SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 53 of 56 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:27 pm

I really like Tanner and Jade. What I don't like is their CONSTANT product promotion on instagram, they are the worst with it IMO. A little bit is fine, but almost every post they do is promoting a product. I think they are worse than Kaitlyn and Shawn with that.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:30 pm

I wanted Emily chewing out that one dude twice on that list. One of the best bachette moments IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:54 pm

lexforlife wrote:okay but is she looking for a prince today or was this something she said on BIP? That's what I am trying to figure out.

Lacy said it on BIP, and they showed the clip last night. That's when she tweeted. Right now it shows 12 hrs, as does Marcus' response. Here is part of the tweet minus the emoji's

Lacy Faddoul ‏@LacyFaddoul 12h

"I'm tired of frogs I'm ready to find my prince"

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd 12h12 hours ago
Marcus Grodd Retweeted Lacy Faddoul
Haha

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:04 pm

Overall, a fun special. My favorite parts were the updates. Jash will always be my favorite followed by Chres. Though not certain about the reasons for Chres' wedding not being aired, I'd venture to say now that it was a breakdown in negotiations around the couple's vision of that day and TPTB's preferences. All that aside, they featured their love story much more than I would have expected! I beatingheart them.

Best of luck to Tanner and Jade!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:08 pm

Duke702 wrote:I really like Tanner and Jade. What I don't like is their CONSTANT product promotion on instagram, they are the worst with it IMO. A little bit is fine, but almost every post they do is promoting a product. I think they are worse than Kaitlyn and Shawn with that.

Yes! I was such huge fans of theirs on BIP, but the constant shilling really turned me off. I don't have a problem with people doing a bit on the side to supplement their income, but I wish that jade would get a real job/work on her business instead of just this crap. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:21 pm

I really enjoyed the Janner/20 special last night.  It was so fun and such a trip down memory lane revisiting all the couples and cast from the past.
I thought the wedding was beautiful.  Very classy, lovely venue, pretty flowers and a gorgeous bride.  Jade was glowing and Tanner looked handsome. They get each other and really seem to be the real deal.  The personalization of their vows and love beaming from each of them was delightful to watch.  I wish them a lifetime of happiness together.
The reception was fun.  Everyone one seemed to be having a great time at the party.  The open bar probably helped.  It was fun to see everyone getting loose on the dance floor. AND who wouldn't be thrilled to have Seal be your wedding singer!!
ABC/TBTB opened their wallets and put on a beautiful event.  It certainly looked like a wonderful time was had by all.  Except AshleyI.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:30 pm

ITA Seabear. It was beautifully done. One thing I found to be funny was when CH was talking to Ashley S about the baby, and then he said [paraphrasing] "Let's see how the other Bachelor babies are doing!" Then they cut to (I think) Ashley/JP and their son Fordy, and then cut to Kaitlyn and Shawn and I was like OMG ARE THEY EXPECTING? HOW FREAKIN HILARIOUS!! NO WONDER IT WAS 'SOBER JANUARY'! But no, TPTB fooled us once again. jannerforever - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 3806527698
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:38 pm

Haha, it might have been a play on words. Show an actual baby and then boom ... adult babies.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:55 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:
Dog&pheonix wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Jade looks fantastic. Tanner is a dork.
:yes: I think you're the first person (aside from Jenny mollen) who shares my opinion of Tanner!! Omg, I've wanted to throw rotten tomatoes at him since miss piggy's season. Such a doofus. And his 'sense of humor' is so bad/cheesy that calling it sophomoric would actually be a COMPLIMENT. 

Jade is stunning & sweet. How douchface nabbed her is truly baffling.

Tanner must have been the first decent guy to tell her that her past is okay by him. Probably all those other men dumped her as soon as they found out. So Tanner wins by default. I can't stand the guy though. He's a back-biter, and you wouldn't be proud to count him as one of your friends.

Just because Jordan does a twerk on the wall, it doesn't mean that you, as a man, need to go and follow her. And at least Jordan was loaded when she twerked against the wall. What's Tanner's excuse?

I rarely get sappy about these folks, but I thought it was all pretty sweet. I respect your opinion and there are so many guys from this franchise that I don't like (JJ, Blob, Jake for ex), but I think Tanner is a pretty good guy at heart. I think it took a confident man to accept her past. He doesn't give a damn what anyone thinks and I like that quality in a person. I also think he's funny and laid back. He knew that the twerking would make Jade laugh, so he did it. And who can forget his song over Kaitlyn's casket! laugh out loud

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:00 pm

Tanner was my pre-season favorite and I thought he was one of the funniest guys on both BIP and Bachelorette. It's pretty telling that he got a long with everyone, whether it was JJ, Shawn, or Nick. He's also a really hard worker, already owning a home at 27. I think he's a catch and I really loved how jade's past was a non-factor for him. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:10 pm

Tanner is a dork....and more the reason why I think he is a great guy!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:10 pm

I like Tanner and Jade together.  I thought it was very poignant that Jade said Tanner makes her feel fully loved and accepted.  That is huge in a relationship.  Watching Jade just wither over her dismissal after revealing her past to CS was painful to watch. Jade and Tanners relationship seems to be based on mutual respect and love.  I enjoy both of their sense of humors and ability to make fun of themselves.  I see good things in their future together.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 56 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+72
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Idlemess
MVMom39forever
TrishB
yrkiemommy