SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:24 pm

That scene where Lauren is crying, she's wearing her black lace robe thing, so I'm thinking it was from something else. Also, I think that might be from the same night where she was wiping tears in the extended preview.

I actually think it's VERY possible that said person IS complaining about Olivia, because in the "6 to watch" Harrison mentioned that Ben was worried about Olivia being genuine/fame...and since she gets cut this episode...that's gonna have to come up at some point before she leaves.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:25 pm

Miyala wrote:
Julie81 wrote:Yeah I wondered why Lauren B was crying too.

Doesn't she wear the same clothes as at the end of ep 5? IMO the crying has to do with him not sending Olivia home and what that could mean.
Her and Amanda are wearing different clothes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:28 pm

bl.air wrote:Hi, first time posting here and just wanted to join in on the convo.

As far as this "At that night’s after party one nervous lady attempts to get Ben’s attention at the expense of one of the frontrunner’s reputation." goes, I'm thinking it's potentially one of the girls telling Ben about Lauren B's old arrest, that's why we see her crying? I did read somewhere that her arrest does come up later in the season.

Welcome1 bl.air!

Good catch, join in more often!!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:31 pm

eversotrue wrote:
Miyala wrote:

Doesn't she wear the same clothes as at the end of ep 5? IMO the crying has to do with him not sending Olivia home and what that could mean.
Her and Amanda are wearing different clothes.

I was sure they were the same. There has been to crying scenes with her during previews, with black clothes. Have to look again.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:40 pm

It looks like Lauren has the same clothes but not Amanda… hm…

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:43 pm

If it is another occasion I guess she could be the front runner that someone talked bad about...

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:57 pm

Miyala wrote:It looks like Lauren has the same clothes but not Amanda… hm…
Lauren is not wearing the same outfit. She's wearing her black lace coverup, that she was seen wearing when doing her makeup in episode 4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:58 pm

I really do think the front runner that gets complained about is OLIVIA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:00 pm

Miyala wrote:

I thought she was wearing the same dress as she was wearing at the cocktail party but if you look, Amanda is wearing something different so either it's later, after Amanda has changed or it's a different time and Lauren is just wearing a similar top.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:25 pm

eversotrue wrote:I really do think the front runner that gets complained about is OLIVIA.

I do too. It doesn't have to be about someone on the group date. I think the teen mom comment will be told to Ben since it wasn't specially mentioned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:28 pm

Julie81 wrote:
Miyala wrote:

I thought she was wearing the same dress as she was wearing at the cocktail party but if you look, Amanda is wearing something different so either it's later, after Amanda has changed or it's a different time and Lauren is just wearing a similar top.

Different clothes for both girls. Lauren's is a black lacey outfit both time but different lace:

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 00015110

Last night:
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:32 pm

what did lauren get arrested for? I'm sure ben isn't going to lose faith in her because of something she did when she was younger unless she was convicted of murder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Jolena
Carolinagirl1864
Longhornfan
Jeepers
mysthelma