SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexico - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:14 pm

mexico - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 12547338_921398194603013_1021977531_n
nazperez "Cómo se dice where is the restaurant?" #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

mexico - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:18 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^Do you think Caila is the 2nd girl he says ILY to?
I didn't think so until I saw the stone on the ring as the hands turned during the slow shot. When I saw the stone I was struck by how much it looks like the ring Caila is wearing in the Instagram photo. Also, I have seen her wear that ring before. In order to see the stone I watched the clip in slow motion several times. It sure looks to me like Caila's stone. Sorry, I haven't been able to copy the Instagram image into this thread yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:32 pm

bostonugirl92 wrote:In the last clip shown on Bach Live last night when Ben is holding hands with someone and there's a closeup of their hands if you look very closely you can see the stone of a ring on the girl's hand. You can see it as their hands move and the camera pans across their hands. It is her right hand because Ben's bracelet is worn on his left wrist. Caila wears a ring with that kind of solitaire stone, but she wears it on her left hand. IMO It's possible this is Caila and she's wearing the ring on her right hand this day.
The ring can be seen clearly in one of her Instagram pictures.

I can't view Bach Live online. If someone can capture it we can compare.

Is this the ring? Sometimes what we see is backwards then what it actually is, so it may be Caila had it on her left hand but because of the inversion or the flip it appears it's on her right hand.

mexico - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 12599003_723661097769362_570164265_n

flipped

mexico - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Flippe10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bostonugirl92 wrote:In the last clip shown on Bach Live last night when Ben is holding hands with someone and there's a closeup of their hands if you look very closely you can see the stone of a ring on the girl's hand. You can see it as their hands move and the camera pans across their hands. It is her right hand because Ben's bracelet is worn on his left wrist. Caila wears a ring with that kind of solitaire stone, but she wears it on her left hand. IMO It's possible this is Caila and she's wearing the ring on her right hand this day.
The ring can be seen clearly in one of her Instagram pictures.

I can't view Bach Live online. If someone can capture it we can compare.

Is this the ring? Sometimes what we see is backwards then what it actually is, so it may be Caila had it on her left hand but because of the inversion or the flip it appears it's on her right hand.

mexico - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 12599003_723661097769362_570164265_n

flipped

mexico - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Flippe10

Yes, thank you.  That is the ring. It appears to be the same stone on the hand Ben was holding in the Bach Live clip. The Instagram photo shows the ring much better, but I can't get it to copy over. It's an older photo of Caila taken a while ago, but she's put it in her more recent, cleaned up instagram. Her hand is up by her face and the ring is very clear. Wish I hadn't deleted Bach Live after I looked at the ring/stone!

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:56 pm

We can barely see the ring in that promo but I guess it does look similar. Caila was wearing it on her right hand on the Mexico group date.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:09 pm

You can see the girls hair in that scene (with the holding hands/ring.) It definitely looks to be light brown.

Not enough Caila this episode..

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:09 pm

bostonugirl92 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:^^Do you think Caila is the 2nd girl he says ILY to?
I didn't think so until I saw the stone on the ring as the hands turned during the slow shot. When I saw the stone I was struck by how much it looks like the ring Caila is wearing in the Instagram photo. Also, I have seen her wear that ring before. In order to see the stone I watched the clip in slow motion several times. It sure looks to me like Caila's stone. Sorry, I haven't been able to copy the Instagram image into this thread yet.

Will that would be something if Caila ended up being the F2. I saw the hand and the ring, but it was a VO I believe, so it is possible they could have just used a shot of anyone's hand when Ben said it. I have watched it several times with CC to figure out when he is saying things, but not SloMo.

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:15 pm

She better not be the F2. She's the bright spot for me on this show and the one I want to be the next lead. If she's F2 then her chances diminish. Such slim pickings this season.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:18 pm

^^Blame it on Ben! LOL!  I want her to be the next Bette too so hopefully everything is as we have been spoiled already and they are messing with our heads at this point.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:19 pm

Can we please get a screencaps of the ring scene. I swear I see light brown hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:19 pm

eversotrue wrote:You can see the girls hair in that scene (with the holding hands/ring.) It definitely looks to be light brown.

Not enough Caila this episode..
I noticed it was brown too, but I didn't think it was light brown, it seemed darker to me. And it seemed a little too wispy to be Caila's hair so I thought it could be JoJo's, but that ring has me confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:20 pm

I don't think she's the F2 considering from what I was told, she was given her travel itinerary the day of the FRC and she left the same day as production.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess