SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:44 pm

I'm so glad this is the last after show. I can't with this season.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:44 pm

First time i felt like I was seeing Ben going thru the motions with everyone not named Lauren B.

Amanda- I saw some physical chemistry, like he wanted to rip her clothes off, but he had a vacant look in his eyes when she talked about her marriage. And I wanted a perfect family but there were neon flashing red flags that he just wanted to chase skirt and live the single bach life so I got pregnant again??? WTH?? News flash Amanda - it wasn't an immaculate conception. You chose to sleep with the guy you basically described as scum. Like adding another kid was going to help? no no

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:46 pm

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 CaLdBY9UcAEiznT
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
The full Bachelor Caucus! @benhiggi, @chrisbharrison, @IamLaceyChabert, @leebrice, @RalphGarman @michcoll
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:47 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
Sprite wrote:Really Courtney? You didn't think that going skinny dipping and having sex in the ocean with the Bachelor would cause such a stir? Way to plug your book and your appearance on Who Wants to be a Millionaire tomorrow?

Bye the way, her other ex Arie is the first person from the Bachelor to make it to a second episode of the show and win $50,000

How badly are the others doing? I only saw clips from the couples and they seemed like they dumbed down the questions for the Bachelor alum.

Nobody else made that much. I think most of them made $5,000. I think Des and Chris made the most but I could be wrong.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:48 pm

How is Courtney a fan favorite

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:48 pm

Lauren H seems nice, he had fun with her,just absolutely no attraction imo. It was like Ben was reading off cue cards.

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:48 pm

"Amanda is a stable woman." Seriously?!!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:48 pm

The whole Amanda thing just reminds me of the Tenley/JJ discussion we had a week ago, where the majority were saying that JJ cheating on his pregnant wife shouldn't be held against him and he should be given a chance to be forgiven. People ignore signs and stupidly forgive people all the time. At the end of the day, Amanda has two daughters she's crazy about and is taking responsibility for them, so it worked out for her. Hopefully, she'll be more careful in the future. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:53 pm

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 CaLdgnQUMAQwsPr
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
So fetch! #TheBachelor @benhiggi @IamLaceyChabert
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:53 pm

bluwavz wrote:I'm so glad this is the last after show. I can't with this season.

It's hard enough for me to make it through the first 2 hours of a few epi's. I refused this after poop.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:54 pm

OMG...and now I know what a taco is a euphemism for. Thanks Ralphie!

By the way, if none of you have ever seen Ralphie as the "host" of a reality tv spoof called Joe Schmo, you should check out the best scene I have ever seen. I must have laughed for a full 5 minutes during the pork and beans video.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:55 pm

Up until tonight, I saw Ben trying to have genuine conversations with the women and trying to get to know them.

Tonight I saw him sneak off with Lauren B, he is so into her! And now he has to act his way through the rest of the season with women he may like, some he has physical chemistry with, but he knows he's not going to choose them. His eyes are different- he tries to look like he's interested in conversation, but his mind is somewhere else. He's not a good actor.

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Jolena
Carolinagirl1864
Longhornfan
Jeepers
mysthelma