SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by tennischick80 Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:15 am

Does Ben get to plan the dates from here on out? Does he have control over who goes on which date?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by iamreal2u Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:18 am

tennischick80 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:^^ After the mid-season preview I was wavering but when I saw the kiss infront of his "kids", it convinced me that she's the one.

When I looked at the disney pics, there weren't any kissing ones. Could you reply back with the link and how to find the kissing pics?

Added the link. Make sure to click on "Load More" in the EPISODIC section.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:24 am

Diana wrote:I mean it's great to have different opinions like I think if anyone is phony it's Caila.

I agree! Lauren B seems very genuine and authentic to me and on the same wavelength as Ben. They even both talked about how crazy it is to fall in love on a first date and have consistently just been able to be themselves with each other. It seems like they will be building on their relationship even more on their next date which I am looking forward to see!

Btw: I love your avi! hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:35 am

emusha wrote:
megaa wrote:They're both tall & lean with long-limbs. I think it's a cute height/frame couple comparison.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 52 141366_2612-400x600 Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 52 141366_8918-400x600

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 52 141366_8825-900x600

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/

woah that kissing pic with the kids...aren't these the kids that he mentors? very interesting. he must be proud to be seen with her for him to be so affectionate in his hometown standing amongst kids he mentors... as someone who has a "mentoring/advisor" relationship with younger people I find that to be a telling move -- i.e. taking a girl/guy you're dating and being infront of your mentees and being so affentionate.
in the pic of him walking in with her to a place he's spent so much time volunteering he has a beaming smile.

The kids faces in this pic are priceless!! giggling

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:39 am

tennischick80 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:^^ After the mid-season preview I was wavering but when I saw the kiss infront of his "kids", it convinced me that she's the one.

When I looked at the disney pics, there weren't any kissing ones. Could you reply back with the link and how to find the kissing pics?

You need to click on "load more" at the bottom of the set of pictures.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:47 am

tennischick80 wrote:

Not all the pics appear straight away. Go to http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2007-2/photos/ , scroll down and under the last row (just above BTS), click on "Load more " and keep doing that until Load more stops appearing. last pic available (before the BTS) should be "PAUL GEORGE (INDIANA PACERS), GEORGE HILL (INDIANA PACERS), FRAN"

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:01 pm

How do you guys get them to copy to bring over here? I cannot figure it out! They are adorable pictures!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:12 pm

That seems like such a cool date and event. Can't wait to see it on screen.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:52 pm

Ben and Lauren remind me of Tim and April, except Whitney is April! I think Lauren was all in like Whitney, but smarter --- She made Ben "work" too, by chasing her and vice versa. It's so obvious that Ben was into her very early on, he still had a " job" to do which was dating 25 women at the same time. Not an easy task!

I think this couple will last because Ben is a genuine guy so I don't think he'd propose to Lauren if he wasn't in love with her. I think there will be another TV wedding in the near future for these two. :yes:

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:05 pm

vivi2 wrote:
Ben and Lauren remind me of Tim and April, except Whitney is April!  I think Lauren was all in like Whitney, but smarter --- She made Ben "work" too, by chasing her and vice versa.  It's so obvious that Ben was into her very early on, he still had a " job" to do which was dating 25 women at the same time.  Not an easy task!

I think this couple will last because Ben is a genuine guy so I don't think he'd propose to Lauren if he wasn't in love with her. I think there will be another TV wedding in the near future for these two.   :yes:

Nothing would make me happier!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:20 pm

So… do we think Ben and Lauren (if the spoiler is true) will spend Valentines day together? If so he should be on the move soon, or maybe she should "work" to be less obvious :cutesmile!:

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:34 pm

veg_out wrote:Lauren's date next week is very telling. He's taking her to a place that's important to him to do something that he cherishes: interacting with kids and mentoring them. If they end up together, his volunteerism will continue no doubt. It also allows Ben to see Lauren in action with children. He'll witness her maternal instinct; as a bonus, kids, as opposed to peers, are the greatest sleuths of all when it comes to a person's character. They just know when they experience real. Lauren also loves basketball. Lastly, she meets his friends!

I see Ben chasing Lauren hard and doing whatever he can to affirm her. After seeing her cry last week, he gives her one of the best dates he possibly could. Ben said on their first date, "I want this girl to really know me" (paraphrase). He's no doubt doing just that, IMO.

And this is why I believe she HAD TO KNOW that she wasn't going home at this RC. It was supposedly completely obvious to all the girls right? We've heard that over and over from this episode, from RS during filming and the vids and photos of their date in Warsaw. She also just spent the day with most of these women and Ben on an island where no one could go off and be alone, so she is able to see all of his interactions and compare it to her own as well as just a week(ish) before, the special quality time in Mexico City. 

I don't believe Lauren is dumb, she's not deep from what I've seen, but she's definitely not dumb and Ben is positively having trouble hiding his feelings in front of her and the other girls. So I have no doubt that she is aware that Ben likes her a LOT, that is why her words, I'm going home you guys, are not considered genuine to me.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88