SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 61 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 36 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SetLife - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:19 pm

I'm not sure, perhaps it was Amanda's voice sounding so young? It didn't immediately pop into my head but when Olivia said it, it clicked in my head that yes the complaining did sound exactly like the girls on that show. I don't believe she thinks of Amanda as someone with addiction issues, but the ex and her visitation problems do sound a bit dysfunctional to me and wouldn't if the parents (assume he is the problem) were putting the children first.

IA and do see that Olivia set herself up to be doubted and untrusting to the other girls because of her behaviour to date so yes, I can absolutely see that the other girls would take it as a dig. It's too bad she had to open her mouth. no no Given that Olivia stays another week, I wonder how Ben handles this situation?

Last edited by rhondam on Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added clarification)
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

SetLife - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:59 pm

I think Ben doesn't like the 'girl drama', and won't use that as reason to let someone go. He wants to form his own opinion or see it himself. I actually respect that, like he handled the Jubilee situation.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:26 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I think Ben doesn't like the 'girl drama', and won't use that as reason to let someone go. He wants to form his own opinion or see it himself. I actually respect that, like he handled the Jubilee situation.

I also think things would be different if she didnt have a rose at the time. Taking back a rose is a big deal!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:43 pm

From Ben's people blog last week, it seems he doesn't feel like he handled the situations in Mexico well (I'm guessing he's referring to the Olivia/Amanda thing and/or the Jubilee thing.)

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:59 pm

Sprite wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I have a group of friends who all watch this show. Our kids are all in the same playgroup and we were chatting about it last week while our kids were playing. They are all unspoiled, obviously more casual viewers than I am; I don't think they even know about Reality Steve! The consensus among them last week was this is Becca's to lose. cantstopl My husband casually watches the show, in and out, he's also unspoiled. He has correctly called Lauren the winner, however. He also thinks she is gorgeous, so maybe that's clouding his vision.

I find this interesting. I think men are better able to read how other men respond to a woman and can tell which one they are attracted to without second guessing themselves. Does your husband know Becca from last season? Did he think she was attractive then?

I have a male friend who watches with his wife and he is unspoiled....although I have tried to teach him about how the show works to manipulate and edit. At first he though it would be Olivia based on how Ben acted the first night. (He quickly changed his mind.) He now also thinks it will be Lauren. When I asked him what he thought about Ben and Becca, he said that Ben didn't seem happy to see her when she first arrived. After their date, he said that Ben may like her but doesn't think he is really into her.

I just wonder if fans who watch the show...unspoiled...are invested in Becca, not just because they like her, but because of what happened last season with Nick?

Yeah, my poor husband knows more about this show than he'd ever want to, so he remembers Becca. cantstopl We play a little game every season where we tell each other who we think is the hottest, etc, etc. Maybe weird to some, but it's just how we roll. Lol. He knows I think Ben is HOT just like I know he thinks Lauren is HOT. He did not find Becca attractive, he thinks she's orange and boring. Lol. He thought Britt was the prettiest last season on looks alone, and thought Chris was also most into her, but no way would she be truly into him.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:00 pm

SetLife - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 12556119_221621014846456_1682883413_n
themansfield Landing in Mexico City with the ladies of #TheBachelor for another fantastic episode. #travel #setlife #BachelorNation
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:17 pm

I'm loving getting the male perspective here :Nod:

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:42 pm

I am looking forward to tonight's episode and seeing if any more moments are highlighted with Ben and Lauren B. I like that so far they have shown Ben and Lauren on each episode and seem to be highlighting their love story. Perhaps those sweet moments stand out more because they are a welcome reprieve from the fake drama that seems to be the Olivia show.

Speaking of love story, this is O/T but I didn't know where to post, has anyone started watching "Farmer Wants a Wife Australia S9"? It started yesterday I believe and I just finished the first episode and it was really good. Anyone else interested in watching/sleuthing? The videos and links I can post if wanted for non-Aussies.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:58 pm

sophienette wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:I think Ben doesn't like the 'girl drama', and won't use that as reason to let someone go. He wants to form his own opinion or see it himself. I actually respect that, like he handled the Jubilee situation.

I also think things would be different if she didnt have a rose at the time. Taking back a rose is a big deal!

I actually want someone to do this!!! You know they have wanted to. Producers that are watching here...make it happen!...and I don't mean on the first night either. It would definitely be very dramatic!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:12 pm

Sprite wrote:
sophienette wrote:

I actually want someone to do this!!! You know they have wanted to. Producers that are watching here...make it happen!...and I don't mean on the first night either. It would definitely be very dramatic!!!

ITA!! I don't understand why it hasn't been done before!! (to my knowledge, anyways). Not many viewers would expect it. Ugh I really wish that it could happen tonight hmmm
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:38 pm

Sprite wrote:
sophienette wrote: Taking back a rose is a big deal!

Sprite, we should just write for the show. In addition to wanting a former lead to come back on the Bette season and win, I want this scenario to play out, and I want him/her to say, "No rose for youuuu!" SetLife - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 2498057887
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:39 pm

Ugh, I just realized The Bachelor is being pushed back due to the caucus here in Iowa. SetLife - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 1f613 The storm better not mess up my satellite so I can watch it tomorrow. I will just have read you gals and guys comments tonight.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 61 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 36 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Jolena
Carolinagirl1864
Longhornfan
Jeepers
mysthelma