SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 56 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 38 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:45 pm

bilolo wrote:The switch should be 1.

Agreed! It's literally what saved the show as Jason's season was supposed to be the last, before it got that huge ratings jump. As angry as it makes me that Melissa played the victim, I wonder if it would have had the impact if it was presented honestly with two people mutually breaking up and each getting back with their ex's. Probably not.

This whole list was a joke. How is it possible that both Brad dumping his F2 and Nick/Andi at the ATFR aren't going to make it? Apart with Jason's switch and maybe Nick/Kaitlyn sex, those two were the most talked about and most controversial about things to happen. And, Clare's raccoon conversation, Ben dumping Olivia, and JJ/Clint's fake bromance made it? Come on!

Not to toot my own horn, but my list was way better, haha!

Back to top Go down

jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:00 pm

bleuberry wrote:Brad picking no one, has that come up yet?

Yes I mentioned it twice. Three times now. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:05 pm

Brad picking no one better better be #1.  That was huge at the time.  Brad had to go into seclusion over the backlash.  The press that received was massive.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:31 pm

Geez this list is super lame. Brad's double dump at the FRC must be number 1 because it's hard to beat the switch. Then again stupid Clare and her dumb raccoon was somehow worthy of the #3 spot. I can think of way better moments than that many of which have already been listed here. How about Ryan Bowers' exit speech in the limo about how he's God's gift to the earth and he hopes he's not edited to look like an arrogant azz? Or even when he told Emily she better not gain any weight but he'd still love her, he just wouldn't love on her as much? How about when Amanda told Matt he was a douchebag when he dumped her?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:43 pm

Or Wes' diatribe in the limo?
The show will be good for those wanting to see a review of the past 20 yrs. I haven't made up my mind if I will watch it, record it or skip it. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:58 pm

So this happened... get ready for wedding picture overload. Looking forward to sharing all the details from our wedding at @stregismb over the next couple days with you. Be sure to tune in Sunday, Feb 14 to celebrate love #JannerForever #TheBachelor Photo: @johnandjoseph by @tanner_tolbert

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 1f49c

jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 8367-910 jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 I_got_13 jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 E5kqdm15 jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:02 pm

I've seen some pics of Jade wearing this ridiculous looking head jewelry. I'm so glad she didn't wear that for the wedding. She would have looked dumb.

jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 87b72b10 jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 86669110 jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:06 pm

^

That is one gorgeous setting, beautiful dress and bride and attractive couple. I'm all hearteyes here. 

On Instagram there are a few cute pics in the #jannerforever tag, I'm posting from my phone, so I can't bring them over.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:15 pm

Why was the cast of Burning Love there? laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBtCAh0zhrF/?tagged=jannerforever
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:21 pm

There were so many random people there. Like I don't understand why they invited so many people who have no ties to the show. Lol

jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 87b72b10 jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 86669110 jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by chi-girl Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:36 pm

Since Clare and the Racoon from BIP made it onto the list, I wonder if they'll include Nick P. blindsiding (sorry forget her name) for the prize money on the finale of Bachelor Pad on the list.

I don't think it's #1 worthy (which is all that's left), but it was definitely something that people where talking about at the time.

Last edited by chi-girl on Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Or Wes' diatribe in the limo?
The show will be good for those wanting to see a review of the past 20 yrs. I haven't made up my mind if I will watch it, record it or skip it. LOL

"I'm in Spain, everyone's going to know my name..." laugh out loud laugh out loud I wonder why Jake telling Jillian Wes had a girlfriend wasn't on there? That was a pretty big storyline on her season.

I just thought of a few more moments I liked from Matt's season: Marshanna going off on Chelsea and telling her to "walk off!", Stacy putting her panties in Matt's pocket and that one chick I can't remember who flashed her bra at him. I loved that season. laugh out loud laugh out loud Seriously though, Clare's raccoon at #3? Suspect
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 56 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 38 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+72
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Idlemess
MVMom39forever
TrishB
yrkiemommy