SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:36 pm

There are many different kinds of moss. Here's an example. I wouldn't say it's not moss unless I was standing there and saw for myself with someone who knew the different types of moss.

loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Retaining%20Wall%20and%20Moss

http://www.seattlestairwaywalks.com/blog/tag/cedar-park

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB-2AUFDd8q/?taken-by=cailaquinn
loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 12729652_187551454945087_1973457668_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mindless Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:30 pm

Well I'm 100% sure those are some kinds of weeds, not moss. Far too big to be moss, not to mention mosses need a damp environment to grow since they have no vascular system. A sunny wall in one of the driest sunniest places in Europe is not their usual habitat. If you want to call that an opinion then go ahead, but I know what I'm talking about.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:52 pm

If you read through the comments on that Instagram, someone comments that they lived in Segovia several years ago. Didn't check to see if this matches - throwing it out there, regardless of whether it's moss, lichen, weeds or intended plant of some type!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:57 pm

As someone who spent a good two weeks in Segovia in high school it definitely looks like it could be from the Alcatraz de Segovia. The throne room there is pretty amazing.

loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 87b72b10 loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 86669110 loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:14 pm

bostonugirl92 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
t h r o n e r o o m v i b e s loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 1f64c channeling my inner Queen Isabella by @cailaquinn
From Princess Caila to Queen Isabella ... IMO this photo is a truer representation of the real Caila than any she's posted before. Unintentionally showing us who she really is on the inside JMHO
If she wants to see herself as a queen, why not?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:37 pm

mindless wrote:Well I'm 100% sure those are some kinds of weeds, not moss. Far too big to be moss, not to mention mosses need a damp environment to grow since they have no vascular system. A sunny wall in one of the driest sunniest places in Europe is not their usual habitat. If you want to call that an opinion then go ahead, but I know what I'm talking about.

I edited the post to add IMO, because I see no proof that that is NOT moss. Maybe she's not talking about the what we are seeing, maybe there is what one would consider moss in between the stone that can't be seen in the picture. I take %'s very seriously around here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:48 pm

mysthelma wrote:As long as she is not posting kissy face selfies she is good. I  PINKHEART some princess and queen vibes from my girl Caila

She does a lot of kiss face selfies on snapchat though.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:51 pm

The truth about moss - dispelling moss myths / Moss and Stone...
www.mossandstonegardens/.../the-truth-about-moss-dispelling-moss-myths/
Jun 7 2011 ... Mosses are found growing in all climates and exposures, from full blazing desert sun, to almost undetectable amounts of light found in caves.

On a positive note....  This is why I really like Caila.  She is out exploring and learning and filling her mind with knowledge.  Traveling to fascinating places and experiencing first hand what many people only see on TV or books.
I really appreciate that she is not just hanging out partying, shopping, going to free events and posting endless selfies.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:14 pm

Yes, there are some mosses that survive in dry places, but they dry up when it's dry, hence why they don't look like leafy green bushes. Just sharing knowledge here.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:22 pm

mindless wrote:Yes, there are some mosses that survive in dry places, but they dry up when it's dry, hence why they don't look like leafy green bushes. Just sharing knowledge here.

Considering the current temperature there is about 12 degrees and the average rainfall for February is about 25 mm, so yes they could in fact be leafy and green.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:49 pm

umngirl wrote:As someone who spent a good two weeks in Segovia in high school it definitely looks like it could be from the Alcatraz de Segovia. The throne room there is pretty amazing.
I'll be that was an incredible experience! I haven't traveled there, but have seen pics of the throne room. I hope you "looked up".  Smiley

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:09 pm

I wonder who Caila is traveling with. Anyone know? Also her comment about moss was cute for lack of a better word. Sort of making fun of herself. Hope she is having a great trip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess