SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 54 of 56 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:18 pm

jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 12750156_979900225423262_843847700_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4NTIwMTAyNzk4MTA5NTc5MQ%3D%3D
theocstyleguy Finally get to see Sarah in the dress she got when she shopped with me @bloomingdales @fashionisland @sarahherron using @RepostRegramApp - Always the bridesmaids, never the bride. Love these girls with all my heart. #YOPO #jannerforever #bachelorwedding #bachelor20
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:19 pm

I'd take Tanner over any of the Bachelor leads so far. He seems like a funny stable guy, who can't believe his luck that he managed to attract one of the prettiest and sweetest women ever on this franchise. And that makes her very lucky in return, since every husband should feel they're the luckiest man alive to be with their wife.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:20 pm

I think after Tanner told Jade at BIP that her 'past' doesn't matter to him at all, it has never been the slightest issue to him/them. I loved how his mother told him he's marrying a great girl. But doesn't Tanner have a DUI under his belt? IMO that's much worse past than some pictures Jade has had taken a few years back.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:22 pm

jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 12716755_1685313801719883_1095988512_n
sarahherron I asked them to seat me next to the hottest guys at the wedding. They listened.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:30 pm

Seabear wrote:I like Tanner and Jade together.  I thought it was very poignant that Jade said Tanner makes her feel fully loved and accepted.  That is huge in a relationship.  Watching Jade just wither over her dismissal after revealing her past to CS was painful to watch. Jade and Tanners relationship seems to be based on mutual respect and love.  I enjoy both of their sense of humors and ability to make fun of themselves.  I see good things in their future together.

JMO

IA.. they sure seem like a happy pair. Her parents must be so relieved with how everything worked out for Jade. I also liked how Tanner said that their bad times were better than his good times would be without her. He's going to make sure she's a happy wife. jmo.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:40 pm

A lot of people do stupid things in their past. Some learn from it, some feel remorseful. It takes a special type of person IMO to look beyond the past and to look at what's in front of them at that moment. I'm the first to admit I was shocked at Jade's pics when we were sleuthing, but once we saw her on CS season, she truly was a very sweet person.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:01 pm

link to watch this up yet?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:22 pm

Really enjoyed the wedding, how Tanner and Jade are together, and the vows they shared. Overall, a surprisingly well done special, although I could have done with much less Ashley I in the closing scenes. MUCH less.

And less commercials - early on it was like half show, half commercials. Guess they were front loading so the wedding could be more or less uninterrupted.

Side note: my daughter walked by early in the show, giggled and noted, "they are making fun of themselves!" DUH, that is why the cheesy works! She thought everyone took this show SERIOUSLY.

Last edited by dw_a_mom on Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:33 pm

Sprite wrote:
Love that they have the guy from Burning Love as a guest. This show really is a parody of itself. Love their dog sleeping.

I caught that!

Did they interview or mention him at all? They didn't that I saw, but I wasn't glued to my TV the whole time, either.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:39 pm

havadrpepper wrote:What I would have liked to have seen is updates for those couples that met thru the Bachelor community... Chris/Peyton, Blake/Holley, even Jesse and his wife.  Even Deanna met Stephen because of the show even though he was never on it.

And, yes, even updates on those other leads for both series would have been nice.

We saw Deanna and Stephen in the wedding scenes but I don't remember seeing anything of Chris and Peyton, etc. I agree, it would have been nice. Definitely would have been better than the Ashley I. / Jared nonsense.

dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:19 pm

emusha wrote:wow Jillian looks so different from the girl we first met on Jason's season. has she done botox to her cheeks or something??
jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Jillian3

Emusha there was an interview somewhere in this thread, where Jilly is talking. Her face doesn't move much, so I would guess that she's had at least some Botox done. SMH

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:27 pm

finally watched this and ben looks upset...angry ...irritated...sad...emotional... something... when CH starts the ceremony with the preamble:
"We all here have love stories...some are short (flash nick v) ....some are long (flash trista/ryan)...some are yet unwritten (flash ben h)...some are just getting to the interesting part (shawn/kat)..."
or maybe his B.S. radar is going off and his face can't hide it...
jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Screen10

Am i imagining it? Maybe he's annoyed at how they tout "love stories" but tried to mess his up with the whole "in love with 2 people" nonsense...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 56 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+72
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Idlemess
MVMom39forever
TrishB
yrkiemommy