judge ALL of the women who think the way to "stand out" is by jumping the lead. It's desperate and not the way to get attention from a man who you want to fall in love with you. A nice conversation would be much more effective, but that requires some self-confidence and personality. Caila is just young and clearly used to men falling at her feet because she's pretty. Now she's surrounded by other pretty women, so she needs to find some other way to stand out. I'm not impressed by the way she chose to go about it, but to each their own of course.

Let's face it. This show is not all about showing good conversations...even when they do occur...which we have been told many times that they do. The show pretty much chooses how these people stand out...if they ever do. Good conversation is the last thing they emphasise!

From what we have been told, by this point, the ladies are clueing in that Ben is into Lauren, so it is probably no longer about standing out to Ben, but standing out for the next Bette. I have no problem with that. I'd rather someone who is fun and playful vs whiny virgin or crying single mother of two with the voice of Minnie Mouse.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:27 pm

Caila jumping Ben the moment they sat down wasn't editing, it was how it happened. And she's the one who talked about wanting to stand out in the group. I get where she's coming from, since I, like most young women, have gone through that phase of thinking "sexy" is what guys want. Now I just see it as immature. Obviously a single guy won't be opposed to making out with a gorgeous female, but that's got little to do with falling in love. All these women are willing to kiss Ben and probably even jump into bed with him (with the exception of Becca for the time being), so that is not much a selling point. Ben seemed more amused than anything to me in that ITM afterwards. The first part about how on their first date he wanted there to be passion there, was clearly recorded at a different time. What he said after that about how she looks so sweet and innocent and then turned into a "sex panther" when they were alone had an amused tone to it. I don't think he can take her passion very seriously either. Just how I saw it.

I'm not saying Caila is a bad person in any way, I just think she has a few years of growing up to do before she should be looking for a mate for life. She could use some time being single IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:40 pm

I can't help myself--
snipped from mindless above:
She could use some time being single

This applies to so many of us on sooooo many days regardless of age etc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:48 pm

One of the reason's I like her is she isn't coming across to me as faking/acting. So many former leads in the F3 position and others, were blatant in their acting skills vying for the spot of the next lead. The reason she doesn't appear fake to me, is because her IG pics, how she lives her life, show me the same person I'm seeing on my TV.

Between Andi Dorfman and Clare Crawley you would think they were performing for an Oscar.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:51 pm

If Caila is F3 as spoilers indicate, it fits the pattern that so many bachelors have - the one they are sexually attractive to goes home after fantasy dates. I can see Ben enjoying spending time with Caila - conversation flows easily, she's fun and lively and they have sexual chemistry!

I see Ben and Caila have similar backgrounds - close families, sufficiently affluent to afford nice vacations or even a second home, well educated, confident, and they are both software salespersons! They remind me of the millennials in the bay area - work hard but have enjoyed a nice ride in getting where they are today.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:21 pm

That clip still makes me think she is so immature. Sounds kind of cocky to me , full of herself, "like I'm special I got spoiled" now I have to be on a group date, poor me. Like she thinks she is too special to be on a group date. Let me stand out by just "going in" and making out with him. Throwing herself at him. If he liked her so much, HE would go in for the kiss, as with Lauren/JoJo/AManda. Do not like.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:24 pm

Duke702 wrote:That clip still makes me think she is so immature. Sounds kind of cocky to me , full of herself, "like I'm special I got spoiled" now I have to be on a group date, poor me. Like she thinks she is too special to be on a group date. Let me stand out by just "going in" and making out with him. Throwing herself at him. If he liked her so much, HE would go in for the kiss, as with Lauren/JoJo/AManda. Do not like.
He DID go in for the kiss. He was already leaning into her before she even got anywhere near his mouth..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess