SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 57 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 48 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOST - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by CarrieA Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:57 pm

Thanks for the previews of next week tptb.. The only thing I actually wanted to see duh
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

LOST - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:58 pm

Why would you think it's his ex?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Regarding the preview of FRC and Ben on the phone...

... I believe it is his ex-girlfriend calling him.

It has nothing do to with Lauren B, imo.

His ex? Why do you believe that? Anything specific, or just gut feeling?
I still feel it's his mum, I need to isolate the voice and compare...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:00 pm

I think it's his mom and he says something like "just wanted to let you know I'm about to propose and want your blessing" or something like that. Calling his ex would be the most bizarre thing ever, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:01 pm

Maddy wrote:Sean Lowe Verified account  ‏@SeanLowe09
Does anyone know if Olivia ever made it off the island? #TheBachelor
LOST - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 3806527698

I had a lot of compassion for Olivia when she was eliminated. She did not seem like the villain any more.  She really did focus on Ben, she did not use her time to talk about other people.  Leah really did make a big mistake, talking negatively about Lauren B.  I was surprised about my  compassion for olivia.  Ben was right to send her home because his feelings were not as strong for her, but now Emily... she is not doing herself any favors with talking so negatively.  TPTB will turn her into the Olivia role!

Last edited by Eviebloom on Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:01 pm

I think it's either his Mom or his F1s Mom on the phone.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:01 pm

mindless wrote:Caila doesn't know what the hell she wants. She's acting like someone who has something to hide. I'm guessing it's the fact that she's not really into Ben at all. She feels understood after Ben just told her he has no idea who she is behind the smile and got even more confused when she started talking? Right. I really don't want another lead who has no idea what she wants. Andi was enough.

I don't believe Caila is going to be the lead and never have. This was her 2nd 1on1 and for casual viewers and SM viewers it was a confusing disaster, imo, and did nothing in gaining her fans - quite the opposite from what I see on SM - not to mention she has the least fans of the F5 already.

I believe that TPTB will use this edit and when Caila is given the rose instead of Becca SM viewers will have backlash against that since even TB accounts have posted negatively about Caila and the bloggers tied to the show... e.g, Kristen Baldwin for Yahoo (which CH writes for too) can't stand Caila and was mocking Caila. I think TPTB will say, "well we tried to have a WOC" or whatever, but I think they are referring to Jubilee solely when they say that.

I believe that the top choice for lead is Amanda. Her edit is pretty much perfect. Her time spent with Ben tonight was all positive and non-drama. F4 is also a spot for leads in the past so I won't be surprised if she is in that spot and shown with her kiddies to even add to that.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:01 pm

Honestly I'm just ready for this season to be over with and to move onto the next one. This one is boring, Ben isn't a strong lead and most of his women drive me up a wall. Unfortunately I'm worried about Caila's chances for the Bachelorette now. Half of her date consisted of Leah bitching about not getting a 1-on-1 date and the other half consisted of Bachelor Nation being confused by what she was saying. hmmm
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:04 pm

For whatever reason, I've been fairly un-invested in this season. I've blamed it on being tainted by UnReal. The humiliation to the MOT girls has been over the top, imo. Tonight, though, I actually found myself being reeled back in by the preview. There might actually be some mystery after all.

LOST - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
mindless wrote:Caila doesn't know what the hell she wants. She's acting like someone who has something to hide. I'm guessing it's the fact that she's not really into Ben at all. She feels understood after Ben just told her he has no idea who she is behind the smile and got even more confused when she started talking? Right. I really don't want another lead who has no idea what she wants. Andi was enough.

I don't believe Caila is going to be the lead and never have. This was her 2nd 1on1 and for casual viewers and SM viewers it was a confusing disaster, imo, and did nothing in gaining her fans - quite the opposite from what I see on SM.

I believe that TPTB will use this edit and when Caila is given the rose instead of Becca SM viewers will have backlash against that since even TB accounts have posted negatively about Caila and the bloggers tied to the show (Kristen Baldwin for Yahoo which CH writes for too) can't stand Caila. I think that they will then say, "well we tried to have a WOC" or whatever, but I think they are referring to Jubilee solely when they say that.

I believe that the top choice for lead is Amanda. Her edit is pretty much perfect. Her time spent with Ben tonight was all positive and non-drama. F4 is also a spot for leads in the past so I won't be surprised if she is in that spot and shown with her kiddies to even add to that.

I don't think it's going to be Caila either.

I think it's going to be Amanda or Jojo, and, unfortunately, I'm leaning towards it being Jojo. She's gotten way more screentime and they really seem to be setting her up as the heartbroken, blindsided one. Plus, she's technically a WOC (a fact they convientiently had her bring up in her bio). I don't think the fact she's f2 hurts her as they wanted Chantal and JJ said Becca was one of the four possibilities last year. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:06 pm

It's a fake out. Here's what I think happens. They show him letting his f2 go. Then he talks about a mistake and wanting to keep her in his life. Then we hear him saying he's about to get down on one knee and ask someone to marry him. We then see him saying that he loves someone else. Those two don't go together. Then we see the ring and next him saying he'd have to say goodbye. That's to the f2 person and not his f1. We see him supposed to be letting his f1 go but it's just the same pic as before but it's been flipped. His pocket should be showing on his left side but it's not.

LOST - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 IMG_5494_zpsaqfows4c

Sorry about the quality. I just took a pic of my tv but you can see where his pocket should be.

Last edited by albean99 on Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15331

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:06 pm

sophienette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Regarding the preview of FRC and Ben on the phone...

... I believe it is his ex-girlfriend calling him.

It has nothing do to with Lauren B, imo.

His ex? Why do you believe that? Anything specific, or just gut feeling?
I still feel it's his mum, I need to isolate the voice and compare...

I don't believe it is Ben calling his ex but his ex calling him possibly.

The reason I say that is IIRC, she was interviewed and was being all coy about being on Ben's season and that she doesn't think he will be engaged, etc.

I can totally see TPTB getting her on the phone to tie into his "unlovable" story and trying to make it seem like doubt is there still.

It would also be a fake/pseudo-Mesnick which has been alluded to by the show but relating to his ex rather than F2.

If it is not a negative thing and not his ex, then IA that if it is a positive spin then it's his mother likely.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 57 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 48 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Rdjbb
jupi
megaa
FLChica
eliza3