SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by megaa Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:08 am

I think even the author of the article is realizing most of it is a stretch. It was like an infomercial.. yea, we know you're thinking that's probably not bad, BUT WAIT, there's more... and the more is still meh. Caila's personality seems fun to me.

The puppet thing seemed harmless & part of an overall theme surrounding Jen --  the ladies were pushing her to be more forward with Ben, and then she finally did take that approach & "stole him" away first. And you could hear the women cheering her on. "Way to take charge" etc.

megaa

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:08 am

The article was hardly "revealing." It's the writer's opinion based on what we've seen on the show- no new, previously unknown info about Calia. Not any different than the exchange of opinions here-some like Calia, some don't. The writer of the article obviously doesn't and\or was told by an editor to write a "sh*t stirring article" on TB and settled on a Calia "story"

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:10 am

BlackHalo wrote:I just find it funny the article chose to single out Caila when other girls have done the same things? "She joked about the twins" "She laughed during Olivia's performance" Uhm...so did everyone else. And that gag with the puppet was clearly a joke.
Exactly. Who wrote that article? I don't see a name. Are those professional journalists or public people that write for Wetpaint? It seems like someone read RS and just went with that "bias" opinion..

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:13 am

IMO I am not sure if more articles will or won't be written, only that one currently already has. Granted, the article is not on a very big site (so not Us Weekly or anything very reputable) so it may be meaningless but it does indicate that the media, even in a very small avenue such as Wetpaint, sees Caila in a negative light.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:15 am

That article was so ridiculous. Most of the girls have talked about Olivia including Amanda & Lauren B. It must be a slow gossip day if someone actually wrote that. Caila seems to be friends with everyone there so calling her a future villain seems to be just made up stuff.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:27 am

eversotrue wrote:Did anyone notice her face after Ben kissed her the second time at the group date party? It's at 2:50 in Annamarie's video on YouTube. She KNEW what he was doing! I love it! She saw right through that..
Lol. What was he doing?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:28 am

I don't think it's a reach, I agree with it.
Describes a lot of reasons why I find her annoying.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:36 am

BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Did anyone notice her face after Ben kissed her the second time at the group date party? It's at 2:50 in Annamarie's video on YouTube. She KNEW what he was doing! I love it! She saw right through that..
Lol. What was he doing?
His sucking up to her... Watch it again. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:50 am

bluwavz wrote:
I teamcaila - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 2764 these ladies. Thank you for being weird with me. by @natalieshabtai

Who are the two girls on the far right? scratch TIA

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:50 am

The public find Laura B more boring than they think Caila a villain on SM. That article is one person's opinion and nothing to do with public consensus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:56 am

grace8136 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
I teamcaila - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 2764 these ladies. Thank you for being weird with me. by @natalieshabtai

Who are the two girls on the far right? scratch TIA
One is Rachel, the other a producer, I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:43 am

^ Or Sushana. I saw a small video of her being #TeamCaila because they are "soul sisters". I think they were close in the house too.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess