SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:54 am

I really like the twins the more we actually see them.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:57 am

OMG...the bidet discussion.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:57 am

I finally finished the show. They really cut a lot out of Jojo's date, didn't they? I don't mind her voice. Mine is like that a lot with my allergies. awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 2498057887 Ben does have chemistry with her. Did you see him when the fireworks were going on?

The GD was so cringeworthy with all the Olivia stuff. She really got on my nerves tonight. I think it was the beginning of the end with Ben. I thought the other girls did pretty well but we barely time to see anything because of the Olivia show.

There's definitely something special between Ben & Lauren. She's really telling him how she's feeling already and I liked how he quickly asked her if she meant it when she said she missed him.

There's also a lot of chemistry with Caila. I'm still really liking her and think she's got to be the top contender for the next lead.

Becca's date was fine although I really don't like the wedding themed dates. I didn't think it was good when she said she didn't care much when she was that far in CS' season. Not nice and not sure what Ben thought about it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:58 am

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 CZnXpUGWcAAv_Wl
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
#TheBachelor LIVE: classic @chrisbharrison photobomb @michcoll
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:58 am

Another episode where Becca is getting a ton of love/support on social media. I believe more than any other contestant not named Lauren B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:00 am

giggling The Skype guys watching Bachelor in Toronto...and chanting Haylee.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:01 am

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 CZnbG68WIAEwZFi
Beauty. Brains. And skills! #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:05 am

Maddy wrote:awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 CZmwDZqWYAAmf1R
Here comes the bride?! #TheBachelor is all-new tonight!

I am 23 pages behind, but I want to see this, with Lauren B on the receiving end of that smile!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:09 am

Yeah! I can't wait to see Ben in a suit proposing to Lauren heartbeat my favorite part of today's episode was the greeting hug with her during their talk on the gd, dude looked like a man dying of thirst just given an ice cold Coke. Holla!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:12 am

I think Ben's final 3 were his true top 3 girls.....from beginning to end.

I just couldn't wait for the Olivia show to stop.

Loved seeing every moment with Ben and Lauren B! beatingheart

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:14 am

Ben is so after Lauren it's sweet.  He's like a love sick puppy. He's already trying to tell her (without actually telling her) how into her he is and his feelings and not to worry.  No way he'll be able to hold it in until the FRC, IMO.

I love Caila and would love a season of her, so sweet and adorable and can be sexy too.  

I actually really love Jojo too.  She's def giving me a bit of a bitchy vibe, but she's really no nonsense and reacts like such a real person.  Ben's attraction to her is real for sure.  They are pretty hot together.

Poor Becca seems to be trying to be more open, kiss more etc but it was obvious Ben's not into her despite her efforts.  I really disliked her comparing her feelings to last year.  So everything last season she said was a lie/leading Chris on? Or is she lying now?  Both?  All I really know is she is "really excited" because that seems to be the only way she can describe anything, it seemed like 20 times just this ep. Honestly, every time someone returns they loose the likability of the first time for me.  It just never comes off well.  I wish people I enjoyed wouldn't do it.  There's what BIP is for. Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:18 am

DebutAlbum wrote:Another episode where Becca is getting a ton of love/support on social media. I believe more than any other contestant not named Lauren B.

Well she is a sweetheart!

After their discussion on the 1-on-1 I get why he's sort of wary of her. I don't think it's because he told her not to come or anything, he just doesn't really believe she'll be able to fall in love after how last season went. I think it's kind of silly, because people aren't interchangeable and just because she didn't fall for boring Chris, doesn't mean she won't fall for charming Ben, but I do get it. It's probably his worst nightmare, falling for someone who doesn't feel the same way, so Becca started at a disadvantage. And I doubt he's thrilled about the idea of having to wait until marriage either. Not that it matters though, since Lauren is the one he's into. The rest are a mere distraction.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Longhornfan
bronco18
jojo47
FLChica
Amethyst