SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squadgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Julie81 Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:36 pm

julychild wrote:An IG poster says Lauren opened a snapchat account, last night, laurenbushnell. Don't know if it's true or not...

It has (Bachelor) after her name which makes me think it's not her. I don't see her putting that in her name.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

squadgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by bilolo Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:37 pm

bronco18 wrote:I think Ben's parents played a big role in who he picked. Maybe they didn't see Jojo as someone for Ben in the long run, because she seems like the "cool, popular girl" and not as down to Earth as Lauren. JMO. Somewhere on here there was a recap of a mag article someone did that said Ben's parents liked one girl more than the other. If that is true, then I feel they would like Lauren more Ben because she is a lot like Ben, IMO.
As i see it and how Ben has been with Lauren, i don't think he'd let her go even if his parents prefered Jojo :yes:
The way he acts with her and looks at her is different and it's visible.

Last edited by bilolo on Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:45 pm

bilolo wrote:
bronco18 wrote:I think Ben's parents played a big role in who he picked. Maybe they didn't see Jojo as someone for Ben in the long run, because she seems like the "cool, popular girl" and not as down to Earth as Lauren. JMO. Somewhere on here there was a recap of a mag article someone did that said Ben's parents liked one girl more than the other. If that is true, then I feel they would like Lauren more Ben because she is a lot like Ben, IMO.
As i see it and how Ben has been with Lauren, i don't think he'd let her  go even if his parents prefered Jojo :yes:
The way he acts with her and look at her is different and it's visible.
ITA. I have no doubt he had strong feelings for JoJo but he just couldn't imagine letting Lauren go.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:46 pm

squadgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 72 12750021_180341192337986_1377173348_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4NTY4ODI0MjY4NTU1NzU5Mw%3D%3D
natalieshabtai #Squadgoals ✌️. #TheBachelor #BachelorNation

and her mom's post is so sweet on IG.
Our "Lauren B" can officially be referred to as "Lauren".
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:50 pm

Diana wrote:squadgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 72 12750021_180341192337986_1377173348_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4NTY4ODI0MjY4NTU1NzU5Mw%3D%3D
natalieshabtai #Squadgoals ✌️. #TheBachelor #BachelorNation

and her mom's post is so sweet on IG.
Our "Lauren B" can officially be referred to as "Lauren".

These girls were the best natured girls. Can't believe they got so close. Ben wanted a girl who got along with others and this is what he ended up with. Good for Ben. Thanks for sharing this pic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:57 pm

Judging by social media, you can tell these four were a close group. It was hilarious watching the four of them freak out about the "baby bat" at the end of last week's episode while Caila was kind of just sitting there laugh out loud

Lauren was very quick to say that she knew it wasn't Amanda, Becca or JoJo that threw her under the bus. These friendships are probably the best thing that comes from this silly show.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:00 pm

Thanks Diana for uploading the epi 7 preview. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:08 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Judging by social media, you can tell these four were a close group. It was hilarious watching the four of them freak out about the "baby bat" at the end of last week's episode while Caila was kind of just sitting there laugh out loud

Lauren was very quick to say that she knew it wasn't Amanda, Becca or JoJo that threw her under the bus. These friendships are probably the best thing that comes from this silly show.

I always love the friendships from these shows the most. It makes sense, they spend so much more time with each other than the lead, friendships are bound to happen. Jade running to comfort Carly, jumping over tables , at BIP is one of my favourite scenes ever! "I'm here! I'm here! bestbud!"
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:10 pm

I've watched this show off and on for years and I have to say that there is something uniquely real about Lauren that makes you want to be her friend. I find her to be real. I get that she is genuine with Ben, so what is her roadblock her dilemma going into HTD. Is it how can Ben want me out of the group of women left.
I feel bad if they play up her confident (look at the frames Lucas posted)

I get that they play up JoJo realness with him and how easy she makes it for him but she had questioned Ben about his feelings and asked him not hurt her.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:17 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Judging by social media, you can tell these four were a close group. It was hilarious watching the four of them freak out about the "baby bat" at the end of last week's episode while Caila was kind of just sitting there laugh out loud

I always love the friendships from these shows the most. It makes sense, they spend so much more time with each other than the lead, friendships are bound to happen. Jade running to comfort Carly, jumping over tables , at BIP is one of my favourite scenes ever! "I'm here! I'm here! bestbud!"

this is not supposed to doubt the friendship between Lauren and Jojo in any way, but at first I thought she knew it wasn't Jojo because Jojo went after her when Lauren came back after the confrontation, which was probably why Lauren knew it couldn't have been her. But yes, definitely their friendship is visible, Jojo asked Lauren if she was okay seeing her upset and stroked her hair which I found cute
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:22 pm

Alanna wrote:I still can't get over how some men that seem so unromantic and stoic almost, like Ben and Tanner, turn into mush that cry and "babe!" all over the place after 3 days when they find someone they're really into laugh out loud I know this storyline sucks that he fell in love with two women but Lauren must know that he's really very different with her than with anyone else.

If not before and she's watching the season, she does by now. It's hard to see how you are around other people when you never get a chance to see yourself from their perspective, and the private stuff we see about Ben with others, Lauren hasn't seen because she wasn't there.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:32 pm

Their friendships are great to see; I think Lauren and JoJo will continue to be friends after the show. I do think Ben is going to pick Lauren. My mom-spoiler friends agree; they remind me of Sean and Catherine and Ashley and JP with the natural chemistry. I just watched the season preview again; Ben is taking about how what "they" (I assume he is talking about the F1) have is real, amazing, incredible and terrifying. They show him at the FRC with a beaming smile as he is presumably watching his F1 walk towards him. He said he was ready to spend his life with one person. The producers did a great job at putting doubt in people's minds, mine included, but I do believe Lauren has been the one since after either their first one-on-one date or after Amanda's when he took the girls he was interested in on individual dates.

I think JoJo could be the Bachelorette. I see it between her and Amanda; Caila's editing has been strange in my opinion and last week did her no favors. If JoJo is portrayed, at AFRC. as the understanding and gracious runner-up and not the bitter, heartbroken runner-up who negatively questions Ben, it is easy to believe she is ready for her own love story.

Also, I do think Ben loved JoJo but it came on towards the end. Ben is such a nice guy that I can't believe he would feel anything less than horrible about letting go of the F2.

He is seen telling Lauren (upcoming episodes) he has been in love with her for awhile. Yes, that's evident :yes:
I don't see him wanting to let her go ever regardless of how strong his feelings are for JoJo.

Very reminiscent of Sean, Catherine and Lindsey. It is possible to love two people at once but he is in love with another and has stronger feelings.

I cannot wait for tonight's show; I genuinely like all of the contestants left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88