SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP *Picture thread*

Page 50 of 51 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Page 50 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread*

Post by Love_Me Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:42 pm

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Page 50 1371113456new members to this forum. Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Page 50 1526007774
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Page 50 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread*

Post by JBF Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm

I have to laugh at the "little things" on this show!

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Page 50 Thebachelorettes07e10th
Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Page 50 Thebachelorettes07e10th

Earlier that same day of JP's first 1 on 1 with the entertainment system trouble, Bentley arrives and looks at the set-up asking if they are going to watch TV! She responds "How do you know that is a TV?"

(The reason I revisited Bentley's departure scene was to try to find that "wall" and lamp in a Men Tell All thread photo. No luck though... but the Bentley/Ash scene in the same room JP had remote trouble is a hoot.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:57 pm

instinct wrote:Wow....I'd been trying to figure out how they're lying on a sofa, but they're on a bed, right?

Looks more like a wide couch or sectional with pillows.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:22 pm

instinct wrote:Wow....I'd been trying to figure out how they're lying on a sofa, but they're on a bed, right?

No I think they are on the couch where her and BNB were, in the corner.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:30 pm

GrahamGal wrote:

You're right I see it now....the shelf thingy threw me off..
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:31 pm

GrahamGal wrote:

You're right I see it now....the shelf thingy threw me off..
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:35 pm

I don't know how much longer I can hold out from eating my cupcake! LOL It looks so yummy.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:35 pm

That 'sleeping' date must have lasted really long. They even have a cover over them, so we can only imagine how long they slept. And I would have loved to have seen them when they both woke up, still holding each other and looked at each other. TPTB don't show us the best parts, why hide it, like those outtakes, were truly precious of them together, like they've been together forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:36 pm

Samantharose wrote:I don't know how much longer I can hold out from eating my cupcake! LOL It looks so yummy.
WHY did I just picture Ashley saying that while waiting to be able to go public with Jordan, LOL!
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:54 pm

Gina wrote:That 'sleeping' date must have lasted really long. They even have a cover over them, so we can only imagine how long they slept. And I would have loved to have seen them when they both woke up, still holding each other and looked at each other. TPTB don't show us the best parts, why hide it, like those outtakes, were truly precious of them together, like they've been together forever.

Maybe that's why he got so bent out of shape about Ben coming home the next day. He might have imagined that Ben was having a similar experience.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:56 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:
Gina wrote:That 'sleeping' date must have lasted really long. They even have a cover over them, so we can only imagine how long they slept. And I would have loved to have seen them when they both woke up, still holding each other and looked at each other. TPTB don't show us the best parts, why hide it, like those outtakes, were truly precious of them together, like they've been together forever.

Maybe that's why he got so bent out of shape about Ben coming home the next day. He might have imagined that Ben was having a similar experience.

I'm sure he was imagining that.. and didn't want anyone to take his place. :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:04 pm

Max64 wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:

I'm sure he was imagining that.. and didn't want anyone to take his place. :Nod:

I'm wondering what kind of speed bumps they hit as the episodes aired? That was mentioned in the spoiler.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 51 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP *Picture thread*

+71
missmilano
Nativenewyorker
imouttatime
sjcaligurl
rc49ers