SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 Empty Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:06 pm

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Continue here on the topic of Lauren Bushnell.

Maddy wrote:Lauren B. and Jubilee work on their dish.
friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 -the-bachelor--week-

friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 -the-bachelor--week-

http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-week-5-photos-the-ladies-sizzle-in-the-kitchen-and-ben-channels-his-inner-model-80941.aspx

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:39 am; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by GreenGoddess Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:09 pm

Thank you for starting a new thread GA!! And I would hope that Ben and Lauren have a long and happy life together. IMO it's just obvious that the 2 of them get along really great. I love this girl and how she seems to stay out of the chaos that appears in the house so often. :cutesmile!:

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:11 pm

So far laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:13 pm

Yeah, I have a feeling she'll be standing up for her BFF when this whole "teen mom" drama goes down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:14 pm

I never thought the bible reference to being fruitful and multiply meant being good at math and having great love for fruit. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I never thought the bible reference to being fruitful and multiply meant being good at math and having great love for fruit. JMOAA

Oh Kasha Smiley

cantstopl yes rofl spitcoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:37 pm

I would hope she would stand up for Amanda when the whole teen mom thing goes down. That was just uncalled for.

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:46 pm

Realme wrote:I would hope she would stand up for Amanda when the whole teen mom thing goes down.  That was just uncalled for.  
I hope so too! It kind of reminds me of Whitney, who stayed out of drama except when it came to Ashley I treating Jordan badly. It's always telling of someone's character when they only get involved in drama when it's necessary.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:18 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
Realme wrote:I would hope she would stand up for Amanda when the whole teen mom thing goes down.  That was just uncalled for.  
I hope so too! It kind of reminds me of Whitney, who stayed out of drama except when it came to Ashley I treating Jordan badly. It's always telling of someone's character when they only get involved in drama when it's necessary.

And when they only get involved in the drama to defend and support someone they feel is being unfairly attacked, rather than jumping on the mean girl attack train.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:47 pm

I don't think Ben kissing other girls and being sexually attracted to them detracts from him being a good Christian man. You could abstain from sex for religious reasons and be a mass murderer. Celibacy doesn't MAKE you a good Christian/person, it's your actions. Things like Ben's charity work in Honduras (something which he does frequently and has done for years, not a one-off publicity stunt), how open he is about his faith including the fact that he's not ashamed to talk about it, even something like his tattoo which is a permanent reminder of his faith are all far more important indicators of him being a good Christian man and IMO him getting a boner in a waterfall with a girl doesn't devalue that laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:48 pm

I agree

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:41 pm

I think that Ben is going to call what he had with Jojo as Lust (waterfall photo is a living proof)… I think his blog this week is a clue.

"And as a man looking for a wife and a lifelong partner, I know passion and physical attraction is not the foundation for a marriage" Before that he wrote about feeling lust. I`m also pretty sure that in those moments he was falling for her.

In an interview recently he said that being on different dates sometimes messed with his mind. I think with her it did. I feel that his kisses with Lauren is much more tender… I think the difference is love/lust… He is a clever man and I`m sure he knew the difference deep inside even if he enjoyed his last weeks as a bachelor before hopefully a life with only one woman…

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88