SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 56 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 36 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vday - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:32 pm

umngirl wrote:I little bit of BTS fun from the wedding. Lots of awkward dancing.

http://m.eonline.com/news/739250/bachelor-nation-alumni-show-off-their-dance-moves-at-jade-and-tanner-s-wedding-running-man-included

Sorry for multiple posts!

I adore Andrew Firestone!! I love Jillian too! Looks like fun was going to be had by all!
But Andi's hair??! OMG, awful!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Vday - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:48 pm

So who will win the final 3 spots??
I say the whole Jason, Molly, Melissa triangle will be #1.

Other guesses for 2 & 3....
Nick saying he had sex with Andi on the ATFR
Brad dumping both women
Reid returning to propose
Ed's inability to perform in the fantasy suite
The guy from Emily's season who arrived in a helicopter

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:58 pm

I agree Nutty! Jason, Melissa and Molly number 1!!!

And thanks for posting the cute dancing video. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:04 am

nutty1 wrote:So who will win the final 3 spots??
I say the whole Jason, Molly, Melissa triangle will be #1.

Other guesses for 2 & 3....
Nick saying he had sex with Andi on the ATFR
Brad dumping both women
Reid returning to propose
Ed's inability to perform in the fantasy suite
The guy from Emily's season who arrived in a helicopter

The bolded would be my top 3!

Although, I think they went with a recency bias, as I definitely don't think that Ben dumping Olivia or JJ/Clint's bromance or even Ashley's "freaking onion" was top 20 material so who knows what they might do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:28 am

I think No. 1 will be Brad 1.0 FRC --choosing no one.
Reasoning: this happened during filming and the season being aired.
What happened with Nick and MEandI and what happened between Jason/Molly/Melissa happened ATFR.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:55 am

Jason will definitely be in the top 3 if not #1 IMO.

Re the dance vid. No wonder none of those were asked to be on DWTS.

Look at my handsome Ed. beatingheart

Andi's hair is gawd-awful.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:31 pm

umngirl wrote:I little bit of BTS fun from the wedding. Lots of awkward dancing.

http://m.eonline.com/news/739250/bachelor-nation-alumni-show-off-their-dance-moves-at-jade-and-tanner-s-wedding-running-man-included

Oh Jilly, Jilly, what have you done? No facial movement when speaking. SMH

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Vday - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:22 pm

Hi noticed that too. Jilly, too much. duh For what it's worth, I haven't noticed it on her snapchats. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:33 pm

And here's number 3. Claire and her raccoon. I'm beginning to think they got zero input from any fans about these moments.

@KristinGBaldwin
And the No. 3 #Bachelor20 moment is... @Clare_Crawley and her raccoon! yhoo.it/20QdmRd cc: @BachParadise

Vday - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 87b72b10 Vday - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 86669110 Vday - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:53 pm

Well that is stupid. It's not like it was even genuine moment, the editors made it up.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by beebee Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:56 pm

gurlbrit wrote:

Oh Jilly, Jilly, what have you done?  No facial movement when speaking.  SMH

Totes agree - she looks monstrous  Vday - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 1f615

beebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:23 pm

Her eyebrows are gosh awful, too. She could pass for 10 yrs older than she is. Hopefully, she really likes how she looks because that's why she did it or does it.
Speaking of which another past cast female looked like an english sheepdog.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 56 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 36 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+72
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Idlemess
MVMom39forever
TrishB
yrkiemommy