SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 56 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:10 am

LOL.. that Burning Love's Ken Marino was there like that was perfectly normal and he was one of them. cantstopl

grace8136

Back to top Go down

jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:30 am

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:OH man that was tough to watch that again. Poor Brad, he was such a gentleman and took so much flak for not choosing anyone. Thanks ntg for posting.

For a show that apparently is encouraged to find love, the top moment was no love for anyone. laugh out loud Geesh!

It's not a surprise for me. MF labeled the show early on in an interview as being a sociological dating experiment. I will try to look for the interview, but those words stuck in my head/mind.  onesource
He did not label it as a romance or love show. With that being said, I think that is one reason we get so much over the top, ridiculous stuff. That is MF. We don't get the box of chocolates unless some of them are snarky and filled with joke filings, the kind that would stimulate a gag reflex.
If we go over the top list, how many included marriage proposals, ceremonies CH officiated weddings, babies being born etc? Those are not the things MF wants highlighted in the past 20 seasons. I'm sure they are sprinkles on his cupcakes, but I think he likes the mold and stinkiness better.  He wants the breakdowns, the hissy fits, the tears, the drama, sex gone bad and sex gone good.

Here is another interesting article I've read many times showing MF's mindset. http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-creator-mike-fleiss-there-is-sex-during-show-10599.php
I stumbled upon this last year when I wanted to see what kind of person created this show. He was a guest speaker, if I remember correctly, for a film class workshop in Banff a few years ago. Although I don't remember the content right now, I remember I found it fairly interesting at the time. I should re-watch some day. 

https://youtu.be/XWYyG0aMals
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:36 am

What a beautiful wedding! Both Jade and Tanner looked really good! Jade being so nervous and emotional was really cute, and awww at teary eyed Tanner. Jade tweeted that they cut their vows, I'd have rather hear them in full and not have the stupid AshleyI/Jared stuff. It was nice to see all the alumni, too. 

I think even with the extra guests and drama, Janner were happy with the wedding, it was such a beautiful setting. And I think they got all their important people and guests in, so really nothing was missing.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:32 am

metalgirl wrote:Sue me, I love Chris Soules.  No logical reason, he just makes me smile and I like watching him.

I'll show myself over to my table for 1.  *LOL*
I do too. He's calm, relaxed, easy going and very chill and seems to be in a good mood a lot of the time. Looked like he had a good time at this wedding reception.  giggling
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:46 am

megaa wrote:Give me more bloopers. Every season needs an episode of bloopers alone.
I love them too. I must be cruel because I was busting a gut and kept rewinding the girl in the royal blue dress who slipped and managed to keep her shot glass upright and full only to slip again and somehow manage to twist herself around to land on her front. I'm actually laughing out loud again as I write this!! cantstopl
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:05 am

Sprite wrote: I love a man crying at his wedding.

They did really well with their wows.

Oh my these two are so in love and one doesn't seem to love the other more. They seem equally loving to each other imo. I loved their vows. I cried. A lot.  :wedding :sprinklehearts
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:24 am

mindless wrote:Hopefully Ashley I. was just playing her part. She can't be that pathetic, right?
Yes she is playing her part. She said on SM (think periscope) this summer that she knows what they want to hear from her and so gives it to them (paraphrasing). I don't agree with it but this way she remains a favorite of tptb, just as Clare and Money are for the same reason—the sound bites they all willingly provide.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:13 am

TrishB wrote:
**snipped**

Was that Michelle Money dancing with Nick... MM threw away such a good guy in Cody! Silly, silly woman!

**snipped**
Oh good, I hoped I wasn't COMPLETELY wasting my time following Cody and Money on snapchat!  cheeky He was in Utah last weekend (or was it the weekend before ? Hmmm 85% sure it was last w/e). Then he was back in Chicago and while she was at How to Be Single premiere with Carly and Tenley, she referred to being single but I forget the context. Now this past Sat night (or was it Fri ? Sorry I'm only half paying attention to her and I had to delete him after only a few days), they were partying not sure what city but I think a hotel was involved and today they are back at her place again. Friends With Benefits or ?? 

Snaps:
- michellemoney
- cody_sattler
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog&pheonix Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:08 am

BlackHalo wrote:Jade looks fantastic. Tanner is a dork.
:yes: I think you're the first person (aside from Jenny mollen) who shares my opinion of Tanner!! Omg, I've wanted to throw rotten tomatoes at him since miss piggy's season. Such a doofus. And his 'sense of humor' is so bad/cheesy that calling it sophomoric would actually be a COMPLIMENT. 

Jade is stunning & sweet. How douchface nabbed her is truly baffling.

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:12 am

rhondam wrote:
TrishB wrote:
**snipped**

Was that Michelle Money dancing with Nick... MM threw away such a good guy in Cody! Silly, silly woman!

**snipped**
Oh good, I hoped I wasn't COMPLETELY wasting my time following Cody and Money on snapchat!  cheeky He was in Utah last weekend (or was it the weekend before ? Hmmm 85% sure it was last w/e). Then he was back in Chicago and while she was at How to Be Single premiere with Carly and Tenley, she referred to being single but I forget the context. Now this past Sat night (or was it Fri ? Sorry I'm only half paying attention to her and I had to delete him after only a few days), they were partying not sure what city but I think a hotel was involved and today they are back at her place again. Friends With Benefits or ?? 

Snaps:
- michellemoney
- cody_sattler

Keeping people guessing until their season of MBC airs. So about 3 more months of this are they or aren't they

jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 87b72b10 jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 86669110 jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:17 am

Dog&pheonix wrote:
:yes: I think you're the first person (aside from Jenny mollen) who shares mexy opinion of Tanner!! Omg, I've wanted to throw rotten tomatoes at him since miss piggy's season. Such a doofus. And his 'sense of humor' is so bad/cheesy that calling it sophomoric would actually be a COMPLIMENT. 

He may be a dork, but a lovable one laugh out loud. Always thought he was a nice guy. I like Jade too, they lucked out together IMO.

jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:22 am

Dog&pheonix wrote:
:yes: I think you're the first person (aside from Jenny mollen) who shares my opinion of Tanner!! Omg, I've wanted to throw rotten tomatoes at him since miss piggy's season. Such a doofus. And his 'sense of humor' is so bad/cheesy that calling it sophomoric would actually be a COMPLIMENT. 

This is the great thing about love, Jade sees love in him in my opinion and it is beautiful. I really hope they make it a forever love because I really see that connection of love between them. She seems to trust his love too, which is really sweet. He is a fine looking man. I just caught the ceremony and it was really touching. I hope it was not just good TV. Tanner and Jade were both beautiful last night to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 56 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+72
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Idlemess
MVMom39forever
TrishB
yrkiemommy