SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:02 am

There were lots of former leads at the event.  CS was one of them.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:22 am

Diana wrote:Willing to bet Ash and JP announce their second pregnancy here.

Good thinking!

I was also wondering if maybe Jason/Molly were expecting too since they filmed that segment.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:40 am

I looked at the people on the list and went 'wth...some randos', then realized its a "Bachelor wedding" therefore everyone is invited LOL.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:09 am

Diana wrote:Ugh Chris really? no no

I think Chris Soules will always get invited to things because he was and is a puppet and will do whatever TPTB want him to do. :Nod:

If they say jump, CS will say how high and imo, does so because he only cares about getting his $$$.

This is, after all, a guy who let CH slap him on night one of filming, showered with Jimmy Kimmel, was shown with a corn on the cob in previews etc, and pretty much chose his F1 so he could get his DWTS gig.

If Chris does one thing "right" it is that he doesn't bite the hand that feeds him -- he offers it willingly. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:58 am

What a sad list of guests. Hopefully their real family and friends way out numbered the Bach nation losers there for a little camera time.

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:01 am

Andrew is probably like "who are these people?" Lol

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:13 am

Yeah, Andrew being there is the biggest WTF to me. It doesn't seem like he's kept close ties to the Bachelor Family or anything. They must've rounded up everyone in the area.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:16 am

bleuberry wrote:What a sad list of guests. Hopefully their real family and friends way out numbered the Bach nation losers there for a little camera time.

My thoughts exactly! I understand Jade & Tanner's fellow cast members being invited, but why Bob Guiney, Ali Fedotowski, Andi Dorfman, Andrew Firestone or even the Sutters?  I don't care that they were previous leads, they've never even met Tanner and Jade.

And how much of these guests do you think they will actually show on the special? Cat & San's wedding was live so it was hard, but you really didn't even see the guests.

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:25 am

It seems like it was pretty last minute so Jade and Tanner may have had a hard time getting their own guests there so aside from their Bach friends who were flown in, they (production) called in the SoCal troops.

That being said, Andrew (and all the other leads) isnt too far fetched because he is a former Bachelor and it is, in the long run, a special celebrating 20 years of the Bachelor. They were probably all interviewed about their time on the show. Plus, Andrew, his wife and three kids had a fun weekend all expenses paid at the beach,

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10 The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Family10The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel15The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:08 pm

I would think that Sean and Catherine would have been invited to be part of this? Will they be featured on the special?

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:33 pm

They are pretty home-based right now. Catherine hasnt flown anywhere since they went home to Seattle for Christmas. They may have shot a package that we don't know about. They are good at keeping whats supposed to be secret, secret, unlike Molly.

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10 The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Family10The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel15The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:31 pm

I think the BachFamily showed a lot of respect and/or followed instructions by staying off of SM for the wedding. I was surprised and kind of impressed by the restraint I'm sure that took!
 The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+72
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Idlemess
MVMom39forever
TrishB
yrkiemommy