SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squadgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by charmained Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:41 pm

I agree, Diana! Whenever they are together, I'm not sure if Ben is The Bachelor or Lauren's The Bachelorette and he's trying to win her heart. This is really cute!
They're together with his friends!

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

squadgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by emusha Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:11 pm

is there a link to that particular preview?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:07 pm

emusha wrote:is there a link to that particular preview?
I was able to upload it because I couldn't find it anywhere.

https://vimeo.com/155432752
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:15 pm

Thank you Diana! I loved hearing Lauren say, now I get who Ben is. That date was meant to show her just that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:19 pm

I really don't have a good feeling about who is F1 anymore. Obviously the nobrainer is that he chooses one but with him being into the F2 so strongly is like a coin toss to me.
Does anyone know what Ben wants or looks for in a woman? What is his type?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:23 pm

He’s looking for “somebody with a genuine heart, who believes in truth and authenticity and hopefully shares the same Christian faith that I do. I’m looking for a woman who gets along with other women. Somebody who is very dramatic is not attractive to me,” Ben added. “It’s important for me to make sure a relationship will last. My heart and her heart are involved in this and I want to make sure it’s the real thing.”

http://www.justjared.com/2015/12/29/bachelors-ben-higgins-reveals-what-he-looks-for-in-a-partner/

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:23 pm

I wouldn't put too much stock in what the editing is trying to make us believe. Do I think he felt strongly for both girls, yeah but I think he chose Lauren and his feelings were stronger for her.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:24 pm

Idlemess wrote:I really don't have a good feeling about who is F1 anymore.  Obviously the nobrainer is that he chooses one but with him being into the F2 so strongly is like a coin toss to me.
Does anyone know what Ben wants or looks for in a woman? What is his type?
If i recall correctly, he said someone who shares his faith because it's important to him.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:26 pm

An IG poster says Lauren opened a snapchat account, last night, laurenbushnell. Don't know if it's true or not...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:26 pm

All the promos/articles concentrate in how into his F2 he was, downplaying his F1 connection. We and the other ladies have seen his connection with Lauren from the start, they talked about it while he was with JoJo and Lauren. TPBP didn't want a 'boring' straight cut season, so they're promoting the F2 a lot. But his connection with his F1 was/is much stronger, so I don't think he will be that confused in the end. And jmo, but I doubt he'd propose if he wasn't sure.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:29 pm

I think Ben's parents played a big role in who he picked. Maybe they didn't see Jojo as someone for Ben in the long run, because she seems like the "cool, popular girl" and not as down to Earth as Lauren. JMO. Somewhere on here there was a recap of a mag article someone did that said Ben's parents liked one girl more than the other. If that is true, then I feel they would like Lauren more because she is a lot like Ben, IMO.

Last edited by bronco18 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:36 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:All the promos/articles concentrate in how into his F2 he was, downplaying his F1 connection. We and the other ladies have seen his connection with Lauren from the start, they talked about it while he was with JoJo and Lauren. TPBP didn't want a 'boring' straight cut season, so they're promoting the F2 a lot. But his connection with his F1 was/is much stronger, so I don't think he will be that confused in the end. And jmo, but I doubt he'd propose if he wasn't sure.

On one of their private convos, Lauren mused about the possibly of their first date being their last first date ever. She talks about seeing a life with him beyond marriage. They talk with amazement about that first date and how Ben didn't want it to end. He said she was special and had to hold back . For sure they are hiding the full range of their connection but we get tidbits. He fell for Jojo too but not in the same spectrum as Lauren imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88