SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by casjacknick Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:58 pm

Sophienette! Wow! That is quite the breakdown! Thank you! Please continue. thumbsup

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:31 pm

It's interesting. Has Ben ever indicated his concern that his attraction to Jojo was just physical ? I personally see it and will continue to see it with the FD/FS and possible LCD. I know he has the I'm the most comfortable with her etc.

However, it’s likely that there is a good amount of editing in the previews. Saying he is “in love” to one girl and saying “I do love you” to the other may have completely different meanings. There is no doubt he has strong feelings for JoJo, but he may not be “in love” with her like he is with Lauren.
Ben made it clear early on in the show that he was falling for Lauren B. He gushed about her on his People Bachelor blog several times, and while he’s been complimentary to JoJo, he has questioned whether his attraction to JoJo is just physical.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2836232/the-bachelor-final-rose-spoilers-ben-higgins-confusion-over-final-pick-may-prove-season-finale-spoilers-wrong/#28W9IPU4O74vvDhS.99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:48 pm

ForeverLove wrote:It's interesting. Has Ben ever indicated his concern that his attraction to Jojo was just physical ? I personally see it and will continue to see it with the FD/FS and possible LCD. I know he has the I'm the most comfortable with her etc.

However, it’s likely that there is a good amount of editing in the previews. Saying he is “in love” to one girl and saying “I do love you” to the other may have completely different meanings. There is no doubt he has strong feelings for JoJo, but he may not be “in love” with her like he is with Lauren.
Ben made it clear early on in the show that he was falling for Lauren B. He gushed about her on his People Bachelor blog several times, and while he’s been complimentary to JoJo, he has questioned whether his attraction to JoJo is just physical.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2836232/the-bachelor-final-rose-spoilers-ben-higgins-confusion-over-final-pick-may-prove-season-finale-spoilers-wrong/#28W9IPU4O74vvDhS.99

not in what I have recaped so far, but she has...

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:54 pm

sophienette wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Lauren has been very supportive of Ben .. Wasn't her last question to him at her HTD .. How are you doing??  Just one example

His comment/question to JoJo a couple episodes .. I thought you would understand...

They are both pretty supportive .. Can't rule either one out

Looking at the families though, Lau's dad asked Ben how he is doing too, I think empathy from the family will also play a role.

I've been thinking about that scene with Lauren's dad. Someone here, maybe Veg_out?, noticed that Ben's answer to her dad's question was actually his answer to Mollie. I've been wondering what Ben actually said that was cut. Dad: how do you feel about making a commitment to somebody after such a short time. Ben: Marriage is something that means a ton to me. CUT dad: I have to ask you a question in response to that. I'm assuming you are talking to maybe 3 other fathers out there, so that's hard for me, I guess I would ask you how are you coping with that?

I'm thinking that Ben told him exactly why he's feeling ready to make that commitment to Lauren. Ben's an excellent listener and communicator, so I think he would address the specific question. Whatever he said was something so obvious they had to cut it imo. Then her father is wondering how he can get through the same type of talks with the other fathers and thus his empathy for Ben. It wasn't that he didn't believe whatever Ben just told him, it was that he did imo. I also think that her father may have talked to Lauren before Ben even though it wasn't shown that way.

Also, would love to know what else Ben told her brothers.

Sorry if this has already been discussed.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:57 pm

Your breakdown of the episodes are great, Sophienette!
I just have a few remarks that I want to add:
1. The first encounter of BenLo, I noticed that Ben walked 1 or 1 1/2 steps while Lauren walked up to him. I don't know if I just make a big deal out of it, but I liked it that Ben couldn't wait for her to walk nearer and made his effort to walk toward her. Go watch it again. ;)
2. Ben's moment with Jojo at the school / roof happened before Lauren's 1-on-1. It only makes sense that Ben acted that way (kissed Jojo on the side of the head, passionate kisses) because he doesn't know how it will be with Lauren! Ever since that date with Lauren, things and his perspective of everybody else just changed. Just the fact that BenLo laughs genuinely together. It's so hard not to peel my eyes off them when they just enjoy each other's company.

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:03 pm

Episodes 4 to 6

================================================

Ep4 - Vegas

Lauren:

Group date (her first) - talent show - juggling
Very little during daytime (an ITm about having no talent), freaking out laughing hen told of the audience, see her juggling and Ben "wolfing" at her

Evening time - 101 time very tender kissing, her saying "I really missed you" and ITM "falling for Ben, feeling butterflies again"
A lot of hand touching and caressing.
Telling him "I missed you so much, I want to be with you all the time" and his reply "Do you mean that?".
She expresses that it's a tough situation to be able to navigate feelings she never felt before and he asks "What can I do to help this out, like you know where I stand? Do you question it ever?"
"Yeah of course" "Don't!" then her saying why would you choose me over all these other great girls, him trying to reassure her. Then jokes about "no way you fall for someone on a 1st date"
then he says "It was the greatest first date".
he "that could be like my last first date ever" and that it's terryfying. Ben telling her not to hold back (similar to Jojo convo below) then "Let this be about this (gesturing to them both) if you can"

Gets GDR - Ben "this rose represents me validating something I feel confident in".

CP: just a shot of her getting ready with other girls.

Jojo:

101 date "you set my heart on fire" DC, her thanking him for making her feel like the happiest girl.
Another roof!, helicopter, champagne, getting blown off and kissing in front of the other girls behind overthrown table.
ITM from Olivia on how great Jojo is and how Ben is going to "Fall for her while I'm sitting in a hotel room".
Helicopter ride with lots of touching (his hand on her leg, hands holding, her caressing his neck...) very sensual kisses.

(no ITM from Ben on first part of date)

Evening part of 101, Jojo ITM about wanting to open up to Ben as normally has a hard time doing so.
Jojo telling Ben that she has excited butterflies with him. Ben telling her "there's so many things about you that I'm attracted to" and "when I'm in [those moments with you] nothing else matters".
Jojo telling him about being scared to not get as much in return because of trust issues in her last relationship (5 months prior). Ben telling her to not hold back, but also asking her is she is ready after 5 months and those insecurities - she answers "without a doubt".

Kissing, his leaning towards her, she caressing his hair.
Jojo ITM " he makes me feel safe talking to him about these things".
Gets 1-1 rose.

Ben ITM "Jojo is a beautiful person, I like this girl, more and more each conversation, each moment, each time i'm with her" & "Jojo is somebody I am falling for. She's got charisma, she's got intelligence, she's got humour. I could not think of one thing I did not like in Jojo today".

Fireworks on roof - heavy PDA including kisses in her neck and near her ear.

CP: shot of her getting ready with other girls, talking about Haley going home.
Convo with Olivia, telling her her relationship is very passionate, but havent had enough time to talk. "I would never say I love you unless I felt it was reciprocated".
ITM about how hard it is to not compare your connection with the ones you hear from other girls. "His connection with them could be greater"

Ep5 - Mexico Both F2 on same GD for first time, also Ben sees both just waking up with no make-up.
Most of daytime GD taken by Olivia.

Lauren:

Spanish lesson: only girl Ben says "I'm falling in love with you" to in Spanish (except for drama girls Olivia and Jubilee)
Won cooking competition with Jubilee (but the being able to cook mean you're ready to be married only commented on by Jub)

Evening of GD - special time on the streets of Mexico city, including walking hand in hand past the other (jealous) girls after being alone on the terrace where we see them walk from.
Talking about their first date - her "I never walked away from a date with someone feeling like that ever". Him "it's a very uncommon feeling for me to leave a date, like I was with you and to never wanting it to end". And of course a lot of touching and kissing, plus more forehead to forehead tender moments.
Kissing (her dressed in white) outside church and bells ringing, him holding her by the neck and hip, her 2 hands framing his face.

CP: showed straight after Jojo's.
Lauren to Ben " I could see like a life with you! Like not just like getting married, like initially, like I can see a LIFE with you, which is like terrifying." he jokes "terrifying like" then kissing (quite passionate, pretty sure she bites his lip!). Cant see their hands.

ITM from Ben after (Jojo's then Lauren's) "I know they're real and authentic and they're coming from a place of love) then more kissing Lauren with voice-over "I think there's nothing to worry about".

Gets tequila shot outtake with Emily.

Jojo:

No showed interaction during Spanish lesson.
"Ben already tasted my taco and he loved it" comment Smiley

Evening of GD - Jojo talking to Leah about feeling like "he is singling someone else out and not giving us attention"
Jojo grabbing him to make him feel better after sending Jub home. "I just want him to know more than anything how much he's impacted my heart".
Ben "I'm done breaking up with people after this" jojo "You've got just 10 more to go"
Good make out Smiley
ITM Ben "When I'm around Jojo I feel comfortable, I feel confident, I feel better about myself"

CP: Jojo VO/ITM"I've only known Ben for a few weeks now, and I think i'm more shocked by how quickly my feelings have developed and how great I actually think he is. I'm realizing how I actually feel and it's scary coz I really like this guy".
Very tender 1-1 time, she caressing the side of his face/hair. Asking him to keep her in the loop, not to be blindsided - Ben: "I can promise you that you will not be blindsided" followed by failed hi-5
Making out, although her hand caressing his neck, his not moving, fell to his lap at the end.
Final Vo from Jojo as we see her sit back down: "I forget about other relationships developing" - as we skip to Lauren talking to Ben (see above)

Ep6 Mexico then Bahamas - 2nd GD in common for Lauren and Jojo

Ironically he is sitting talking to Jojo and Lauren away from other girls on the boat as the pig are spotted.

Lauren:

RC start of episode: 2nd called (after Caila)

GD - excited about the little "piggy pigs". Showed holding a piglet like a baby.
Taking "little Ben" away for some 101 tie in the water. Comments from Leah and Lauren H about Ben "obsessing over Lauren B over there"
Mentioned in evening time by Becca as well, "very obvious connection with you and Lauren B"
Then Leah accusations...
Very tender approach by Lauren reaching out to him, touching his hair and side of his face, asking "You ok?/ What's wrong?".
Ensuing convo... Lauren not sure how to prove him she's real, Ben "Dont think you have to prove this to me" while caressing back of her neck. Then "hey hey" to get her to look at him "I care about you".
No resolution after their talk, left crying as he takes Jojo for chat...

No CP. Nervous about CP, wants a convo to make sure Ben trusts her.
Last/3rd rose at RC.

Jojo:

RC start of episode: 3rd called (after Caila and Lauren)

GD: showed to be scared of/attacked by pigs.
Ben having to call her to chat with him in the water. (chasing?) Asking if she's good. Then telling her if suddenly feels uncomfortable and she tells him she's ok, and he asks "Would you tell me if you weren't" and she says "I'm just scared Ben" then the cryptic: "but of anybody else here, you get it" from Ben.... about the whole thing being awkward, mentions "when people take me away to talk in front of everybody else" (hint at Lauren?)

Takes Jojo for chat after Lauren, leaving her crying. However, chat not showed.

No CP. Seeing Jojo break down about no CP and no time to talk to Ben. Talks in ITM about being heartbroken on her last relationship, saying she's terrified and doesnt know what's going to happen.

2nd rose at RC (Becca first)

Get bat/butterfly outtake with Becca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:06 pm

ForeverLove wrote:It's interesting. Has Ben ever indicated his concern that his attraction to Jojo was just physical ? I personally see it and will continue to see it with the FD/FS and possible LCD. I know he has the I'm the most comfortable with her etc.

he did in this blog: http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-blog-olivia-cake-dance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:12 pm

Thank you Sophie! That's what I've been trying to put my finger on. Jojo seemed so much like a vixen to me. Yes , Ben toes the company line about his comfort level and all but his gut impression is sexuality. Imo, they are really building on that .. Very interesting .
_______
I was so excited for my date with JoJo. We had such an intense passion even in our limited time together, and I really wanted a date with her to see if it was more than just lust (she is an incredibly beautiful woman) and could have a possibility at love. So going into it not only was I excited because of those passionate moments, but I was a little nervous too, because I have had moments in my life where I was intensely attracted to a woman only to find out that was all that we had together. And as a man looking for a wife and a lifelong partner, I know passion and physical attraction is not the foundation for a marriage.

----------
Who knows . Maybe Ben was able to distinguish between love and lust in the end. Imho

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:18 pm

^^^ In the end (FRC), I do think tptb attempt to steer the lead toward "love not lust". But if the lead doesn't see a life with either, IMO they will choose lust over love (or the possibility of it). But if the lead does see a life, then love is the choice (and we see the couple last a little longer- and in the best cases see a wedding).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:25 pm

Sophie .. You're breakdown certainly makes it very clear

JoJo is definitely getting a physical edit .. More to come too

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:32 pm

Jeepers wrote:Sophie .. You're breakdown certainly makes it very clear

JoJo is definitely getting a physical edit .. More to come too

Brace yourselves, BenLO fans...tonight may be a bit rocky... deadhorse
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:42 pm

^^I'm sure it will appear rocky- and for Ben it definitely was (just the look on his face/exhaustion). I'm glad that, in the moment, it's not as rocky for f1- unless, of course, Ben confesses to her during the LCD.... but that is another week. It only gets harder for f1 after the fact.

The job of tptb and the editors is to make us cringe- and to be sure we tune in next week- so the time with Caila will also be cringe-worthy so that everyone will want to tune in to the WTA next week to watch the confrontation.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+105
ElonM
mslat92
Cinn3
Nibbles22
Longhornfan