SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:16 pm

Fun hanging out with these gorgeous Princesses #princess #family #loves #cailaquinn by @2riza
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:18 am

Caila Quinn ‏@CailaQuinn 39m39 minutes ago
Thank you for the kind words all! Loved sharing my family with you loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 1f49b
loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Cb4EYAeUEAANeku

Cheezin next to her Step2 house because she got a rose tonight #thebachelor #teamcaila by @is_dylan

Happy Bachelor Monday loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 270c! #TheBachelor #BachelorNation by @natalieshabtai
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:04 am

Calia would be perfect for BIP

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by kastuul Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:23 am

It's so cool to have a bachelor's baby whose grandfather is a toy maker.........and rich.

It can be a factor into the Bachelorette decision

Last edited by kastuul on Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

kastuul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:31 am

I don't get how all of a sudden Caila and her family are so Filipino-identified. IMO it's all just show for the Bach. Nowhere in her sm accounts does she identify herself as Filipino. I've looked through all her current Instagram photos and maybe three have anything to do with her heritage. Several photos of her in Vietnamese clothing. Of all the travel photos she's posted - Alaska, Vietnam, Cambodia, Mexico, Switzerland, Germany, Hawaii and many more NONE are taken in the Philippines. Her family owns homes in Florida and Switzerland, and formerly in Hawaii, but no mention of a home in the Philippines. IMO she and her family only talked about it because of the Bachelor, possibly because of prodding by tptb. I'd love to know when the last time was she even traveled to her beloved Philippines.

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:54 am

^ does it have to be stated anywhere whether she does or does not identify with whatever it is? I'm pretty proud of my heritage but don't have it written all over my SM. wouldn't read too much into it.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:04 am

limoncello wrote:^ does it have to be stated anywhere whether she does or does not identify with whatever it is? I'm pretty proud of my heritage but don't have it written all over my SM. wouldn't read too much into it.

It has been obvious to me when reading about her and on sm that she has Filipino Heritage. That is not anything new we learned. Maybe when they visit family they keep that private. But whether or not they visit does not change her mother's obvious heritage. Caila brings a happy presence that that is refreshing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:08 am

limoncello wrote:^ does it have to be stated anywhere whether she does or does not identify with whatever it is? I'm pretty proud of my heritage but don't have it written all over my SM. wouldn't read too much into it.

In June she switched her Instagram profile to "Filipino" then deactivated it before the show began filming. When she got back and reactivated her account "Filipino" was removed from her profile. Then on her HTD to have her mother cook a traditional Filipino dinner and explain about the traditions of eating food with hands in her culture, then to have her father talk so pointedly about the community he married into. IMO it was all a manipulation to show that Caila is bi-racial and a thinly veiled appeal to Fleiss. I don't recall anywhere else in any broadcasted moments of Caila on the show when she ever mentioned her ethnicity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:16 am

None of the pictures in her current sm accounts are of her in traditional Philippine dress.(It's possible I missed one) The photos of her I've seen on her current Instagram are of her wearing traditional Vietnamese dresses. This is based on me googling "traditional Philippine clothing." And her photo of the dress she designed in Vietnam and the wedding she participated in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:52 am

bostonugirl92 wrote:I don't get how all of a sudden Caila and her family are so Filipino-identified. IMO it's all just show for the Bach. Nowhere in her sm accounts does she identify herself as Filipino. I've looked through all her current Instagram photos and maybe three have anything to do with her heritage. Several photos of her in Vietnamese clothing.  Of all the travel photos she's posted - Alaska, Vietnam, Cambodia, Mexico, Switzerland, Germany, Hawaii and many more NONE are taken in the Philippines. Her family owns homes in Florida and Switzerland, and formerly in Hawaii, but no mention of a home in the Philippines. IMO she and her family only talked about it because of the Bachelor, possibly because of prodding by tptb. I'd love to know when the last time was she even traveled to her beloved Philippines.

It is possibly very correct that TPTB scripted that storyline for her HTD. Just as JoJo's, Amanda and Lauren's were. That doesn't mean any of the women are villains, fake etc. The women follow their storyline.
JMOAA, I don't advertise my "heritage" on my sm pages. It's part of who I am period. It does not have to be announced or displayed any more than my brown eyes. It's there, period.
I have traveled many places in life and have never been to my "homeland" and at currently have no desire to do so. Maybe it will happen one day, most likely not.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:56 am

She is philipino heritage, right? I don't think there's any required amount of things or mentions she has to do on social media or anywhere in order to validate this. Unless she comes out and says that she doesn't identify as philipino. IMO it's up to herself to identify herself and no one else.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:45 pm

Caila's heritage is in her official ABC Bio.
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/20-bachelorette-caila

She certainly doesn't hide it, but obviously sees no reason to lead with it. People that don't like her may think she's "playing it up", but it looked totally normal to me. But then, I know plenty of families where at least one spouse is Filipino.

Last edited by metalgirl on Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess