SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:38 am

mizzoufan wrote:
Calia, what a mess. Can you imagine her trying to articulate her feelings to 25 men

ITA - Caila is a mess! As for feelings? I don't even think she has any - especially for a girl who can so easily dump her bf to go on tv.

Scarily, I really think she was being honest when she said she doesn't think she can love or fall in love or whatever and she backtracked when she realized that wasn't going to sell to Ben so she went into her "I think I feel like I love you" nonsense. She almost seemed to relish in the fact that she DIDN'T feel unlovable and rather felt like SHE could hurt Ben. That's not real, that playing games and fake, imo.

I think her FD is only going to be worse with her spewing confused nonsense and trying to be "sexy" Rolling Eyes

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:42 am

I won't hold it against her if she is being a bit manipulative, though. If all the girls see how openly Ben is all about Lauren, how are they supposed to open up to him and fall for him? It's a two way street, and IMO mostly Ben is going toward Lauren, so if the other girls pull back or look out for themselves (eg being the next lead), then good for them. It worked for Ben in Kaitlyn's season.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:
Calia, what a mess. Can you imagine her trying to articulate her feelings to 25 men

What feelings? I don't even think she has any - especially for a girl who can so easily dump her bf to go on tv.

I really think she was being honest when she said she doesn't think she can love or fall in love or whatever and she backtracked when she realized that wasn't going to sell to Ben so she went into her "I think I feel like I love you" nonsense. She almost seemed to relish in the fact that she DIDN'T feel unlovable and rather felt like SHE could hurt Ben. That's not real, that playing games and fake, imo.

I think her FD is only going to be worse with her spewing confused nonsense and trying to be "sexy" Rolling Eyes
To each there own

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:47 am

see2love wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:I relate to Caila and what she said to Ben.  They way she handled that conversation was honest and courteous.  She was saying I am developing real feelings for you, but this is the Bachelor and there are other girls here that talk about their feelings for you to me, too!   She is not just going to go all out and fall in love with him until she has more time with him and also there are not other girls that he is dating.  She is classy, kind and I think very mature.  Her pauses in-between her words were giving her time to think as she spoke.  I felt like it was one of the more real and classy scenes that I have seen in a bachelor episode in a long time.  But that is just my take on it.  Also she reminds me of my nieces and daughter, thoughtful, classy and yet career oriented.  I hope the best for Caila.  I am not sure however if she is suited for the bachelorette.  I think she can do better than that.  But then she might be really awesome, but her season would be much different more cultured.  I would be okay with that.  it is interesting how people take the same situation and see it so differently.  

clapping! clapping! clapping!

A girl is cautious and so she is fake? I guess it would have been easier to read and rcecite the same script f I am falling for you and That is it. I like her a lot because she basically said what peole would say in a real lfe situation and did not gve Bachelor speak.
Same way she got flak for being honest about her ex.

Ben faked his relatinship with K ev after the sleeping on Shawn's bed!!! That s FAKE IMHO

Ben is a cute guy and played the "unloveable" angle. Was he manipulating the audience? It is amazing to me the things people let slide, then scrutinize another person for. Whatever happens, Caila will be just fine. The opinios of strangers aren't going to set the tone for the rest of her life.

Last edited by BlackHalo on Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:53 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:I didn't get what she was saying at all, IMO she came across quite flaky and manipulative. She was throwing out line after line trying to figure out which one would be a hit with Ben. The 'I think I live you' and then all the confusing stuff about not wanting to hurt him and not knowing if she can open up to him. She lost me in that thought process, I didn't understand it at all.  

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 3806527698  Yup! She was throwing darts at a dartboard hoping they would stick. It was like People Mag blogged... "Pinterest Quotes gone wrong!"

