SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

snowscape - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Lucas15 Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:12 am

veg_out wrote:Great post! snowscape - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 1710264613 We'll see if tonight changes our minds.

2pop

I hope tonight answers this. The preview clip makes it look like it happens this episode but that could be misleading. It also may not be shown - ever - though it clearly happened during filming. We'll just have to munch on some popcorn and find out ...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

snowscape - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Duke702 Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:29 pm

I don't really think what Caila is saying is that she's afraid to fall in love. She says she's afraid she CAN'T fall in love which to me is different, and so naive and conceited. She is afraid of hurting Ben. Does she know that BEN is the lead her and not her? To me that leaves me thinking, why is she even still here if she "feels like I'm going to hurt you" I just keeping thinking about why she would ever say that to him . Unless she was told to say that by producers, which is just ridiculous and she should have refused. I can't think of a situation where anyone should say that to someone, and def not after a few dates! In real life saying that to someone after a few dates would come off as crazy! She is assuming that he would even be hurt by her at all, sure it's a bit of a sting to Ben. But also, sounds like she is assuming she is a frontrunner. She sounds ridiculous! Ugh.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:37 pm

Yeah, I really like Caila so far, but that clip is really not great. It just sounds like nonsense. I hope it's not as silly as it looks when we see the whole scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:00 pm

Sprite wrote:
mindless wrote:Whether TPTB were planning for Caila to be the next lead or not, I think she's got a long way to go still, if she wants the gig. She doesn't seem to be much a fan favourite at the moment. Maybe that'll change with more screentime, but I don't know, she's already had a 1on1 and has been shown quite a lot. Despite that, she has way less followers than the other women in the top 5 and she's not even mentioned much outside of this board from what I've seen.

If they can get Becca to be such a fan favourite despite little screen time and a late 1:1 date, they can jack up Caila to the Bette position with no problem. She has another 1:1, hometown date, FD and then the all important WTA. I think the last will be the tell. If she gets lots of screen time with CH then it is probably in the bag. The producers can and will do whatever they want, after all, they sold JPab as the fan favourite and he left much earlier.

IA that there's lots of opportunity yet to ramp up Caila's B'ette story line. They need to be a little more subtle in how they try to sell her because they're making her come across as trying too hard. And then this potential "afraid I might hurt you" story isn't going to help. Of course we need to see how this really plays out tonight before drawing further conclusions. JMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:18 pm

snowscape - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 12568251_1690847504527662_474875955_n
leahblock Every Blonde needs a Brunette ︎
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:32 pm

Duke702 wrote:I don't really think what Caila is saying is that she's afraid to fall in love. She says she's afraid she CAN'T fall in love which to me is different, and so naive and conceited.  She is afraid of hurting Ben. Does she know that BEN is the lead her and not her? To me that leaves me thinking, why is she even still here if she "feels like I'm going to hurt you" I just keeping thinking about why she would ever say that to him . Unless she was told to say that by producers, which is just ridiculous and she should have refused. I can't think of a situation where anyone should say that to someone, and def not after a few dates! In real life saying that to someone after a few dates would come off as crazy! She is assuming that he would even be hurt by her at all, sure it's a bit of a sting to Ben. But also, sounds like she is assuming she is a frontrunner. She sounds ridiculous! Ugh.

I also can't think that anyone in real life would propose to someone after going out a few times because that would sound crazy, but it happens pretty much every season on this show because this is not real life. The whole premise of the show is about as far from real life as it gets, hence why I rarely take anything anyone says on the show seriously.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:06 pm

Duke702 wrote:I don't really think what Caila is saying is that she's afraid to fall in love. She says she's afraid she CAN'T fall in love which to me is different, and so naive and conceited.  She is afraid of hurting Ben. Does she know that BEN is the lead her and not her? To me that leaves me thinking, why is she even still here if she "feels like I'm going to hurt you" I just keeping thinking about why she would ever say that to him . Unless she was told to say that by producers, which is just ridiculous and she should have refused. I can't think of a situation where anyone should say that to someone, and def not after a few dates! In real life saying that to someone after a few dates would come off as crazy! She is assuming that he would even be hurt by her at all, sure it's a bit of a sting to Ben. But also, sounds like she is assuming she is a frontrunner. She sounds ridiculous! Ugh.

I agree it came off really conceited. And, normally, I would have loved when a contestant said something like "I don't think I can fall fully in love with you within the time constraints of this show", but the way that she said it with the "I'm afraid I'm going to break your heart" just sounded arrogant and almost delusional to me. I can see why she maybe thought she was the frontrunner since she was the only one to get 2 1-on-1s, but even if she really felt that way, it was a conversation best saved for the FS. I get that it was maybe such a producer thing, like Ben's "I'm unlovable" thing, but she did not sell it well at all. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:22 pm

Yeah, she's giving me the impression that she's used to guys falling at her feet if she just smiles and flips her hair around bit. As if there's no question about Ben falling for her too, even though he's shown no real signs of that so far. It's such a big contrast to Lauren B, who said she can't believe he'd fall for her out of all these amazing women. And she has every reason to think he's falling!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:18 pm

mindless wrote:Yeah, she's giving me the impression that she's used to guys falling at her feet if she just smiles and flips her hair around bit. As if there's no question about Ben falling for her too, even though he's shown no real signs of that so far. It's such a big contrast to Lauren B, who said she can't believe he'd fall for her out of all these amazing women. And she has every reason to think he's falling!
IMO Mindless has a pretty good idea of Caila's modus operandi based on my own interactions with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:36 pm

Guess who's getting a 1/1 date with Ben....? CAILA snowscape - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 2764 snowscape - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 1f339 by @benhigginsfanpage

Too busy fangirling over @cailaquinn to pay attention to Manning's noodle arm by @mimilaaa

See ya tomorrow new friend! #superbowl50 #bostonbabies by @meredithgrace40

f a b n i g h t snowscape - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 1f389 by @andrewbudsock

I live for airport reunions by @teejsterific

So grateful for these two snowscape - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 1f49b @teejsterific @cailaquinn ! snowscape - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 1f1e9-1f1ea snowscape - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 270c snowscape - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 1f483 snowscape - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 1f684 snowscape - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 1f68b  snowscape - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 1f377 snowscape - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 1f374 snowscape - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 1f1fa-1f1f8  snowscape - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 1f478 snowscape - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 1f478 snowscape - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 1f471 by @andrewbudsock

Schneetag #snow #winter #harvard #snowscape #travel #wanderlust by @andrewbudsock
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:38 pm

Why wouldn't she think Ben was falling for her...

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:47 pm

Caila is such an interesting girl in the best way.  What a pleasant change from the standard issue cast.  I love a young woman who has interests in the Arts, Food, Intellectual Pursuits, Literature, Travel, Languages and can probably answer several questions on a Jeopardy round.  Also Caila has the most beautiful smile....it just exudes happiness and joy.  A true zest for living. Hugesmile

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess