SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hollywood - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:25 pm

Doesn't Caila have any friends in Boston since she broke up with her ex? Guess at least their eyes have been opened to her true colors. She's having to publish on twitter to get someone to invite her to watch herself on the show with them. She'll enjoy being the d-lister celebrity in the room even if she's had to invite herself to the party.
https://twitter.com/cailaquinn

Back to top Go down

Hollywood - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by BlackHalo Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:21 pm

*shrugs* not everything has some ulterior motive.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:51 pm

I wish I lived in Boston because i would throw viewing party for her!

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:15 pm

I'm sure Caila has plenty friends in Boston as we can see from other people's posts on Instagram about her. She loves to meet more people and join the fun, that's very nice of her! I see nothing wrong with the tweet.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:44 pm

see2love wrote:I wish I lived in Boston because i would throw viewing party for her!

Me too...

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Hollywood - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 1f49b  Hollywood - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:15 pm

She probably just wants to watch with fans and viewers of the show. I'm sure she watches with friends and family as it is.

Hollywood - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:19 pm

I am really trying to like this girl. But I just can't seem to push through this barrier I have that she is a "Pretty little princess." Just something about her that reminds me of someone I personally know that the title fits. I know she is getting the Bachette edit, but really I would love to see someone who is a little more worldly, someone closer to 28-30 as the lead. Someone that we could have guys in their young to mid 30's as her guys and it not feeling creepy because she is so you. Guess that's just me though. Dang why not have a 40-50 year old Bachette and find her some quality guys. Enough with the youngsters LOL

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:25 pm

Realme wrote:I am really trying to like this girl.  But I just can't seem to push through this barrier I have that she is a "Pretty little princess."  Just something about her that reminds me of someone I personally know that the title fits.  I know she is getting the Bachette edit, but really I would love to see someone who is a little more worldly, someone closer to 28-30 as the lead.  Someone that we could have guys in their young to mid 30's as her guys and it not feeling creepy because she is so you.   Guess that's just me though.   Dang why not have a 40-50 year old Bachette and find her some quality guys.  Enough with the youngsters LOL
No one on this season is over the age of 25 really... Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:38 pm

Becca is the only one who comes close to 28-30 of the likely options this season unless they pick someone from another season. I understand being sick of the youngsters though. I'm hoping the Bachelor who comes out of this next Bachelorette season is closer to 30 than 25. LOL.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:46 pm

bostonugirl92 wrote:Doesn't Caila have any friends in Boston since she broke up with her ex? Guess at least their eyes have been opened to h's er true colors. She's having to publish on twitter to get someone to invite her to watch herself on the show with them. She'll enjoy being the d-lister celebrity in the room even if she's had to invite herself to the party.

This is encouraged by the producers, the guys on other seasons have stopped by universities.  I think this is much more appropriate, than the guys showing up in girl's dorm rooms.  This is marketing for the brand.  They all do it and I would think are encouraged to. Leah also sent a tweet that she is hosting a view party. They are just working tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:11 pm

bostonugirl92 wrote:Doesn't Caila have any friends in Boston since she broke up with her ex? Guess at least their eyes have been opened to her true colors. She's having to publish on twitter to get someone to invite her to watch herself on the show with them. She'll enjoy being the d-lister celebrity in the room even if she's had to invite herself to the party.
OK - I had to check out Caila's tweet and I do not follow any of the contestants or leads.  She tweeted at Boston College students since that is her alma mater. Based on the tweets back to Caila, the whol da** college must be watching and having viewing parties! 

I don't know or care of Caila has friends, although I'd be willing to bet she has more than a few. TPTB don't care about that when choosing their next lead. They only want viewers. They don't care if you love, hate or feel disdain for the lead - just tune in every week. And if viewers will post their thoughts on SM, that's even better. JMOAA.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:34 am

Caila was sure MIA in tonight's episode. The episode could have used a little more of her positive energy imo. I did hear one of the girls say that she speaks Spanish, which isn't all that surprising, but another reason to give her some points imo. I'm with Jimmy Kimmel, he should have picked her.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess