SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 49 of 56 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 52 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:34 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Ashley S. is 7 months!? but BIP ended around that time! :shocked!:

Yeah, I did the math and it seems like she got pregnant around the end of June since the wedding was at the end of the January. I think she was only there for BIP for like a week or two, so she must have gotten back with the ex immediately after getting off the plane.

I went further than that and pulled up a pregnancy calculator. Conception about July 18
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:39 pm

Marcus Grodd
‏@marcusgrodd
Marcus Grodd Retweeted Lacy Faddoul

Haha (crown emoji)
Marcus Grodd added,

Lacy Faddoul @LacyFaddoul "I'm tired of frogs I'm ready to find my prince" jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 1f602 @marcusgrodd #Bachelor20

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:39 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Ashley S. is 7 months!? but BIP ended around that time! :shocked!:

Yeah, I did the math and it seems like she got pregnant around the end of June since the wedding was at the end of the January. I think she was only there for BIP for like a week or two, so she must have gotten back with the ex immediately after getting off the plane.

I went further than that and pulled up a pregnancy calculator. Conception about July 18

When was BIP filmed?
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:40 pm

albean99 wrote:They showed a lot of them in clips but not everyone got an update, not even those at the wedding. I wasn't expecting anyone not a lead to get one but thought they'd talk to all the leads at least. Maybe they didn't get a yes from some of them.

I wonder if Ben isn't happy with promoting the loving two women stuff? He seemed fine watching the wedding and at the reception but more serious with CH.

Albean, I think you're right about Ben possibly not happy promoting it with the constant reminders (can't be good to rehash) From Bachelor Live he looked tired and resigned; like he had no choice but to play his role. I think he wants to move on.
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
ForeverLove wrote: question I heard the funny interaction between AshleyS and Ch. he was trying to do the math of her 29 week pregnancy being at that time , she was still on BIP. giggling

I wondered about that. Filming for BIP was early June.

Here's a pic of her on BIP.
al.com

jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Salterpng-fd1513a54eea65a7

This is from her engagement photo's. Sept 13 2015

https://www.instagram.com/p/7laiprQSOm/?taken-by=absalt

jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 11821129_952028134877237_1294389517_n

Here's a pic Oct 27 2015.
https://www.instagram.com/p/9VVlutwSDU/
IG absalt
jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 11420928_1516291335359727_691828179_n

I think after she left BIP they got into a relationship and everything moved quickly. They have a lovely home according to her IG.  Maybe she's having twins! She does have pic's of her "twin nephews" but I'm not sure if that's her brother or sister.

She's just glowing and I'm happy for our crazy onion girl who made me laugh both on CS's season and BIP.

Sorry for quoting myself. Bringing this forward from earlier today.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:03 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:

When was BIP filmed?

According to RS "The show started filming Thursday, June 4th and ended Wednesday, June 24th at the Playa Escondida Resort in Sayulita."

And, Ashley S was eliminated in episode 5 (out of 6). So, I'm guessing she probably left around ~ June 20th. Since the wedding was on January 24th and she was 29 weeks then, that means date of conception was ~ july 5th. So, yeah...crazy. I guess that means she was already pregnant and back with her ex when she did her After Paradise appearance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:05 am

jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 CbOiN_cVIAE4mp2
matt nathanson ‏@mattnathanson
west coast! it’s your turn to attend jade and tanner's @BachelorABC wedding! tune in and catch my performance.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:11 am

That baby better not look like a Dan Cox or Nick Petersen jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 2498057887 jk. She said she got pregnant right after BIP. Very interesting no? Congrats Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:16 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Marcus Grodd
‏@marcusgrodd  
Marcus Grodd Retweeted Lacy Faddoul

Haha (crown emoji)
Marcus Grodd added,

Lacy Faddoul @LacyFaddoul   "I'm tired of frogs I'm ready to find my prince" jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 1f602  @marcusgrodd #Bachelor20

Did she post this today?or was that a quote from the special?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:22 am

Both tweeted thus evening .. His within the past hour

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:31 am

okay but is she looking for a prince today or was this something she said on BIP? That's what I am trying to figure out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:32 am

jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 CbOAFqMVIAAHu7Z
elan gale Verified account  ‏@theyearofelan
Also @MattNathanson is on #Bachelor20 tonight and I have a mega man-crush on him and you should too
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 56 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 52 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+72
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Idlemess
MVMom39forever
TrishB
yrkiemommy