This girl doesn't even know who she is, imo, let alone is ready for a relationship. no no

Yeah, I said this weeks ago already, but Caila would benefit greatly from some alone time. Jumping from one relationship to the next all your adult life rarely anyone any favours. It just seems like she's expecting a man to complete her life without her having to give anything of herself in return. She was practically panicking when Ben wanted to dig deeper and totally lost her train of thought, so she started throwing out random "deep thoughts" in hopes that something would resonate with Ben. He just looked more and more confused after each one and then she said she feels like she loves him because she feels understood by him. And that she understands him on a deeper level. Say whaaat? She's so in over her head with this show. I don't think she realised just how deep you need to dig to make it far. Sharleen always talks about how being on the show is nothing like you'd think by watching it. Caila saw the glamorous dates and makeout sessions and inane conversations on TV and thought "I could do that!", but now Ben is actually trying to get to know her and she's like a deer in the headlights. Just go home and grow some more, Caila.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:54 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:I won't hold it against her if she is being a bit manipulative, though. If all the girls see how openly Ben is all about Lauren, how are they supposed to open up to him and fall for him? It's a two way street, and IMO mostly Ben is going toward Lauren, so if the other girls pull back or look out for themselves (eg being the next lead), then good for them. It worked for Ben in Kaitlyn's season.
The reason it worked for Ben was because he was more liked than Kaitlyn the lead herself and even the F1 and F2, imo and based on pretty much all SM and media especially by the time it was obvious he was spinning his wheels (and justified so since it was stated it was the Nick and Shawn show).

Caila is less liked than the lead this time so I don't see it working for her to say she thinks she is going to hurt the lead. It's a wacko quacko thing to say no matter why, what for, or whatever. If one's going to hurt someone then leave. But don't expect to spin one's wheels and be a beloved fan favorite like Ben H was on Kaitlyn's season and not when one has less fans than the rest of the F5 and a 2nd 1on1 date that looks like a mess and based on her own words/behavior.

Ben liked more than "She's her own worst enemy" Kaitlyn on her season at the end... Caila liked less than "Perfect Ben" on his season currently... so totally different things based on edit, SM viewers, and SM and media by People Mag and the show itself.

All JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:00 am

mindless wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:I didn't get what she was saying at all, IMO she came across quite flaky and manipulative. She was throwing out line after line trying to figure out which one would be a hit with Ben. The 'I think I live you' and then all the confusing stuff about not wanting to hurt him and not knowing if she can open up to him. She lost me in that thought process, I didn't understand it at all.  

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 3806527698  Yup! She was throwing darts at a dartboard hoping they would stick. It was like People Mag blogged... "Pinterest Quotes gone wrong!"

This girl doesn't even know who she is, imo, let alone is ready for a relationship. no no

Yeah, I said this weeks ago already, but Caila would benefit greatly from some alone time. Jumping from one relationship to the next all your adult life rarely anyone any favours. It just seems like she's expecting a man to complete her life without her having to give anything of herself in return. She was practically panicking when Ben wanted to dig deeper and totally lost her train of thought, so she started throwing out random "deep thoughts" in hopes that something would resonate with Ben. He just looked more and more confused after each one and then she said she feels like she loves him because she feels understood by him. And that she understands him on a deeper level. Say whaaat? She's so in over her head with this show. I don't think she realised just how deep you need to dig to make it far. Sharleen always talks about how being on the show is nothing like you'd think by watching it. Caila saw the glamorous dates and makeout sessions and inane conversations on TV and thought "I could do that!", but now Ben is actually trying to get to know her and she's like a deer in the headlights. Just go home and grow some more, Caila.  

Caila is beautiful and cautious. Smart and cultured. I am not saying she is right for Ben, but she has been a beautiful addition to this season. I say being cautious and uncertain and figuring it out as she goes is pretty normal and a healthy response in this crazy show. Hugs to Caila. whipped

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:02 am

And as we know, the people dong the liking are fickle and any of the smart contestant will be quick to disregard the "likes".
Lets not forget JPG, Chris the farmer, MM to name a few. Be true to you and worry about your family and friends liking you forever as opposed to Bachelor nation who buy what Fleiss and CH are selling imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:04 am

Jpg and soules were loved before their seasons and we all know how quickly that turned left

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:04 am

Telling someone that they think they can't love and will hurt them and then changing tune is not being cautious, it's being fake/manipulative. imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:09 am

Caila said she felt like she loved Ben before she changed her tune. And why is everything some giant popularity contest? I really hope caila isn't losing sleep over not having as many followers as someone.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:20 am

see2love wrote:Jpg and soules were loved before their seasons and we all know how quickly that turned left

Which is further proof that TPTB will choose who is loved by fans for lead.

It doesn't matter if a lead is despised after they are lead... it matters if they are well liked and fan faves when they are contestants on the current season.

All JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess