SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 80 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:09 pm

tennischick80 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:I'm going to just say, I'm shameless in hanging around here because I recently lost my mom and this is a happy diversion. I noticed this above SC too. Does anyone know when this was taped by matching the clothes?

Forever, I'm so sorry! I can't imagine what that feels like. There's no one like a mother.  Speaking of which, I need to head out and pick up my daughter from daycare. I can't neglect her any further because of my obsession over Benlo. (She's only 2)

Thank you. My heart is crushed but seeing LauBen makes me happy.

Back to top Go down

friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 80 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by limoncello Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:18 pm

Yesterday I finally realized what a lot of you meant by Ben and Jojo giving more of a friendly vibe.
I THINK that when you fall for someone, you get butterflies and you're nervous around that person but at the same time, you can't get enough of them. I agree that it is definitely important to be able to be your true self around a person that matters to you, but if you are developing a good relationship, this point will sooner or later come. Don't we all love the indescribable feeling of being in love? I think this is what we see Ben and Lauren experiencing. If their relationship grows solid by the time, I'm sure they will get to the point of being each others best friends as well.

While it's great that he can be himself being with Jojo, there doesn't seem to be such a romantic emotional attachment. It's like they skipped the exciting "in love" phase and now engage in conversations, which are on the other hand very, very natural. Just like what good friends do.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:24 pm

ForeverLove wrote:I'm going to just say, I'm shameless in hanging around here because I recently lost my mom and this is a happy diversion. I noticed this above SC too. Does anyone know when this was taped by matching the clothes?

I am sorry for your loss....we miss our moms no matter what our age. I am happy this crazy little obsession helps you through.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:28 pm

Thinking of you Forever! I can't imagine! I'm so glad though that Ben and Lauren and this board can be a happy distraction for you. I went through a really hard time and attached myself to Jef and Emily. That didn't go so well in the end but it helped while it lasted!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:46 pm

Thank you All! I stayed away from my home as much as possible as she lived with me. Now I found a reason to stay home and deal with things. This show can be very therapeutic. Nothing like watching the spark of attraction lead to something more . I'm hoping for a very romantic Finale albeit at the cost of another's heartbreak. I really think Ben was looking for a lasting love from this show and threw himself into it which can cause complications . He wears his heart on his sleeve as it were. I think the more sincere the lead is, the more tears we see towards the end from all the remaining contestants. I'm not familiar enough with this show to know how they keep the lead from just settling for one girl until the very end, but I think Ben painted himself into a corner because he likes complex girls by his admission, as long as they're sincere like a Jojo. But he never figured on a easy just fits love from this process. He doesn't look like he had to work much for Lauren's love because she fell early on at their one on one and thus they referenced it so much after.

It could be he was looking for a Jojo type and then Lauren stole his heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:09 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88