SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by beader Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:40 pm

Having an incredible week at @epichotel Miami Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 1f334 #oneepicsummer #epichotel #vamppedtours by @robertgraham24

Her left arm is around Robert, and her fingers are doing...what?  Couldn't help but notice.

beader

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:51 pm

beader wrote:Her left arm is around Robert, and her fingers are doing...what?
Great observation beader. She's giving attitude to someone. Is it those who post comments on her Instagram about Robert/Becca being a couple and they're just friends. Is it those who don't want them to be a couple and now they are question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:56 pm

Perhaps she's just holding something in her hand?

But seriously now, what is it with all these pics of them wrapped around each other? Are they just seeking attention by making people wonder or what?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:21 pm

mindless wrote:Perhaps she's just holding something in her hand?

But seriously now, what is it with all these pics of them wrapped around each other? Are they just seeking attention by making people wonder or what?
Like do you think, it might be, uh, possible that they're famehos too wanting attention??! Couldn't be!! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:43 am

mindless wrote:Perhaps she's just holding something in her hand?

IA just another example of why I think Becca can be labelled a "tease" and not necessarily in a sexual manner. Who could forget all the playing along she did via SM during CS season making her fans think she was the F1.

I liked her during CS, post filming not so much. I find her immature at times.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:**snipped**
I liked her during CS, post filming not so much. I find her immature at times.

Yes, this!  So much so.  I don't think she's awful or among the worst of bach nation by any means.  Just not one of my favs either and at one point, I thought she might be. JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:26 am

they seem like a good couple whether romantic or not.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:49 am

Are they sure they not dating?

Becca and Robert at her friend Tanya birthday party

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIESFO5jQrs/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:09 am

I guess you can spend a week glued to each other even if you're just friends, but it is a bit peculiar.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:18 am

mindless wrote:I guess you can spend a week glued to each other even if you're just friends, but it is a bit peculiar.
I actually know a "couple" like this: he's madly in love with her, will do and does everything for her always, and she acts like his girlfriend but has turned him down to actually date sooo many times, they've never been intimate (to my knowledge anyway), and the kicker is she "jokingly" sets him up with other girls all the time and then throws a fit if he takes her setup seriously. I can see Becca and some guy (Robert, Farmer, whoever) being in this situation really easily.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:23 am

I think Robert is a nice guy. IMO he got a bad rap with rumours out there.

Becca likes the chase IMO. He'll be tagging along for as long as he can, the difference is IMO he's genuine. I get the feeling she's just partying along.

We've seen pic's of them awhile ago now. So they've been "friends" for months. Has she ever stated they were just friends?

I think they make a cute looking couple.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:46 am

Yes he did get a bad rap. We all know from where that came from Rolling Eyes . Once that opinion is posted by, the entire perception on SM gets skewed imo. Not only that, he held back on BIP from doing what the show required of him in the fs and was edited as wussy imo.

he's in a profession where he comes across good looking people all the time and that too helps the perception of him being playerish ?
Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+88
umngirl
blueblues
elena.shayk
StacyNor
Crazylady29