SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 52 of 56 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:26 am

umngirl wrote:
rhondam wrote:
TrishB wrote:
**snipped**

Was that Michelle Money dancing with Nick... MM threw away such a good guy in Cody! Silly, silly woman!

**snipped**
Oh good, I hoped I wasn't COMPLETELY wasting my time following Cody and Money on snapchat!  cheeky He was in Utah last weekend (or was it the weekend before ? Hmmm 85% sure it was last w/e). Then he was back in Chicago and while she was at How to Be Single premiere with Carly and Tenley, she referred to being single but I forget the context. Now this past Sat night (or was it Fri ? Sorry I'm only half paying attention to her and I had to delete him after only a few days), they were partying not sure what city but I think a hotel was involved and today they are back at her place again. Friends With Benefits or ?? 

Snaps:
- michellemoney
- cody_sattler

Keeping people guessing until their season of MBC airs. So about 3 more months of this are they or aren't they
Oh I forgot about that.  hmmm
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:34 am

Eviebloom wrote:
Dog&pheonix wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Jade looks fantastic. Tanner is a dork.
:yes: I think you're the first person (aside from Jenny mollen) who shares my opinion of Tanner!! Omg, I've wanted to throw rotten tomatoes at him since miss piggy's season. Such a doofus. And his 'sense of humor' is so bad/cheesy that calling it sophomoric would actually be a COMPLIMENT. 

Jade is stunning & sweet. How douchface nabbed her is truly baffling.

This is the great thing about love, Jade sees love in him in my opinion and it is beautiful.  I really hope they make it a forever love because I really see that connection of love between them.  She seems to trust his love too, which is really sweet.  He is a fine looking man.  I just caught the ceremony and it was really touching.  I hope it was not just good TV.  Tanner and Jade were both beautiful last night to me.  
I completely agree!! I 100% believe these two are 100% real and truly mutually love each other. I love them together. Their love seems mature and they seem to respect each other. Congratulations and Good Luck to these cuties!  :thismuch:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog&pheonix Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:49 am

[size=124]That Just goes to show how different everyone's perceptions are. It's kinda interesting...[/size]
While many may view him as nice or handsome, my impression of him is completely different. I find him to be rather catty , like the male version of catty Carly. 

I do, however , agree that jade is beautiful and is probably a great person. For her sake, I wish them well. 

But, I don't watch this show for the love stories. I watch it to snark on the hapless idiots who choose to make asses of themselves on national TV. 

And, to witness just how incredibly ridiculous this generation seems to be. I mean, do they *really* need to take & post 27 selfies each and every day of themselves engaging in everyday, mundane activities?!! 
"Hey, look at ME!! I'm so cool, I'm drinking coffee and making duck-faces! I couldn't tell you where Indiana is on a map, but I can post to twitter every waking moment of my life!! "Woo hoo. Soo ,um, what happens to this country when mommy & daddy pass away and these geniuses are left to figure out how to, ohhh, change a light bulb?

That will be the day that the true zombie apocalypse begins! But instead of walking corpses, it'll be duckfaced dumbasses who won't know what to do when the internet or cell phones no longer work.  giggling

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:12 am

I mean, every generation says that about the previous one. I doubt the  boomers had the warm and fuzzies and confidence in the future when the flower children were out getting high and having mass orgies either. But they grew up. The duck faces will also one day and will complain about the hologram aliens distracting the children from their studies or whatever is coming next.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:14 am

Alanna wrote:I mean, every generation says that about the previous one. I doubt the  boomers had the warm and fuzzies and confidence in the future when the flower children were out getting high and having mass orgies either. But they grew up. The duck faces will also one day and will complain about the hologram aliens distracting the children from their studies or whatever is coming next.
Couldn't have said it better!

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:39 am

I'm probably the only person who can't stand Tanner or Jade. Fast Forward please. I was hoping to see more updates and more of the reception interaction among the Bachelor Alum.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:46 am

Dog&pheonix wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Jade looks fantastic. Tanner is a dork.
:yes: I think you're the first person (aside from Jenny mollen) who shares my opinion of Tanner!! Omg, I've wanted to throw rotten tomatoes at him since miss piggy's season. Such a doofus. And his 'sense of humor' is so bad/cheesy that calling it sophomoric would actually be a COMPLIMENT. 

Jade is stunning & sweet. How douchface nabbed her is truly baffling.

Tanner must have been the first decent guy to tell her that her past is okay by him. Probably all those other men dumped her as soon as they found out. So Tanner wins by default. I can't stand the guy though. He's a back-biter, and you wouldn't be proud to count him as one of your friends.

Just because Jordan does a twerk on the wall, it doesn't mean that you, as a man, need to go and follow her. And at least Jordan was loaded when she twerked against the wall. What's Tanner's excuse?
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:49 am

Is there SC from the new preview somewhere? The preview I read they showed yesterday evening?!!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:36 pm

After re watching the episode, IMO  Ben seems to be so over promoting the 'in love with 2 women' sl. IMO you could see him switch into promo mode and answer CH's question AGAIN. Here he was chilling at his friends' wedding, and still has to promo. How many times now has he answered about the same thing? Of course, that's was his story on the show, but I felt a bit bad for him. 

What I LOVE about Jade and Tanner, is that they both think they lucked out and are getting a 'better than they deserve' kind of person. IMO there's no way they're not genuine with each other, I just hope they make it and it lasts.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:08 pm

Actually the wedding was taped before that Bachelor Live appearance where they showed the promo of falling in love with two women for the first time. So this was one of the first times he's probably had to talk about it or maybe the first time he's heard this is how they plan on playing out the rest of the season. Ben's doing what he has to do, but yes, it appears it's not his favorite thing in the world. I think at the end of the day it's his goal to make things work with his final one, unlike some other Bachelors of the past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:09 pm

^^ I agree about Ben! I noticed an eye roll when CH brought up him falling in love with 2 women. He's playing along, but I think he's getting fed up with it.

I thought it seemed strange that both Andi chewing out JP and Nick's ATFR bombshell failed to make the top 3 dramatic or controversial moments. Both of those had people talking for weeks (months even). No one really seemed to care much after a day or two about Justin having a girlfriend on Ali's season or Rosalind getting kicked off for getting it on with a producer. Who came up with these lists anyway?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:24 pm

Beach Lover wrote:^^ I agree about Ben! I noticed an eye roll when CH brought up him falling in love with 2 women.  He's playing along, but I think he's getting fed up with it.

I thought it seemed strange that both Andi chewing out JP and Nick's ATFR bombshell failed to make the top 3 dramatic or controversial moments. Both of those had people talking for weeks (months even). No one really seemed to care much after a day or two about Justin having a girlfriend on Ali's season or Rosalind getting kicked off for getting it on with a producer. Who came up with these lists anyway?  

I think they were choosing moments that actually happened on the show for the most part vs ATFR. Maybe, maybe not.
The Justin thing to me, imo, was hysterical because here he is supposed to have a broken leg and be this tough man, yet we have this little itty bitty woman chasing him all over the resort grounds and it seems to go on for ages. It was one of the most hysterical moments of the series for me. Reminded me of Granny chasing Jethro for a whoopin'. Brad eating his meatball sammich was another moment, for me.
I was glad they left MEandI on the cutting room floor for the most part. Let her be her own worst enemy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 56 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+72
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Idlemess
MVMom39forever
TrishB
yrkiemommy