SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 56 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 51 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by megaa Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:27 am

Eviebloom wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Jared seems pretty clear he sees her as a friend....says it to her directly. She seems like she's in middle school and I now am rolling my eyes and shaking my head. Very sad IMO.

I agree - I don't see how he's leading her on, if he's told her many times directly he just wants to be friends. It's on her to end that friendship if she can't handle just friendship and will always be wanting more.

That said, I think Ashley I just plays up this persona for the cameras. The girl is smarter than she appears.

Oh Ashley I... I think she was trying not to laugh between those tears. That was such a produced bachelor moment.  I can just imagine that they all had a great laugh at the scene, including Jared and Ashley I. Jared was being so deadpan. I thought it was so bachelor and funny.  I am I reading that totally wrong?  I think they were having fun with the fans.

This is how I saw it, too. I think Jared gave the act away a little more, but maybe that's cause Ashley has always been so over-the-top.

I did get a little teary right before Jade headed for the stairs. I just felt for her nerves there. I'm not an emotional wedding person, though.

megaa

Back to top Go down

jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:27 am

mizzoufan wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Did anyone else cry? I got teary eyed when Jade was walking down the aisle and full out cried during their vows.
I didn't feel like I got enough of their story to be emotionally invested

Maybe it was because I really liked Tanner on his season, and Jade was my favorite during Chris's season.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:37 am

What a nice special! Could've done without a couple of the "guests" though (ie: Bob, the princess chic, etc) but all in all, it was done very tastefully! Of course seeing Ashley, JP and yummy Fordy was my fave of the couples...Chris' proposal to Desiree still one of my favourites of all time, seeing Jilly with her bae was so nice, Sean and Catherine are adorable, K & S looked very happy, Ashley S peeggers looked gorgeous! Ashley I was so sad but pretty sure was created drama (specially Jared yawning!) She may be up for the bachelorette part? that edit was suspicious, hmmm

Always a joy to see hot Ryan and Trista, Andi looked like an extra terrestrial being...very, very strange sad
Ben H was dreamy and always such a gentleman! The guys from Tanner's season looked good... Jason is one of my faves, and I loved the spot of him, Molly and Rylie Smiley
Michelle and Claire are a blast, but it is time they exit the scene, I think!
My fave boy, Nick, looked more handsome than ever, and loved seeing his emotions show (wiping tears xox)

Now... Jade and Tanner!! What an incredible couple! So simple and natural, so loving to one another... So real!! Jade is one of those rare natural beauties that you do not see much any more, and Tanner is a manly man, super smart and with a good head on his shoulders, plus his sense of humour is the best! Very classy man! Gorgeous couple... Her dress was glorious!! The decor was stunning... Her coming down those steps was breathtaking!! Loved when they got emotional during their vows... Tanner crying was something else! Jade's nervous laugh was so adorable!! Now... They never showed Blake's cry when Holly entered the chappel, too bad! That was one of the most emotional moments of a groom I have ever seen! Also no Chris and Payton? They missed a few good moments for sure! I also missed seeing my man crush Elan!
The singers were so good! Specially Seal!! Are you kidding me?? They got Seal??? He is a super star singer and talented artist!! They truly went all out for Jade and Tanner!! The franchise must really love them!! I agree, Carly singing was out of place, should've been done at the reception...she has a nice voice though, imo Smiley

I still highly dislike Chris S... They gave him so much camera time! Why??? geeez!
Was that Michelle Money dancing with Nick... MM threw away such a good guy in Cody! Silly, silly woman!

Hmmm no mention at all about Lacey and Marcus... Something is not sitting right about them and their relationship... I have a feeling it has zero to do with his training, etc sad too bad...

Other than that, everyone was having a blast, and I am happy to be a fan of the happy couple #JannerForever

jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:38 am

mindless wrote:What happened to Chris B promising to stay off TV? He's hopeless.

He was invited to a wedding?. Sheesh!

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:43 am

nutty1 wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Did anyone else cry? I got teary eyed when Jade was walking down the aisle and full out cried during their vows.

Maybe it was because I really liked Tanner on his season, and Jade was my favorite during Chris's season.

Oh gosh, I remember wanting Jade to be Bachelorette, but her past always kept coming up & how ABC wouldn't dare have such a lead. Pretty cool how it worked out for them! Tanner's ITM's were a lot of fun on Kaitlyn's season.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:43 am

Least favorite .. The Brit
Chris has a girlfriend .. Off the market
Marcus and Lacys wedding was already highlighted ..  And an up date was done on the show after the bachelor show
Holly and Blakes were supposed to be there .. Their flight got cancelled cuz of blizzard

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:47 am

jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 CbN6nYEXEAAr6BP
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
And we can't wait to find out @souleschris! #Bachelor20 #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:49 am

Jeepers wrote:Least favorite .. The Brit
Chris has a girlfriend .. Off the market
Marcus and Lacys wedding was already highlighted ..  And an up date was done on the show after the bachelor show
Holly and Blakes were supposed to be there .. Their flight got cancelled cuz of blizzard

I think if all was good in Marcus and Lacys world they would have been there or at least Lacy to give an update if Marcus couldn't get away. Also as the other BIP wedding they would have mentioned it.

I do wish Chris and Payton was there or at least an update.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:54 am

This was filmed about 2 or 3 weeks ago, right? Do you all think Ben looked happy? In love? I couldn't get a read on him.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:54 am

nutty1 wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:

To me, when Jade started going down those majestic stairs, was so very emotional and breathtaking, I cried right there...watching her so nervous waiting to see Tanner was so beautiful Smiley I had a smile throughout the entire ceremony Smiley

jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:55 am

jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 CbOFSgXXEAAa6Hj
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
We missed the Full Mesnick in HD?!?! @jason_mesnick and @MollyMesnick found love on #TheBachelor! #Bachelor20
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:56 am

nutty1 wrote:This was filmed about 2 or 3 weeks ago, right? Do you all think Ben looked happy? In love? I couldn't get a read on him.

I wanted to say he does not look happy but I was waiting for someone to say it before me and it is not because I dont like him but there is no glow there at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 56 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 51 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+72
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Idlemess
MVMom39forever
TrishB
yrkiemommy