SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexico - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:31 am

mexico - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 CZm_JOZWEAAk8FT
Jen Marcus ‏@jenmarcus
The most expressive group of #TheBachelor contestants EVER.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

mexico - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:33 am

mexico - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 CZm6RCRWwAAwNrt
Jen Marcus ‏@jenmarcus
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:44 am

mexico - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 CZnAemdWYAEGtmP
E! Online ‏@eonline
So many shocked expressions, so little time! #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:51 am

Maddy wrote:mexico - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 CZm6RCRWwAAwNrt
Jen Marcus ‏@jenmarcus
no no no no no no Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:54 am

BlackHalo wrote:Queen Caila! Her scene with Ben and the oreos was so cute.

Oh I loved that oreos clip at the end. Ben's like "is it in your mouth already? How did you see me?" laugh out loud
Also loving all her cocktail party dresses giggling She looked exceptional in that glittery white one.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:01 am

Me too. Like most of her clothes a lot and cute cookie game and of course her amazing hair!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:47 am

mexico - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 CZnBfmuWkAAQ9mX
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
Reaction shot of the night, part 1. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:33 am

Caila is so cute!!  Love her expressions, personality and spunk!!! yes
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:39 am

I am seriously only watching for Caila scenes, the rest of it just bores me. She is infectous and I hope we get a season of her as the Bachelorette

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:56 am

She's still overemoting way too much for me, and I fear she's gonna knock Ben's teeth out with her mouth. I cringed when she lunged towards him after the Oreo game. Hard to tell how into her he is, since she's gotten so aggressive and always initiates the "passionate" makeouts. I think he's just going along with it, since it's nice and easy, unlike forming real connections with people he has no interest in (since he's half in love with Lauren already).
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:59 am

mindless wrote:She's still overemoting way too much for me, and I fear she's gonna knock Ben's teeth out with her mouth. I cringed when she lunged towards him after the Oreo game. Hard to tell how into her he is, since she's gotten so aggressive and always initiates the "passionate" makeouts. I think he's just going along with it, since it's nice and easy, unlike forming real connections with people he has no interest in (since he's half in love with Lauren already).

She is VERY aggressive IMO. Every time when she grabs his neck and pulls him in to kiss her I'm seeing an aggressive play move.  The other girls are not so grabby IMO. Does anyone else notice the way she is ALWAYS flipping her head/hair? Even when she goes in to kiss Ben there's always that flip. She is always very aware of the cameras and plays to them IMO. JMO she's just playing a game and only cares about winning the prize, which IMO is not necessarily Ben as much as it is the fame/notoriety that is coming with this show.  She knows exactly what she's doing. Wonder if she's called her ex yet. Hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:40 pm

I do also think she is over emoting and not a fan of the constant open mouth smile. I'm not liking the aggressive kissing, it's pretty awkward and immature. Saw some people on instagram and twitter making fun of how she basically jumps on him ("sex panther" or whatever producer fed line Ben said, IMO is not necessarily a good thing to him) . Ben and most guys obi like girls who are a bit of a challenge, the opposite of what Caila is doing. IMO she was holding back a bit and trying to be "shy" at first because she thought she should, but then went polar opposite trying to make out with him. He goes along with it yes, but he's kissing everyone else so doesn't say much.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess